剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
Well, hello, Mrs. Landon.
你还好吗 听上去有些怪怪的
Are you okay? Sound a little funny.
我没事 我有点瞌睡 只是有点瞌睡
I'm okay. I'm-- I'm sleepy. Just sleepy.
我…正准备去睡觉
I'm-- I'm getting ready to go to bed.
我很抱歉打扰你
Well, I'm sorry to bother you.
我只想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know
罗迪博因顿停在路边 如果你有任何需要的话
that Roddy Boynton's parked on the side of the road if you need anything.
-非常感谢 -晚安 兰登夫人
-Thanks a lot. -Have a good evening, Mrs. Landon.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
请你告诉我你并不相信那些胡言乱语
Please tell me you really didn't believe any of that crap,
连一秒钟都没信过
even for a second.
你一直是我们当中最实际的一个
I mean, you were always the practical one.
池塘不仅有疗愈功能 还有令人着迷的力量
And the pool didn't just heal. It had the power to fascinate.
(刚离开阿曼达家 我拿了她的枪)
(很好)
(把它扔到河里去)
(好吧 至少你应该把碗洗了吧)
我应该怎么对付杜利 斯科特
What am I supposed to do about Dooley, Scott?
还有阿曼达怎么办
And Amanda?
你有办法吗
Do you have any ideas?
亲爱的宝贝
Babyluv.
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott.
我…爱过你 我救过你
I... I loved you. I saved you.
我给你冰敷
I gave you ice.
我妈妈告诉我
My mama told me
她说 儿子 当心点
She said, son, please beware
有一种叫爱的东西
There's this thing called love
你知道它无处不在
You know it's everywhere
她告诉我
She told me
-她会让你心碎 -让你心碎
-She can break your heart -Break your heart
-让你痛苦不堪 -让你痛苦不堪
-And put you in misery -And put you in misery
自从我遇见了这个小女人 好耶
Since I met this little woman, yeah
我觉得这在我身上应验 让我告诉你
I feel it happened to me And I'm telling you
-现在回头为时已晚 -现在回头为时已晚
-It's too late to turn back now -It's too late to turn back now
我相信…我在坠入爱河
I believe, I believe I believe I'm falling in love
我发现自己一天给她打至少十个电♥话♥
I found myself calling her At least ten times a day
你知道 这是多么不同寻常
You know, it's so unusual
我这样继续下去
For me to carry on this way
我告诉你 我彻夜无眠
I'll tell you, I can't sleep at night
不…
No. No, no, no.
-想要紧紧拥抱她 -想要紧紧拥抱她
-Wanting to hold her tight -Wanting to hold her tight
我努力想要说服自己
I've tried so hard to convince myself
这种感觉不对
That this feeling just ain't right
-好耶… -现在回头为时已晚
-Yeah, oh, yeah -It's too late to turn back now
我相信…我在坠入爱河
I believe, I believe I believe I'm falling in love
我不会介意
I wouldn't mind it
如果我知道她也真的爱我
If I knew she really loved me too
但我不愿相信我是单相思
But I hate to think That I'm in love alone
而我束手无策 不
And there's nothing that I can do, no
-现在回头为时已晚 -现在回头
-It's too late to turn back now -To turn back now
我相信…我在坠入爱河
I believe, I believe I believe I'm falling in love
因为我在坠入爱河
'Cause I'm falling in love
-现在回头为时已晚 -噢
-It's too late to turn back now -Oh
我相信…我在坠入爱河
I believe, I believe I believe I'm falling in love
现在回头为时已晚
It's too late to turn back now
我爱过你 我救过你
I loved you. I saved you.
我给你冰敷
I gave you ice.
我爱过你 我救过你 我救过你两次
I loved you. I saved you. I saved you twice.
我救过你
I saved you.
我救过你两次
I saved you twice.
今晚和明天我们将…
Tonight and tomorrow, we're gonna be...
曼达
Manda?
关上门 莉西 你是在谷仓里出生的吗 天啊
Close the door, Lisey. Were you born in a barn? Jesus.
你跑出来干嘛
What are you doing out?
电视上的帅哥说 罗伯特弗罗斯特说得对
According to handsome there, Robert Frost was right.
世界将在冰天雪地而不是熊熊大火中终结
The world's gonna end in ice instead of fire.
