剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
(根据史蒂芬金同名小说改编)
夫人 我以为我们有个约定
Missus, I thought we had an agreement.
你好像不明白眼下的事态有多严重
Seems like you don't get how serious this business is,
尽管我想邮箱里的死乌鸦
although I'd think a dead crow in the mailbox
很难引起误解
would be pretty hard to misunderstand.
我们很快会见面的
I'll be seeing you.
去死吧 吉米
Fuck you, Jimmy.
夫人 这可太不礼貌了
Now, Missus, that isn't a bit nice.
这首歌♥太动听了 不是吗
Isn't this just the cutest song?
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
(布莱克上尉 《虚空魔鬼》)
看见侧面写的是什么 布莱克上尉和《虚空魔鬼》
See what it says on the side there? Captain Black and Empty Devils.
布莱克上尉有一个魔法悠悠球
Captain Black had a magic yo-yo.
你当然知道
Course, you know that.
这种悠悠球是出版商推出的一种促销手段
Yo-yos like this one were a promotion thing the publisher did.
我在eBay上买♥♥的 也学了几个悠悠球招式 就像布莱克上尉一样
I got it on eBay and I learned a few tricks on it too, just like Captain Black.
看着 我现在让它“地球自转”
Watch. I'll make it sleep.
现在我要“遛狗”
And now I'll walk the dog.
我口渴
I'm thirsty.
这个我们可以解决
We can fix that.
感觉好些了吗
Feelin' better?
等你走了我就会感觉好些
I'll feel better when you're gone.
说得没错
Fair enough.
我不会占用你太多时间
I won't take up too much of your time.
我们再也拖延不起了 夫人
We can't afford to linger in any case, Missus.
不过真希望我能留下来
Wish I could stay, though.
这地方不错啊
It's a nice place.
我并不是对他不满 他是一个不折不扣的天才
Not that I begrudge him. He was a flat genius.
他用自己的特殊才能赚了很多钱
He made all the money with his special talent.
是上帝赐予他的禀赋 而你除了给他暖床以外什么都没做
His God-given gift, and you did nothing but warm his bed.
你算是一种寄生虫 不是吗
Makes you sort of a parasite, doesn't it?
杜利先生 我们…是伴侣
Mr. Dooley, we-- we were partners.
我们相互依靠
We relied on each other.
我们彼此相爱
And we loved each other.
而达什米尔似乎不明白这一点
And that's something that Dashmiel doesn't seem to get.
你知道人常说 看法就像屁♥眼♥ 每个人都有
Well, you know what they say. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one.
斯科特的才华不仅特殊 简直是超凡脱俗
Scott's talent wasn't just special, it was extra special.
我读过他的每一本书 也许教授告诉你了
I read every single one of his books. Maybe the prof told you that.
你知道我最喜欢哪一本吗
You know which one I liked the best?
有悠悠球的那本 《虚空魔鬼》
The one with the yo-yo. Empty Devils.
不 夫人
No, Missus.
那本不错 不过不如《海民之女》
That's a good one, but it's not so good as Coaster's Daughter.
我不仅喜欢它 我热爱它 我把那本书都翻烂了
I didn't just like it. I loved it and... I read it to pieces.
我最喜欢的部分是 当吉恩告诉他的混账父亲
My favorite part is when Gene tells his son of a bitch father
他永远不回来了
he's never comin' back.
你知道他说了什么 你…记得吗
You know what he says, you-- you remember that?
吉恩…说他的父亲从来不理解爱的义务
Gene-- Gene says his father never understood the duty of love.
对了
That's it.
就是这样说的
That's just it.
他从来不理解爱的义务
He never understood the duty of love.
多少人有过那样的感受 但却找不到词语表达
How many people have felt something like that and never had the words?
斯科特值得拥有这样一个地方
Scott deserved a place like this.
现在他不在了
And now he's gone.
多么遗憾 另外一个遗憾是你还霸占着
What a shame, and what a shame you're holding on to
世人希望看到的东西
what the world would like to see.
“女人彼此看待的方式 有些女人做得到 而男人永远做不到
"The women looked at each other in the way some women do but men never do,
因为她们看得更远 看得到更多色彩”
because they see further and in more colors."
“更多色彩”
"In more colors."
只有斯科特兰登写得出来 却没有人读过
Only Scott Landon could put it that way and no one's ever seen it.
