剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
This is how she was last time, remember?
她上次也是这样 记得吗
She came out of it then. She'll come out of it now.
她上次恢复了 这次也会恢复
Scott helped her the last time. Yeah.
上次是斯科特帮了她 是的
We should probably get her to the ER.
我们也许应该送她去急诊室
No, no, no. Just... Let's wait.
不不不 我们还是等等看吧
I'll stay with her tonight and we'll see how she is in the morning.
我今晚陪着她 看她明早情况怎么样
You sure? Yeah. Yeah, it's my turn.
你确定 是 这次该我了
When does Matt get back from Canada?
马特什么时候从加拿大回来
Not for another two weeks. I wish he'd stay away forever.
两个星期以后 我希望他永远别回来
I don't know. I'm sorry.
我不知道 抱歉
It's okay, you're tired.
没关系 你累了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I don't wanna... I don't wanna go home anyway
好 我不想... 我其实也不想回家
'cause that idiot, Dashmiel, was there.
因为那个混♥蛋♥达什米尔在那里
Well, call me if she gets worse. I will.
如果她的情况恶化 给我打电♥话♥ 我会的
She's a troublesome old cow, but I love her.
她是个麻烦的老太婆 可是我爱她
Yeah. You're stuck with love, aren't ya?
是 被爱所困 不是吗
What did Scott do the last time you were like this?
你上次这样的时候斯科特做了什么
He must have done something.
他一定做了些什么
Just tell me what to do...
告诉我该做些什么...
and I'll do it.
我就去做
I want... some cocoa.
我想喝... 热可可
Okay, Manda-Bunny. I'll get you some cocoa.
好的 曼达兔兔 我给你冲杯热可可
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda?
阿曼达
Lisey wanted to come.
莉西本来也想来
I said no. Not this time.
我没让她来 这次不行
This is just between us.
这只有我们两人知道
I learned it a long time ago.
我很久以前学会的
When I was a kid.
还是个小孩的时候
This is just between us.
这只有我们两人知道
You feel better, right?
你感觉好些了吧
It's from the pool.
它来自池塘
There's nothing like it.
是独一无二的
At least not in this world.
至少在这个世界上没有
We have to talk... about Lisey.
我们得谈谈... 关于莉西的事
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Hey, Jim.
嗨 吉姆
Yoko Landon still won't give up the goods?
兰登洋子还是不放手那些文稿吗
Well, she's being...
唉 她是个难缠的...
A bitch.
贱♥人♥
Impolitic, but not wrong.
这么说不礼貌 但也没错
I'm starting to think she wants him forgotten.
我开始觉得她想让他被世人遗忘
That can't happen. You agree?
不能让那种事情发生 你同意吗
You know I do.
你知道我同意
You remember that conversation we had about...
你记得我们那次关于...
applying a little pressure?
施加一点压力的对话吗
You said you were good at persuading people.
你说你很善于说服别人
Yeah, I am, Roger. Believe me.
是的 罗杰 相信我
And helping 'em understand.
我还善于帮助他们理解
It's just so important.
这非常重要
Unpublished Landon short stories, maybe even a novel.
未出版的兰登短篇故事 也许甚至有一部小说
Think of it, Jim. And she's sitting on it like a broody hen.
想想吧 吉姆 而她像只孵蛋的母鸡坐在上面
I can help you out.
我可以帮你
You really think you can?
你真的觉得你能行
Oh, yeah.
没问题
I can't pay you much. I'm hardly a rich man.
我付不了你多少钱 我不富裕
Don't you worry about that, prof.
这你就不用操心了 教授
Scott Landon is life.
斯科特·兰登就是我的命根子
His books changed me.
他的书改变了我
I'll get those papers for you.
我会帮你拿到那些文稿
No woman gonna say no to me.
没有女人能对我说不
This is hot, so I'm gonna hold it... Scott gave me a drink...
这有点烫 我来拿着 斯科特给我喝了点东西
but not cocoa.
不过不是热可可
It was cool water. Beautiful water.