幸亏斯科特在西岸 洛杉矶的气温大概有摄氏21度
Good thing Scott's out west. It's probably 70 in LA.
他取消了行程
He canceled the tour.
什么 A型性格的摇滚明星作家
What? Mr. Type-A Rock Star Writer?
他有些不对劲
There's something wrong with him.
从圣诞节开始就不对劲了
Or has been since Christmas.
他不像平时的自己 而且越来越糟
He's not himself and it's getting worse.
你对我说这些是因为…
You're telling me this, because wh--
对了 当然 我是家里的疯子
Oh, oh, oh, snap. Of course. I'm the crazy one in the family.
因为我需要向人倾诉
Because I need someone to talk to.
当然 但不是向达拉 对吗
Sure, but not Darla, right?
因为她不是那个有时候会发呆的人
'Cause she's not the one who gorks out sometimes
还得卧床不起几天 所以…
and has to spend a couple of days in bed, so...
天啊 不是这样 因为他跟你谈得来
God, no. Because he talks to you.
除了我 他只跟你谈得来
You're the only one he talks to, besides me.
他跟你说什么了吗 他有没有说过他感到抑郁
Did he say anything to you? Did he say anything about being depressed?
感到脱离现实
About being disconnected?
没有 不过 他似乎有点不对劲
No. I mean, he seemed a little off.
不过 并不是从圣诞节开始的 要我说 从感恩节前就开始了
But not just since Christmas. I'd say before Thanksgiving.
他有没有跟你讲过他的童年
Did he talk to you about his childhood, ever?
他有没有跟你聊过那些呢
Has he ever, ever spoken to you about that?
没有 他跟你说了什么
No. What has he said to you?
-真的吗 什么都没说 从来没有 -不 他…说过
-Seriously? Nothing? Never? -No. He-- No, he-- He did.
他…对我讲过一次
He-- He-- He talked to me about it once.
是很久以前 在我们结婚后不久
It was a long time ago. Was right after we were married.
他说兰登家的人有…
He said that the Landons had a history of becoming unstuck...
脱离现实的历史
to reality.
他称之为“离开”
He called it "being gone."
也许是压力大
Stress, maybe?
压力只会让他表现更出色 他喜欢压力
He thrives on stress. He loves stress.
不是那个原因 更像是一种病 就像…
It's not that. It's more like a disease. It's like...
有两种精神失常
Two types of insanity.
中邪和离开
The bad and the gone.
是遗传性的
Runs in the blood.
是遗传性的
Something in the blood.
你来找我 就是因为我是疯子
You did come to me because I'm the crazy one.
不 我来找你是因为我害怕
No. I came because I'm scared.
我不想失去他
And I don't want to lose him.
当我失神的时候
When I withdraw...
那是因为我害怕了
it's because I get scared.
我害怕未来
I get scared of the future.
害怕独自死在这房♥子里 只有两个妹妹为我哀悼
Of dying all alone in this house with no one but my two sisters to mourn me.
所以有时候我就会回到童年
And so sometimes I just go into the past when I was a kid.
那时的生活没有那么复杂
When life wasn't so goddamn complicated.
然后有时候 当我游离的时候…
And then sometimes, you know, when I retreat...
那回到现实难不难
Is it hard to-- to come back?
如果我割伤自己
If I cut myself...
疼痛会将我拉回现实 但有些时候也不会
Pain brings me back, but someday it won't.
天啊 别说了
Oh, God. Just don't say that.
-别那么做 别割… -你不想听
-Don't do that. Don't cut-- -You don't want to hear.
-你不相信 可是… -不要再割伤自己了
-You don't believe it, but it's-- -Don't cut yourself again.
我该走了 天要黑了
I should go, because it's gonna get dark.
我不想在夜里开车
I don't want to drive when it's dark.
你不想让他独自待着
You don't want to leave him alone.
对吗
Do you?
那就做正确的事
Then make it right.
留住他 莉西 他爱你
Hold on to him, Lisey. He loves you.
如果有什么人能将他留在这个世界…
And if there is anyone who can keep him tethered to this world...
那就是我
It's me.
只有我
It has to be me.
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott!
嘿 这里冷死了
Hey. It's freezing up here.
你干嘛不回屋子去
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表