它就放在一个黑暗的箱子里 都是因为你
It's just sittin' down there in a dark box because of you.
你知道这个女人看见面前有什么吗
You know what this woman sees in front of her right now?
一个小偷
A thief.
是你让我这么做的 夫人
Now, you made me do that, Missus.
现在听我说 你在听我说吗
Now listen to me. You listening to me?
世人应该看到这些
The world deserves to see these.
我们有过约定 而你没有遵守
And we had an agreement and you didn't stick to it.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
你把文稿给我 我交给教授
You give me the papers, I give them to the prof,
他将它们出版以供世人阅读
he publishes them for the world to see
这样人们可以了解斯科特兰登是多么伟大
so people can understand how great Scott Landon was.
杜利…先生 我们…没有达成约定
Mr.-- Mr. Dooley. We-- We-- We didn't have an agreement.
-有 -我们没有…约定
-Yes. -We didn't-- We didn't have an--
有 我们当然有 可是你撒谎了 不是吗
Yes, we surely did. But you lied, didn't you?
那么其他的文稿在哪
So where's the other stuff?
秘密文稿在哪
Where's the secret stuff?
-你不给教授看 -不
-How you're holdin' it back from the prof. -No.
-不给世人看 -拜托
-From the world. -Please.
不给我看
From me.
拜托…
Please. Please. Please.
我无法释怀 这让我愤怒之极
I can't get over it and it makes me so mad.
我向你保证…
I promise you. I promise you.
-你可以都拿走 -别出声
-You can have all of it. -Hush.
别出声 夫人
Hush now, Missus.
我受够了你的卑鄙伎俩
No more of your bitchery.
我很抱歉用这个词 不过我相信应该实话实说
Now, I'm sorry to use such a word, but I believe in calling a thing by its name.
“秘密…一点不好玩 秘密…会让人受伤”
"Secrets, secrets are no fun. Secrets, secrets hurt someone."
我有张唱片 我们应该听听 是《战旗》里面的
I've got something we should listen to. It's from Battle Flags.
《圣物》有续篇
There's a sequel to Relics.
不 那只不过是一个章节和一个纲要
No, that was nothin' but one chapter, and an outline.
我已经找到了 夫人
I got it right back there, Missus.
你撒谎 撒谎的人要受到惩罚
You're a liar, and liars get took to the woodshed.
我最好在明晚10点前听到教授的消息
Now, I better hear from the prof by 10:00 tomorrow night.
他没办法…
He has no way-- He has no way to reach you.
他没办法和你联♥系♥
He can't reach you.
他联♥系♥不到你
He has no way to reach you.
他没办法联♥系♥你
He doesn't have your number.
他没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
-He doesn't have your email. He can't-- -By 10:00 tomorrow night,
-他没有你的电子邮箱 他没法… -明天晚上10点之前
or next time the hurting's gonna be a lot worse.
不然下次疼痛就会严重得多
He has no way to reach you.
他没办法联♥系♥到你
No.
不
No.
不
Hush now, Missus.
别出声 夫人
Lisey. No.
莉西 不
Oh, no. No.
不…
Oh.
莉西
Lisey.
天啊
Oh, God.
(如果告诉任何人我来过 我就杀了你)
(不过我会先杀了你的姐姐们)
(相信我 你的朋友 帅吉姆)
兰登家的人都痊愈得很快
All Landons are fast healers.
我们必须这样
We had to be.
我只不过是嫁到兰登家的人
I'm only a Landon by marriage.
不
No.
-我不应该告诉你 -不
-I shouldn't have told you. -No.
爸爸说我们不应该把死人再挖出来
Daddy said we don't unbury the dead.
不
No.
不 你得告诉我…
No, you have to tell me. You have to tell me.
你得讲完 然后我向你保证 我们再也不会谈起这件事了
You have to finish, and then I promise you we'll never talk about it ever again.
我爱他 莉西
I loved him, Lisey.
我知道你爱他
I know you did.
这是怎么回事…
What's going on? What's going on?
没关系
It's all right.
你有天分
You're a natural.
这是什么啊
What is this?
我们在哪
Where are we?
甜心山
Sweetheart Hill.
我们必须保持安静
We have to be quiet.
够了
That's enough.
莉西
Lisey.
莉西
Lisey.
嗨 丹
Hi, Dan.
你好 兰登夫人
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表