剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
故事是关于什么的
What was the story about?
我想他没有说
I don't think he said.
就算他说了 我也不记得了 抱歉
If he did, I don't remember. I'm sorry.
你真的有对付杜利的计划吗
Do you really have a plan for dealing with Dooley?
我有
I do.
但是我们需要一个暗号♥ 万一我需要你们
But we need a code word, in case I need you.
一个安全暗号♥ 对 就像虐恋
Oh, a safe word. Yeah, like S&M.
什么 你跟查理喜欢搞虐恋吗
What? Were you and Charlie into S&M?
天啊 没有 他能想到的床上刺♥激♥就是穿着袜子做
Oh, God, no. His idea of bedroom excitement was leaving his socks on.
什么暗号♥ 莉西
What word, Lisey?
“绿草地”
"Greenlawn."
你们会听到我跟他谈话
So, you're gonna hear me talking to him--
等等…你为什么要跟他谈话
Wait, wait, wait. Why are you talking to him?
因为我需要跟他谈 我需要靠近他
Because I need to talk to him. I need to be close to him.
我必须靠近他
I have to be close to him.
你们在听到“绿草地”后再出来 然后扑倒他
Don't come out unless you hear "Greenlawn." And then you can tackle him.
-那是备选方案 -对 那就是备选方案
-That's plan B? -Yeah. That's plan B.
好吧 备选方案真烂 第一手方案根本说不通
Okay, plan B sucks. And plan A makes absolutely no sense.
听起来这些方案没有经过深思熟虑 莉西
Really doesn't sound like it was thoroughly thought out, Lisey.
有时候你得让故事自己展开
Sometimes you have to let the story tell itself.
-我求你了 -不…
-Oh, I am begging you. -No, no.
-我求你别再说这些屁话了 -行了 不
-I am begging you to stop this bullshit. -Come on, no.
有时候你必须让故事自己展开
Sometimes you have to let the story tell itself.
你邀请了一个疯子 一个该死的神经病到你家来
You invited a maniac, a fucking lunatic into your house!
-别喊叫了 她知道自己… -赶快进去
-Stop yelling. She knows what she-- -Just go hide.
-她没有计划 -到浴室去 关上门
-She has no plan! -Get into the bathroom. Shut the door.
我该做什么
What am I supposed to do?
该死
Fuck.
到浴室去
Get into the bathroom.
我想小便
I have to pee.
不行
No.
莉西
Lisey?
怎么了
What?
我想小便
I have to pee.
你就在对的地方呀
Well, you're in the right place for it.
-达拉不让我小便 -闭嘴
-Darla won't let me. -Shut it.
你是个成人 你能忍♥住
You're a grown woman, you can hold it.
别出声 你们俩都别出声
Be quiet. Both of you, be quiet.
杜利先生
Mr. Dooley.
我知道你在这里
I know you're here.
我就在这里 夫人
I'm right here, Missus.
你看不见我 可我看得见你
You can't see me, but I can see you.
你骗人
You're lying.
如果我骗人 我就该死 夫人
Well, if I'm lying, I'm dying, miss.
你手里拿的是什么 是枪吗
What's that in your hand? Is that a gun?
我为什么要拿枪
Why would I have a gun?
我们是来做交易的 对吗
We're here to make an exchange, right?
今晚我跟你还有其他事情要处理
Well, I got other business with you tonight.
你是来杀我的 对吗
You're here to kill me, aren't you?
你知道 你藏在后面的东西 那个灯塔
You know, that thing you're hiding behind, that lighthouse,
那是你丈夫的
that was your husband's.
那是斯科特兰登最大的奖品
That was Scott Landon's biggest prize.
他最伟大的作品《海民之女》 售出了七十五万册
750,000 books sold for his greatest novel ever written, Coaster's Daughter.
我有点好奇 吉姆
I'm curious about something, Jim.
我…希望你不介意我叫你吉姆
I mean, I-- I hope you don't mind if I call you Jim.
我感觉我们现在是朋友了
I feel like we're friends now.
我就当你承认了
I'll take that as a yes.
斯科特在谈写作的时候说过
There was something that Scott talked about when he talked about writing.
他说他是从狄更斯那里学来的
He said he learned it from Dickens.
(《海民之女》 斯科特兰登著)
我来这里不是为了谈写作 夫人
Well, I didn't come here to talk about writing, Missus.
