剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
I've been so afraid that something like this would happen.
我一直害怕会出这样的事
Yeah, but most of them...
是 不过大多数人...
Most of them love you,
大多数人很爱你
but it only takes one who doesn't.
不过这种事只需要一个不爱你的人
Scott. He's got a gun.
斯科特 他有枪
You stole my mind.
你偷了我的头脑
Son. Thief.
小子 窃贼
Lisey.
莉西
Be quiet.
别说话
Hey, babyluv.
嘿 亲爱的宝贝
I miss you so much.
我真想你
You're on a bool hunt.
你在玩寻秘宝游戏
Look.
看
♪ To convince myself that this feeling just ain't right ♪
♪ 说服自己这种感觉不对 ♪
♪ It's too late to turn back now ♪
♪ 现在回头为时已晚 ♪
♪ I believe, I believe, I believe I'm falling in love ♪
♪ 我相信我在坠入爱河 ♪
♪ It's too late to turn back now ♪
♪ 现在回头为时已晚 ♪
♪ 'Cause I believe, I believe, I believe I'm falling in love ♪
♪ 因为我相信我在坠入爱河 ♪
♪ I wouldn't mind it ♪
♪ 我不介意 ♪
♪ If I knew she really loved me too ♪
♪ 如果我知道她也真的爱我 ♪
♪ But I'd hate to think that I'm in love alone ♪
♪ 但我不愿相信我是单相思 ♪
♪ And there's nothing that I can do, no ♪
♪ 而我束手无策 不 ♪
♪ It's too late to turn back now ♪
♪ 现在回头为时已晚 ♪
♪ To turn back now ♪
♪ 现在回头 ♪
♪ I believe, I believe, I believe I'm falling in love ♪
♪ 我相信我在坠入爱河 ♪
♪ It's too late to turn back now ♪
♪ 现在回头为时已晚 ♪
♪ I believe, I believe, I believe I'm falling in love ♪
♪ 我相信我在坠入爱河 ♪
♪ It's too late to turn back now ♪
♪ 现在回头为时已晚 ♪
♪ I believe, I believe, I believe I'm falling in love ♪
♪ 我相信我在坠入爱河 ♪
Yeah, put your hands together for these hardworking musicians.
为这些辛勤的乐手们鼓掌
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dave Debusher.
女士们 先生们 我叫戴维德·布歇尔
Dandy Dave!
帅戴维
That's right. Dandy Dave Debusher.
对 帅戴维德·布歇尔
And this morning I had the pleasure
今早我有幸
of giving away my daughter to a man who don't deserve her.
将我的女儿交给了一个配不上她的男人
Daddy.
爸爸
But who may grow to... who may grow to deserve her.
但是他可能会... 变得配得上她
Lisey says he's gonna be a great writer.
莉西说他将成为伟大的作家
Something about magical surrealism.
好像是魔幻现实主义作品
I got my doubts.
我有些怀疑
But Lisey says he's got a contract on this book.
但莉西说他已经签了这本书的合同
And he's bound for the stars, and that's good enough for me and Ma.
他将一鸣惊人 这对我和她妈来说就足够了
He went on like that all night.
他一晚上说个不停
Oh, he loved you, hon.
他爱你 亲爱的
He was drunk.
他喝醉了
Yeah. And he loved you.
对 而且他爱你
Why a bool hunt?
为什么要玩寻秘宝游戏
Why now?
为什么现在玩
What did your brother call it?
你哥哥叫它什么
Is it a blood-bool?
血秘宝
It's coming.
它要来了
But right now you need to take care of Amanda.
不过现在 你需要好好照顾阿曼达
Follow the clues and get your prize.
按照线索去找你的奖品
If you'll just indulge me,
如果你们不介意
I'd like to get this wonderful young couple for one more dance.
我想请这对甜蜜的新人再跳一支舞
Come on.
来吧
Daddy, we already... we already did it.
爸爸 我们已经... 跳过了
Come on, let's give them a hand, everybody.
来吧 大家给他们鼓掌
♪ Good lovin' ♪
♪ 好好爱 ♪
♪ Good lovin' ♪
♪ 好好爱 ♪
♪ I was feelin' so bad ♪
♪ 我感觉如此糟糕 ♪
♪ I had to ask my family doctor just what I had ♪
♪ 我不得不去问我的家庭医生 我得了什么病 ♪
Look.
