剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
Why are they so important to you?
为什么它们对你如此重要
Stories are all I have.
我除了故事别无他有
And now I have you.
现在我有了你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You're every story.
你就是每个故事
It is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you Mr. Scott Landon...
今天我倍感荣幸地向大家介绍 斯科特·兰登先生
author of Relics and the Pulitzer Prize-winning The Coaster's Daughter.
"圣物"以及获普利策奖的"海民之女"的作者
Hey, we love you, Scott!
嘿 我们爱你 斯科特
Well, she's got that right. We do love this man's work.
她说得没错 我们都热爱他的作品
There has never been a writer
从未有过这样一位作家
who has so seamlessly joined the realistic and the fantastic.
如此天衣无缝地将现实与幻想结合
Scott Landon is a national treasure.
斯科特·兰登是一个国宝
Now, he's traveled all the way from Maine with his lovely wife, Lisette...
现在他从缅因州远道而来 带着他美丽的夫人莉赛特...
Lisa!
莉莎
...to inaugurate construction of our own Shipman Library.
来为我们的希普曼图书馆进行开工剪彩
It's the 21st century, and the world has grown dark.
如今是21世纪 而世界在走向黑暗
But if every book is a light,
但如果每一本书都是一束光
then every library is a bonfire
那么每座图书馆就都是一堆篝火
around which 10,000 people come every day to warm themselves.
每天有一万人前来取暖
I declare this construction project open for business!
我宣布这项工程破土动工
Scott.
斯科特
He's got a gun.
他有枪
I love you.
我爱你
Shooter!
枪手
Hello.
喂
If this is a telemarketer, please take me off your list.
如果是电♥话♥推销员 请把我从你们的名单上除去
Lisey? Lisey?
莉西 莉西
Amanda? Why are you calling my office phone?
阿曼达 你为什么打我办公室电♥话♥
I tried all the... the other ones in my book.
我试遍了我电♥话♥本里的其他号♥码
But... you have so many of them.
可是... 你有那么多号♥码
Yeah, well when Scott was alive, we needed a lot of 'em. But...
是啊 斯科特在世的时候 我们需要很多号♥码 不过...
Yeah, well this... this was the last one.
对 这是... 最后一个
I thought you and Darla were coming for lunch.
我以为你和达拉要来吃午饭
We are. Darla's getting takeout.
是的 达拉去取外卖♥♥了
I was supposed to be there already, but I fell asleep.
我本该到了 可我刚才睡着了
Oh, that's you, Lisey.
你总是这样 莉西
That's my little sister, Lisey.
我的小妹妹 莉西
Was it... Was it in Scott's study?
是在... 斯科特的书房♥吗
Yeah. Did Darla tell you?
是啊 是达拉告诉你的吗
No. I... I just knew.
没有 我... 就知道
'Cause he... 'Cause he's not dead for you, is he?
因为他... 对你来说还没离世 是吗
Not even after two years.
尽管已经过了两年了
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你没事吧
Charlie got married. Did... Did you know that?
查理结婚了 你知道了吗
Yeah, I know. I heard.
对 我知道 我听说了
Yeah, to a little French postcard up in St. John valley.
对 在圣约翰谷娶了一个骚货
Just... A dirty French postcard, no doubt.
毫无疑问 一个肮脏的骚货
Yeah, Darla told me. I'm... I'm sorry, hon.
是啊 达拉告诉我了 我很遗憾 亲爱的
And he was seeing her all the time that he was seeing me.
他在跟我约会的时候也一直在跟她约会
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你没事吧
All of the time that he was seeing me!
在跟我约会的时候一直都是
What... What are you doing?
你在做什么
What is that? What are you doing?
怎么回事 你在做什么
What was that? Did something break?
怎么回事 打碎什么东西了
No, oh, no. It's nothing. It's just my heart.
没有 没什么 只不过是我的心碎了
Manda?
曼达
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Amanda?
嘿 阿曼达
Amanda! What's going on? What... Honey, what's going on?
阿曼达 出什么事了 你... 亲爱的 出什么事了
Lisey? Hey, Darla.
莉西 嘿 达拉
Just forget the takeout and get there.
别管外卖♥♥了 快点去
'Cause I think she's doing it again.
我觉得她又在做那件事了
Jesus.
天啊
Fuck.
该死
Good afternoon, Mrs. Landon. I just happened to be in the area.
下午好 兰登夫人 我碰巧在附近
All the way from Tennessee? I doubt it.