什么
What?
你算什么样的露营者
What kind of a camper are you?
你不想讨论你最喜欢的作家
You don't want to talk about your favorite writer.
“把我传送上去 斯科特”
"Beam me up, Scotty."
-“爱的义务” -我是先知
-"Duty of love." -I'm a prophet.
“爱的义务” 那是你最喜欢的
"The duty of love," that's your favorite.
我是史上最伟大的露营者 我来是为了确保
I'm the greatest camper there ever was, and I came here to make sure
把斯科特兰登的作品分享给整个世界
that Scott Landon's works are shared with the entire world.
斯科特说一本小说中的人物必须用两次
Scott said that every character in a novel had to be used twice.
但是我们的故事中的 一个人物只被用过一次
But there's one character in our story that's been used only once.
那就是…科尔
And that's-- that's Cole.
那个在田纳西州的大学枪击我丈夫的人
The man who shot my husband at that university in Tennessee.
嘿 你是从田纳西州来的 对吗
Hey, but you're from Tennessee. Right?
-来自义勇军之州的帅吉姆 -闭嘴
-A Jim Dandy from the volunteer state? -Shut up.
你认识科尔
You knew Cole.
枪击我丈夫的人 对吗
The man who shot my husband. Right?
你是在精神病院、那个疯人院认识他的
You know him from the mental hospital, from the asylum.
-闭嘴 -是的
-Shut up! -Yeah.
斯科特和我 曾经谈起过你们这样的人 经常谈起
Scott and I used to talk about guys like you. All the time.
我们把你们叫做“深空牛仔”
We called you "deep space cowboys."
你们当中大部分人是无害的 对吗
Most of you are harmless. Right?
不过你和科尔不是这样
But you and Cole aren't.
闭嘴…
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
不过是两个深空牛仔坐在精神病院里
Just a couple of deep space cowboys sitting around the mental hospital
谈论斯科特兰登属于谁
talking about who Scott Landon belonged to.
-你不是英雄 -闭嘴
-And you're not a hero. -Shut up!
-你不是英雄 -闭嘴…
-You're not a hero. -Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
你只不过是个疯狂的粉丝
You're just a crazy fan!
闭嘴…
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
你喜欢我的灯塔吗
You like my lighthouse?
那不是你的灯塔
That's not your lighthouse!
那是所有人的灯塔 那是斯科特兰登的奖品
That is everyone's lighthouse! That is Scott Landon's prize!
你是我的奖品
You're my prize.
绿草地…
Greenlawn! Greenlawn! Greenlawn!
嘿
Hey!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 该死的混♥蛋♥ 去死吧
You fucker, you motherfucker! Fucking die!
别想惹她 你这个混♥蛋♥
Don't you mess with her, motherfucker!
嘿 过来 来打我呀
Hey! Come over here! Get me!
莉西
Lisey!
该死
Oh, fuck!
去死吧…
Die, die, die!
滚开
Fuck off!
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥ 把他拉开…
You fucking asshole! Get him off me! Get him off!
杀死他
Kill him.
致敬
Respect!
不要娶妻
No wife!
致敬
Respect!
你想把我怎么样 夫人
What are you trying to do to me, Missus?
总是得担心动机
Always have to worry about motivation.
提防巧合
Beware of coincidence.
解释情景
Explain situations.
这全是胡扯
Which is bullshit!
因为生活根本不是那样
Because life doesn't work that way!
你跟谁在一起
Who are you with?
从来不是
Never did.
现实是一条狗
Reality is a fucking dog.
你跟谁在一起
Who are you with?
不知怎么跨越两千四百公里 时隔三年回到家里
That somehow travels 1,500 miles and ends up at home, three years later.
你只不过是他老婆 你不是艺术家
You are just the wife! You are not an artist!
现实是拉尔夫
Reality is Ralph.
你不是诗人
You are not a poet!
现实是拉尔夫
Reality is Ralph.
你只不过是跟他睡觉的人
You were just sleeping with him!
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
你真让人恶心
You're disgusting!
-我知道你在这里 -不要自私自利
-I know you're here. -Don't be selfish!
-你为什么不分享 -我知道
-Why won't you share? -I know.
和世界分享
Share with the world!
过来
Come here.
过来
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表