看
♪ So I said Doctor ♪ ♪ Doctor ♪
♪ 于是我说医生 ♪ ♪ 医生 ♪
♪ Mr. M.D. ♪
♪ 医生先生 ♪
♪ Doctor ♪ ♪ Won't you tell me, tell me ♪
♪ 医生 ♪ ♪ 你能否告诉我 ♪
Look at us, we're...
瞧瞧我们 我们...
♪ Tell me what's ailing me ♪ ♪ Doctor ♪
♪ 告诉我得了什么病 ♪ ♪ 医生 ♪
Scott? Scott?
斯科特 斯科特
Come back!
回来
♪ Good lovin' ♪ ♪ All I need is lovin' ♪
♪ 好好爱 ♪ ♪ 我只需要爱 ♪
♪ Good lovin' ♪
♪ 好好爱 ♪
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda?
阿曼达
Manda?
曼达
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Big sissa, Manda-Bunny, hey.
嘿 大姐 曼达兔兔 嘿
Let's go back to bed.
我们回去睡觉吧
Okay?
好吗
We're closing, sir. Soon.
我们马上要关门了 先生
Do you know this was Scott Landon's favorite book when he was a kid?
你知道这是斯科特·兰登小时候最喜欢的书吗
Finally got around to reading it.
我终于有机会读到它了
No, I didn't know that.
不 我不知道
Well, you must... you must have known him, right?
你一定... 认识他吧
Didn't he pay for this library?
不是他出钱盖的这个图书馆吗
I knew him to speak to him,
我只是跟他说过几句话
but I... I knew his wife better.
不过我... 对他夫人更熟悉一些
Lisa. Lisey.
莉莎 莉西
Yeah, she used to come in often.
对 她过去常来
Sometimes she read to the children.
有时候给小朋友们念书
Actually, I believe it was she who funded the...
实际上 我相信是她出资...
No, the money came from him.
不 钱来自于他
Didn't it? Everything came from him.
不是吗 一切都来自于他
Well, I suppose so. In a manner of speaking...
大概吧 可以这么说...
Ain't no manner about it.
本来就是
Everything came from him.
一切都来自于他
Four years old.
只有四岁
Said it taught him the power of the imagination.
说这本书教给了他想象的力量
Oh. That's very interesting.
很有意思
The power of the imagination, think on that.
想象的力量 想想吧
A seed was planted and it grew from here.
种下一颗种子 然后就发芽成长了
You know how I found that out?
你知道我是怎么知道的吗
I got it from my professor friend.
我的一个教授朋友告诉我的
He knows everything about Scott Landon.
他知道斯科特·兰登的一切
His name is Dashmiel. It's a funny name.
他叫达什米尔 名字真滑稽
It could be in one of Scott's books.
很适合被写进斯科特的某本书里
But I call him Scott 'cause I feel like I... I know him.
不过我叫他斯科特 因为我觉得我... 认识他
By their work shall you know them.
看书如看人
Sir, I really have to close now. So...
先生 我真的需要关门了 所以...
Dashmiel.
达什米尔
Dashmiel, like you're hungry, really hungry,
达什米尔 就像你饥肠辘辘
so you have to dash for a meal.
所以得赶紧去大吃一顿米饭
Get it? Dashmiel, "dash for a meal."
明白吗 达什米尔 "大吃米呀"
You know, you should put this book in its own special case.
你应该把这本书放在专门的柜子里
With a little plaque underneath that says,
下面放个小牌子 写着
"Scott Landon started here."
"斯科特·兰登是从这里开始的"
So it could inspire generations to come. What do you think?
这样可以激励未来的一代又一代人 你觉得怎么样
Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
对 我觉得这是个好主意
Sir, I really have to close up.
先生 我真的要关门了
You could...
你可以...
put it right here so all the children could see it every day
把书放在这里 让孩子们每天都能看到
and get inspired by it.
因此受到激励
Yes. I think that's a good idea.
对 我认为这是个好主意
I think we'll do it.
我想我们会这样做
Well...
好吧...
We see eye to eye on that.
我们在这一点上有共识
Campers forever.
露营者万岁
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表