剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
(根据史蒂芬金同名小说改编)
(柱廊剧院 斯科特兰登)
(斯科特兰登)
斯科特 你太棒了
Scott, you're amazing!
专门来看你的
Came out just to see you!
我这辈子最美好的一天
The best day of my life!
这跟《圣物》中的一模一样 我给你做的
It's exactly like the one in Relics. I made it for you.
是魔法棒
It's a magic wand.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不想要你的签名 我只想告诉你 你改变了我的人生
I don't want an autograph. I just want you to know you changed my life.
是你改变的 是你
You did it. You!
好的 谢谢 我们现在可以进去了
Okay, thanks, we can go inside now.
(保安)
兰登先生 你听起来很不舒服
Mr. Landon, you really don't sound good at all.
不 我…没事 真的
No, I'm-- I'm fine. Really.
好吧
Okay.
你知道上一次 一位作家的更衣室门上有一颗星是…
You know the last time a writer had a star on his dressing room door, it's...
对 过着梦想的生活
Yep. Living the dream.
赞助这次活动的书店工作人员
The staff from the bookstore who's sponsoring the event
很想来打个招呼 如果可以的话
would really love to come up and say hello, if that's okay.
好 没问题 给我几分钟准备一下 好吗
Yeah, that's fine. Just give me a few minutes to get myself together, okay?
当然
Absolutely.
天啊
Oh, boy.
该死
Fuck.
(急救箱 第一医疗)
兰登先生
Mr. Landon?
我不想催你 不过他们准备好了
I hate to rush you, but they're ready for you.
兰登先生 你能听见吗
Mr. Landon, can you hear me?
兰登先生
Mr. Landon?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
兰登先生 你能听见吗
Mr. Landon, can you hear me?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
兰登先生
Mr. Landon!
兰登先生
Mr. Landon!
兰登先生
Mr. Landon.
兰登先生 请打开门
Mr. Landon, open the door.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
兰登先生
Mr. Landon?
-兰登先生 -嘿
-Mr. Landon! -Hey.
卫生间的门在我身后锁上了
The bathroom door locked behind me.
你能不能让保安打开门拿出我的手♥机♥
Could you get security to open it and grab my phone?
当然
Sure.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
今晚我们请到了一位 根本不需要介绍的作家
Tonight, we have with us a writer who truly needs no introduction.
多年以来 十本畅销书之后 他已经成为一位文学巨匠
After many years and ten best-selling books, he has become a literary icon.
女士们、先生们 热烈欢迎斯科特兰登
Ladies and gentlemen, please give a big welcome to Scott Landon.
很高兴来到这里 活着真好 不是吗
Good to be here and great to be alive or what?
标牌上写着“禁止在池塘游泳”
The sign says no swimming in the pool!
我们对此怎么说 露营者
And what do we say to that, campers?
一跃而入
Dive right in!
是谁挂起的标牌
Who put that sign up?
禁止人们玩乐的警♥察♥
The fun police!
在我为你们朗读我的新书片段之前
Before I read to you from my new book...
我想先来谈一下一本小说是怎么写成的
I thought I'd talk a little about how a novel comes into being.
抱歉
Sorry.
慢慢来 斯科特
Take your time, Scott.
怎么回事
What's happening?
每一本…
Every...
小说
novel...
都是…作家和…
is a-- a struggle between the writer and the...
是作家和故事之间的挣扎
A struggle between the writer and the story.
作家 至少你们面前的这一位
And the writer, well, at least this one...
总是试图…
always tries...
掌控…故事的发展
to hold on to keep control.
故事…
The story...
该死
Fuck.
-天啊 -你没事吧
-Oh. Oh, God. -You all right?
休息一下吧
Take a break, man.
-他手上是血吗 -怎么回事
-Is that blood on his hand? -What's going on?
谁能…
Can somebody...
给我夫人…打电♥话♥
call my w-wife--
有医生在场吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
嘿 宝贝 几点了
Hey, babe. What time is it?
这不是你丈夫 兰登夫人
This isn't your husband, Mrs. Landon.
我是哈德逊山纪念医院的詹岑医生
It's Dr. Jantzen at Hudson Hill Memorial Hospital.
你丈夫今晚住院了
Your husband was admitted tonight.
什么 发生了…什么事
What? What-- What happened?
他在柱廊剧院准备朗读他的新书 结果昏倒了
He was at The Colonnade Theater, scheduled to give a reading and he collapsed.
等一下 等等 他…没事吧
Wait a minute. Wait. Is-- Is-- Is he all right?
兰登夫人 我想你应该尽快赶过来
Mrs. Landon, I think you should get here as soon as you possibly can.
谢谢
Thank you.
-兰登夫人 我很抱歉… -他在哪
-Mrs. Landon, I'm so sorry about-- -Where is he?
(哈德逊山纪念医院)
我想詹岑医生在里面等你
I believe a Dr. Jantzen is waiting for you inside.
他在车里的时候就在咳嗽 而且不轻
He was coughing in the car and it was not light.
然后我到他更衣室去找他…
And then I came to see him in his dressing room--
-好 谢谢你 -兰登夫人
-Okay, thank you. -Mrs. Landon.
-是 -请跟我来
-Yeah. -Come with me, please.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Thank you so much. Thank you.
莫里斯医生 请拨112 莫里斯医生
Dr. Morris, dial 112, please. Dr. Morris.
-詹岑医生 -你好 兰登夫人
-Dr. Jantzen. -Hello, Mrs. Landon.
你到得比我预想的快多了 很好
You got here much faster than I expected. That's good.
-他在哪 -在楼上一层
-Where is he? -One floor up.
我们当中没人见过旧伤口再次裂开
None of us here have ever seen old wounds reopen.
他的肺 还有水…
His lungs, the water...
根本原因几乎可以肯定是病毒性的
The root cause is almost certainly viral,
但目前为止我们不知道可能是什么病毒
but as of now we have no idea what virus that might be,
只知道病毒入侵的速度令人难以置信
but only that it's taken hold with incredible speed.
他要求撤掉呼吸机
He requested to be taken off the ventilator.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他想和你说话
He wants to talk to you.
情况有多严重
How bad is it?
他在发高烧 41.1摄氏度 还有器官衰竭
He's running a fever of 106 degrees, and he's in organ failure.
很抱歉 兰登夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. Landon.
他为了你在坚持着
He's holding on for you.
(氧气使用中 严禁明火)
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
-莉西 -是我
-Lisey? -Yeah.
我很热
I'm so hot.
太热了
It's so hot.
有冰吗
Is there ice?
能不能给我们拿些冰 拜托
Can we have some ice? Can we have some ice, please?
当然
Yes, of course.
好 我们走吧
Okay. All right, let's go.
我们去池塘吧
Let's go to the pool.
爬也要爬到那里去
Just crawl there if you have to.
高个子
Long boy.
高个子怎么了
What about the long boy?
挡住了去路
Blocking the path.
比树还高
Higher than the trees.
无法绕过去
No way around.
不…发生什么了
No, no, no. No. What happened?
发生…什么了
What-- What happened?
这是…
Something from...
很久之前的事了
a long time ago.
我小的时候
From when I was a kid.
来自保罗
Something from Paul.
来自…保罗
From-- From Paul?
爸爸
Oh, Daddy!
爸爸 救命
Daddy, help!
保罗中邪了
Paul's got the bad!
爸爸…救命
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表