是凉水 美味的水
He said it was from the pool. The one in Booya Moon.
他说来自池塘 异界之月的池塘
What pool?
什么池塘
Only who's gonna... give me a drink this time?
只是这次谁会... 给我水
It was the sweetest water I ever had.
那是我喝过的最甜的水
Little Lisey, I wish I had some more.
小莉西 我真希望我能多喝点
But he said that the pool...
可是他说那个池塘...
is dangerous.
很危险
You'd look at it and you don't wanna look away.
你要是看它一眼 就挪不开眼睛了
What pool?
什么池塘
You know what I'm talking about, Lisey.
你知道我说的是什么 莉西
You don't want to remember... but you have to.
你不愿意想起来 但是你必须想起来
He left you a bool hunt.
他给你留下一个寻秘宝游戏
He told me that. The day that he gave me my drink, he told me.
他告诉我了 他给我喝水的那天告诉我了
He said it's like...
他说那就像...
a treasure hunt.
寻宝游戏
Treasure hunt.
寻宝游戏
Did you find the first clue?
你找到第一个线索了吗
I'll tell you because he told me.
我要告诉你 因为他告诉我了
It's the silver shovel that you saved him with.
就是你救他的时候用的那把银色铁铲
And he said that you would see it even before you saw it.
他说你在看到它之前就能看见它
Did you?
你看到了吗
Yes.
是
He left another clue and he said that you would figure it out.
他留下了另外一个线索 他说你会想出来的
He was special. He was special.
他很特别 他很特别
Amanda?
阿曼达
I know sometimes he just went away, poof. Amanda?
我知道有时候他会离开 突然消失 阿曼达
Nobody could disappear like Scott Landon.
没人能像斯科特·兰登那样消失不见
Amanda, what is it?
阿曼达 这是怎么回事
No.
不
You solve all the riddles, find all the clues...
你解开所有的谜 找到所有的线索
then you get a prize.
然后你会得到一个奖品
You must have loved it a lot.
你一定很爱玩那个游戏
I did.
是的
But I love you even more.
但我更爱你
You do?
真的吗
I do.
真的
I love you too.
我也爱你
You know... Shut the fuck up.
你知道... 闭嘴
You know...
你知道...
It makes a sound.
它会发出声音
Needless to say, that lecture has been canceled.
不用说 那场讲座被取消了
Recapping our top story,
回顾一下我们今天的头条新闻
best-selling writer, Scott Landon, was shot this afternoon
畅销书作家斯科特·兰登 今日下午在霍里克斯校园
on the Horlicks campus and was taken to Sacred Heart Hospital
遭到枪击 被送往圣心医院
where he is listed to be in critical condition.
生命垂危
Your husband's condition is serious, but he's stable.
你丈夫的情况很严重 但还算稳定
We may even be able to save his lung.
我们甚至可能保住他的肺
It was only a .22, thank God.
谢天谢地 那只是点22口径的手♥枪♥
That was more than enough. I only meant...
那已经够糟糕了 我的意思是...
No, I know. I know what you meant, thank you. Thank you.
没什么 我知道你的意思 谢谢你 谢谢你
Is he really gonna be okay?
他真的脱离危险了吗
That's a promise I never make, but his odds are good.
我从来不做这种承诺 不过他生存的机率很大
There will be a long period of recovery, of course.
当然会有一个漫长的恢复过程
Maybe not as long as you think. The Landons are fast healers.
也许没有你想的那么长 兰登家的人都痊愈得很快
Can I see him?
我可以见他吗
Of course. But don't expect to have a conversation. He's on oxygen.
当然 不过不要指望能谈话 他在吸氧
Where did you go?
你去哪了
You know.
你知道
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
You know.
你知道
Just tell me that you're gonna get better.
告诉我你会好起来
I'm okay.
我没事
All Landons are... Fast healers, I know. I know.
兰登家的人都... 痊愈得很快 我知道...
What happened to the guy who shot me?
枪击我的那个人怎么样了
I don't... I don't know. I don't know, I don't care.
我... 不知道 我不知道 我不在乎
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表