剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
Daddy! Daddy, help!
保罗中邪了 爸爸
Paul's got the bad! Daddy!
你被感染了
You're infected.
他割伤了我
He cut me.
自那以后…
Ever since...
这么多年来…
all these years...
某种…
something has been...
这来自保罗
This is from Paul?
我去了异界之月
I went to Booya Moon...
在机场的候机室
from the airport lounge.
我又去了
I went again.
路还是被堵住了
It's still blocked.
没有办法到达池塘
No way to the pool.
不 试试…
No, try. Try.
再试试…
Try. Try again. Try again.
你和我 莉西
You and me, Lisey.
你和我
You and me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我是多么爱你
How I loved you.
我爱你…别说了
I love you. I love you. Stop.
别说话 只…
Don't talk. Just...
-别说话了 省点力气 -我曾经在黑暗中迷路了
-Stop talking. Save your breath-- -I was lost in the dark.
我曾经…
I was...
在黑暗中迷路了
lost in the dark.
你找到了我
And you found me.
你抱着我
You held me.
不…
No. No, no, no.
不…
No. No.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
不
No.
-不… -宝贝
-No, no, no, no, no, no. -Baby.
别走
Don't go.
亲爱的宝贝
Babyluv.
不…
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 别走…
No, don't go, don't go.
别走
Don't go.
别走
Don't go.
不 别走
No, don't go.
我不知道这该怎么过 亲爱的
I don't know how to be this way, hon.
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know how to think it.
你会知道 你…
You would know. You...
你会知道
You would know.
你说过说出来就表示知道
You said saying is knowing.
那么…我该说什么 我说…
So-- So what do I-- what do I say? Do I say...
我说你撒手人寰了吗
Do I say you kicked the bucket?
我说…
Do I say...
你烟消云散了吗
you popped off?
你入地府了吗
Are you eating a dirt sandwich?
你上西天了吗
Are you riding the mystery train?
你溘然长逝了吗
Did you bite the big one?
你命赴黄泉了吗
Pop your clogs?
一命呜呼了吗
Peg out?
不
No.
驾鹤归西了
Bought the farm?
我不知道 我怎么说
I don't know. What do I say?
怎么说 我不知道
What is it? I don't know.
我不知道怎么想
I don't know how to think it.
没有光
No light.
没有火花
No spark.
没有光
No light.
没有火花
No spark.
没有光 没有火花
No light. No spark.
没有光
No light.
没有火花
No spark.
(警♥察♥)
总部 这里是二号♥ 在糖顶山路
Base, this is Two out on Sugartop Road.
以为你值班结束
Thought you were 10-10.
我想再去兰登家转一圈
Thought I'd take another run past the Landon place.
我有种异样的感觉 我查看完后就下班
I just have a funny feeling. Then I'll be 10-10.
收到 结束
Copy that. Out.
莉西
Lisey.
莉西
Lisey.
莉西
Lisey.
莉西
Lisey.
嘿
Hey.
那是什么
What is that?
是冰球棍 有签名的冰球棍
Oh, it's a hockey stick. A signed hockey stick.
放在她丈夫的体育用品壁橱里
It was in her hubby's sports cupboard.
可是看不出来名字 我想冰球运动员一定都是文盲
Can't make out the name, though. I think hockey players must be illiterate.
是帕特里斯伯杰龙 如果有什么闪失 马特会杀了你
It's Patrice Bergeron, and if anything happens to it, Matt's gonna kill you.
那么我们的计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
我扑倒他 一旦他倒地
I'm gonna tackle him, and then once he's down,
你们一起按住他 然后我把他带到异界之…
you can pile on and then I'm gonna take him to Booya--
你把他带到你去过的那个地方
You're gonna take him to that place that you went.
异界之月
Booya Moon?
天啊
Jesus.
好极了 我希望那个混♥蛋♥变成落汤鸡
Good. I hope the asshole gets soaked.
阿曼达 你知道你为什么是双界人吗
Amanda, do you know why you were a double?
还有那条钩针毛线毯 它也是同时在两个地方
And the afghan too? It was in both places at once.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, the what?
老妈子作为结婚礼物送给我们的 钩针毛线毯 斯科特很喜欢它
The afghan that Good Ma gave us as a wedding present. Scott loved it.
你嫁了一个很奇怪的男人
You married a very strange man.
斯科特也是双界人 他… 大概在八年前就是双界人
Scott was a double too. He was-- He was a double about eight years ago.
他从来没说过关于双界人的事 至少没对我说过
He never said anything about doubles, at least to me.
他知道如何到达那里 莉西
He knew how to get there, Lisey,
但除此之外 我觉得他知道的不多
but beyond that, I don't think he knew very much.
是 不过他知道池塘
No, but he knew about the pool,
因为他以前在作讲座的时候总是会谈到它
because he used to talk about it all the time when he gave lectures.
我们都去喝过水的那座池塘
The pool where we all went down to drink.
我原以为那是个比喻
I thought it was a metaphor.
现在你明白了
Now you know better.
你记得什么
What do you remember?
我记得那里很美
I remember it was beautiful...
也很恐怖
and terrible.
我再也不想回那里去了
And I never want to go back there again.
很好 那你就跟我们待在一起
Good, then you're gonna stay here with us.
好吧 我努力…
Okay, I'll try, I'll try.
那些坐在长凳上的人呢
What about the people on the benches?
那些被裹起来的人 他们是谁
The ones that are wrapped up. Who are they?
我不知道 我不想谈那些裹身者
I don't know. I don't want to talk about the shrouded ones.
-但你觉得他们是谁 -我不想谈
-But what do you think they are? -I don't want to talk about that.
好吧…对不起
Okay. Okay, I'm sorry.
别反应过度…
Don't get your panties in a bunch--
你别反应过度 如果你不谈我不想…
Don't get your panties in a bunch if you don't-- talk about things that I don't--
住嘴 好了 你们两个别说了
Stop. Okay, both of you, stop it.
快…走吧 去藏起来 到浴室去并把门关上
Just-- Just go. Go hide. Go into the bathroom and shut the door.
他到的时候必须以为我是一个人
He needs to think that I'm alone when he comes.
我确实…记得一件事
I do-- I do remember one thing.
不是异界之月的事 是这里 斯科特说过的话
Not from Booya Moon. From-- From here. Something Scott said.
就在…
Just after the...
上次我…割伤自己之后 你们知道 我失去意识时
Last time that I-- that I cut myself, you know, when I went dark,
在他死之前
before he died.
他曾经提到了一个故事 他说是莉西的故事
Something about a story. It was Lisey's story, he said.
他从来没有把一本书献给你 对吗
He never dedicated a book to you, did he?
没有 我让他不要那么做
No. I asked him not to.
为什么
Why?
因为他成名之后 一切都改变了
Because everything changed once he became famous.
全世界都进入了我们的生活
You know, the world came in.
婚姻必须要有私人的部分 秘密的部分
You have to have a private part to a marriage, a secret part.
如果我们没有…
And if we hadn't have had that...
我们就不可能在这该死的名利中得以幸存
we never would have survived all this rich and famous shit.
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表