剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
(根据史蒂芬金同名小说改编)
教授 这些太棒了 而且只是冰山一角
Prof, this is amazing, and it's only the tip of the iceberg.
-还有更多文稿等着我们呢 -你干了什么
-There's plenty more just waiting for us. -What did you do?
听着 不管你干了什么 你必须停止
Look, whatever it is, I need you to stop.
听着…有…
Listen, listen, listen. There--
一个故事是关于一个父亲和他的两个儿子
There's a story in here about a father and his two sons.
我相当确定这是《海民之女》的前传
I'm pretty sure it's the prequel to The Coaster's Daughter
他在全国公共广播电台上曾讲过
he talked about one time on NPR.
写得太棒了 当人们读到它的时候…
It's fantastic. When-- When people read this--
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get it?
是她给我的 很容易
She gave it to me. Easy as pie.
我告诉过你我很善于说服别人
Told you I was good at persuading people.
你没对她做什么吧
You didn't do anything to her, did you?
什么
What?
你没有伤害她吧
You didn't hurt her?
-没有 我根本没碰她 -那就好
-No, I never laid a finger on her. -Good.
那就好 听着 我要你停手
Good, that's good. Look, I need you to stop.
我改变主意了 你别去打扰她
I changed my mind. Just leave her alone.
这我可做不到 教授 这太重要了 世人都在等着呢
Well, I can't do that, prof. This is too important. The world is waiting.
吉姆 我需要你…
Jim, I need you to--
嘿
Hey.
我爱过你
I loved you.
告诉我
Talk to me.
你在哪
Where are you?
告诉我 好吗
Talk to me, okay?
你想回家吗
Do you wanna come home?
捏我的手
Squeeze my hand.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我…
Help me! Help me!
(保罗兰登)
斯科特
Oh, Scott.
你自己埋葬了你的哥哥
You buried your brother by yourself.
你独自埋葬了他
You buried him alone.
我还想知道一件事
I need to know one more thing.
我还想知道你哥哥的事
I need to know about your brother.
然后…我们再也不要谈起这件事了
And then-- And then we're never gonna talk about this ever again.
你以为爸爸谋杀了保罗
You think that Daddy murdered Paul?
你以为那就是好兄弟故事的结尾
You know, you think that's how the story of the good brother ends.
要是他为此受过审判 他们会把这叫做谋杀
Well, they would've called it murder if he'd ever been tried for it.
到最后 在那些…毒打
You know, in the end, after all the… beatings
割伤和疯狂举动之后 我爸爸对他展示了爱
and the cutting and the crazy, my daddy showed him love.
慈悲
Mercy.
因为那是慈悲 不是谋杀
Because that's what it was. Not murder.
是释放
Release.
保罗中了邪 我不知道 是不是因为高个子咬伤了他
Paul was in the bad. I don't know if it's from when the long boy hurt him
或者来自兰登家族的遗传 但他中邪太深
or just from our fucked up Landon heritage, but he was in the bad too much.
以至于爸爸无法用割伤他来放出邪
Too much for Daddy to cut and let it out.
那件事发生的时候 一切都非常快
And when it happened, it happened fast.
孩子们
Boys.
兰登家的孩子们
Landons.
快点下来
Get your asses down here.
魔鬼会为肉体的罪恶而欢欣
The devil delights in the sins of the flesh…
-来帮我搬东西 -就像猪喜欢在泥里打滚
-Help me with this shit. -…the way pig delights in the wallow!
-别胡闹了 -让我听听哈利路亚
-Quit fuckin' around. -Can I get a hallelujah?
-齐声说句阿门吧 -在干嘛
-Can I get an amen? -What are you doing?
-阿门 -谢谢
-Amen! -Thank you.
-有那么重要的事吗 -那么 天堂触手可及
-What's so important? -Now, heaven is within your grasp,
但地狱在等着将你吞噬
but hell is waiting to swoop you under.
我喜欢那种…
I like it kind of--
天堂在等待…
Heaven awaits…
爸爸 救命
Daddy, help!
爸爸…救命 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy, help! Daddy!
保罗中邪了 爸爸 救命
Paul's got the bad! Daddy, please!
