剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
The pool will fix everything, like it always does.
来吧…
Come on, come on.
它走了
It went away.
可它给我们做了标记
But it marked us.
它知道我们
Knew us.
在保罗死前 我们还去过几次
We went there other times before Paul died.
现在当我想起它的时候
And now when I think of it...
它会想起我
it thinks of me.
那就不要想了
Well, then don't.
不要想它
Don't think of it.
我还想知道你哥哥的一件事
I need to know one more thing about your brother.
不要了…
No more, no more, no more. No more, no more.
-为什么字是反的 -因为她把字刻在了胳膊上
-Why is it backwards? -Because she carved it on her arm.
(我救西莉)
因为它把字刻在了胳膊上
-Because she carved it on her arm. -Because she carved it on her arm.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
你在那里吗
Are you there?
捏我的手
Squeeze my hand.
如果你在那里就捏下我的手
Squeeze my hand if you're there.
你在池塘那里吗
Are you at the pool?
你是去池塘疗愈的吗
Did you go to the pool to get better?
你想回来吗
Do you want to come back?
我想回来
I want to come back.
从哪里 哪…
From where? Wh-- Wh--
-我想回家 -好的…
-I wanna come home. -Okay, okay.
你想回家吗
Do you want to come home?
那你得帮我
Then you have to help me.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
I don't know how to do this without you.
告诉我
So tell me.
帮帮我 好吗
Help me. Okay?
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我…
Help me! Help me!
还有很多我不知道的 我只能猜
There's so much that I don't know, that I can only guess.
水如何将异界之月和我们的世界连接起来
How water connects Booya Moon to our world.
为什么你可以去而大多数人不行
How you can go when most people can't.
你有天分
You're a natural.
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表