大老远从田纳西州来碰巧 我不信
Well, I just thought I'd give it one more try in person.
我想再亲自来试一次
Try to convince you of your late husband's papers.
尝试说服你 你过世丈夫的文稿
They really belong in the Shipman Library. Professor Dashmiel...
属于希普曼图书馆 达什米尔教授...
After all, he dedicated it... I can't have this conversation now.
毕竟他赠给... 我没空谈
I have a family emergency. Can you move your car...
我家里有急事 能不能把你的车移开
so I can get out?
让我过去
Please, Mrs. Landon.
拜托了 兰登夫人
Scott Landon's reputation has done nothing but grow
斯科特·兰登的名气
in the two years since his untimely death.
在他英年早逝后的两年间不断上升
Now those papers, unpublished works, they need to be collected.
现在这些文稿 未发表的作品 需要被收集
Examined. This is hardly the job for... It's so funny that you...
和研究 这项工作不是... 这也太巧了... 你...
That you came today
你今天来
'cause I was just looking at your picture in the Horlicks yearbook.
因为我刚在看你在霍里克斯年刊中的照片
A picture of the hero who saved the famous writer's life.
救了著名作家性命的英雄的照片
But I... I think reality, you ran like a rabbit.
可是我... 认为事实上 你像兔子一样跑掉了
Mrs. Landon. You came back, though,
兰登夫人 不过你又回来了
to get your picture taken and to grab the credit.
回来拍照并抢功劳
I don't care about that. I never cared about credit.
我不在乎 我从来不在乎功劳
I don't care about that at all. But you are not getting in there.
我根本不在乎那些 但是你别想进去
And you are never going to see his papers.
你永远不会看到他的文稿
You were nothing but a restaurant hostess when you caught his eye.
你引起他注意的时候 只不过是个餐馆女招待
The fact that you slept in his bed
你跟他睡一张床的事实
does not give you the right to withhold his unwritten papers
并不能给你扣留他未完成作品的权利
from the rest of the world.
而不让世人看到
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Fuck you.
你真无♥耻♥
Fuck you. I'm calling the cops.
真无♥耻♥ 我要报♥警♥
Mrs. Landon. If you don't wanna spend a night in jail,
兰登夫人 你要是不想在看守所过夜
you better be gone by the time they get here.
你最好在他们到达之前离开
Mrs. Landon.
兰登夫人
Mrs. Landon.
兰登夫人
Get out of my way.
让开
Jim? Roger Dashmiel here.
吉姆 我是罗杰·达什米尔
Would you... Hey, were you... in the pool this morning?
你能... 嘿 你... 今早在泳池里吗
I don't know, but Scott... Scott knew about the other pool, didn't he?
我不知道 可是斯科特... 知道另外那个水池 对吗
He did. He knew.
是 他知道
You don't... You think... you know, you know, but you...
你不... 你觉得... 你知道 可是你...
you lie to yourself.
自欺欺人
You lie to yourself. And that's... a talent that I've never had.
你自欺欺人 那是... 我从来没有的天分
Manda!
曼达
Manda!
曼达
Manda!
曼达
Jesus. Jesus, Manda. What happened?
天啊... 曼达 出了什么事
You okay?
你没事吧
Fuck.
该死
She's in her bedroom. I practically had to carry her up.
她在卧室 我不得不抱她上去
And you weren't here.
你当时又不在
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just had to deal with something.
对不起 真对不起 我有件事得处理
It's okay.
没关系
What's that smell? Is something burning?
那是什么气味 有什么烧焦了吗
It's fucking mac and cheese.
是该死的芝士意面
Is she taking her pills?
她在服药吗
There's four empty bottles in the trash. I think she flushed 'em.
垃圾桶里有四个空瓶子 我想她把药倒进马桶了
She talking? Or is it like before... Like last time? No. Not yet.
她能说话吗 还是像以前... 像上次 不 还没有
I mean, we're not at... Not right now.
我是说 我们不... 现在还没有
Manda?
曼达
She had plenty to say when I was cleaning her up.
我给她清洗的时候 她话多着呢
Hey, big sissa Manda-Bunny?
嘿 曼达兔兔大姐
Poor Amanda.
可怜的阿曼达
Lisey? Lisey? Yeah.
莉西 莉西 是我
Blood doesn't come out once it's set.
血渗入以后就清除不掉了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Did she eat anything? Not a bite.
她吃东西了吗 什么都没吃
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表