-嘿 怎么回事 -爸爸
-Hey! What the hell is going on? -Daddy!
保罗中邪了 爸爸…救命
-…3 revivals coming up. -Paul's got the bad! Daddy! Daddy, help!
-放开我 -爸爸…
-Let me go! -Daddy, Daddy!
被感染了
Infected.
在被咬伤的地方
There at the bite.
现在你体内也有邪了
That's the bad in you now.
它流在你的血液里、你的身体里 而且…
It's running through your blood and all along through your anatomy and…
你完蛋了
you're fucked.
让我提醒你…
May I remind you…
来吧
Here we go.
把他的腿抬起来
Pick his leg up.
现在他昏过去了 不过…
Well, he's out right now, but--
不会昏迷太久 见鬼
Well, not out for long. Goddamn.
你没有给任何人打电♥话♥
And you didn't call anybody?
你没有打电♥话♥叫医生或救护车…
You didn't call a doctor or an ambulance--
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
医生、警♥察♥、社会服务局
Like, doctors, police, social services,
都是他所认为的国际犹太人
all part of his international Jewish,
法♥西♥斯♥、基♥督♥徒 共♥产♥主义者阴谋的一部分
fascist, Christian, communist conspiracy.
爸爸说连他那些工厂的同事都参与其中
Daddy said that even the people he worked with in the factory were in on it.
我们孤立无援
We were alone.
我们只知道靠自己
Alone was all we knew.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
我们把他五花大绑
We trussed him up.
像猪圈里的猪
Like a hog in a pen.
“我知道我在做什么”
"I know what I'm doing."
“我知道我在做什么”
"I know what I'm doing."
他不知道
He didn't.
他只是在猜测
He was only guessing.
但我理解真♥相♥
But I understood the truth of it.
真♥相♥是什么
What was the truth?
他爱他
He loved him.
他爱我们两个
He loved us both.
他只是在尽一个父亲的义务
You know, and he was just doing his duty as a father.
虽然是严酷的爱 但很强烈
It was ugly love, but it was strong.
是真心的
True.
你又蠢又丑
You are as dumb as you are ugly.
我向上帝发誓 要不是你屁♥股♥上的胎记
I swear to God, if you didn't have that fucking birthmark on your ass,
我会说你是除害虫之人的儿子
I would say you were the exterminator's kid.
你妈一直喜欢他
Your mother always liked him.
你妈是个婊♥子♥ 可我还是爱她
Your mother was a whore, but I loved her anyway.
她是我的婊♥子♥
She was my whore.
别打死他
Don't shoot him.
你给我认清事实 小子
Get with the goddamn program, soldier.
他不是你哥哥了
That ain't your brother anymore.
看起来像他吗 看看他该死的眼睛
Does it look like him? Look at his goddamn eyes.
眼睛像野猪一样着了火
Eyes are blazing like a goddamn wild boar.
你知道他身体里住着什么吗
You know what he's got living inside of him?
你知道他的血管里流的是什么吗
You know what's going through his goddamn veins?
你知道那是什么样吗 就像这个
You know what it looks like? Looks like this.
泥巴 他的血管里流的是泥巴和黑暗
Mud. He's got mud and blackness running through his veins.
他…
He--
他什么都感觉不到
He don't feel anything.
他什么都感觉不到
He don't feel anything.
他中了邪 什么都感觉不到
He got the bad in him. He don't feel a goddamn thing.
你能不能…我尝试教给他一些什么
Would you try to teach-- teach him something.
以防我不在时能应变
I don't want him gone.
你不听 你不…
You don't listen, you don't--
小斯科特 给我过来
Scooter, get over here.
不 不要那样
No, don't do that.
小斯科特…别那样
Scoot. Scoot, don't do that.
睁开你的眼睛 睁开眼 睁开
Open your eyes! Open them!
不许…那样
Don't you-- Don't do it.
现在不许哭 你敢哭就试试
Don't you start crying now. Don't you dare.
听着 我也要哭了 别哭了
Listen, I-- I'm gonna start crying. Just stop.
小斯科特 听我说
Listen to me.
听着 你知道邪吗
Listen-- You know the bad? You know the bad?
邪和那个地方 还有离开等等
The bad and the other place? And the gone and all of that?
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表