剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
那是诅咒 知道吗 是兰登家的诅咒
It's a curse, okay? It's the Landon curse.
那是诅咒 但也是一种福气
It's a curse, but it's also a blessing.
所以那些…只看见诅咒的人
So those-- those who focus just on the curse,
他们中邪 然后离开 永远不回来
they get bad and then they're gone and they never come back.
但是那些看到福气的人 他们可以一直活下去
But those who see the blessing, they go on and on and on and on.
就算他们离开人世之后也会活下去
They live on even after they're gone.
然后当你离开人世了 你也…不会消失
And then when you're gone, you're-- you're not gone.
你会…被记住
You're-- You're remembered.
你想做哪一种呢
Which one are you gonna be, huh?
那就够了
It was enough.
有三个星期 那就够了
For three weeks, it was enough.
我哥哥就是在那里度过了他最后一个秋天
And that's where my brother spent his last fall.
他人生的最后几个星期
The last weeks of his life.
在那个臭气熏天的谷仓里
In that stinking barn.
你无法想象那三个星期
You can't imagine those three weeks.
特别是当爸爸去工作时 只有我和保罗
Especially when Daddy was at work and it was just me and Paul.
他去工作了
He went to work?
我们得吃饭
We had to eat.
还要交电费
You know, and pay for the electric.
我们也不能让别人对爸爸起疑心
And we couldn't afford for people to get suspicious about Daddy, be--
人们不喜欢他
People didn't like him.
我一点不意外
I'm not surprised.
我告诉他割伤保罗
I told him to cut him.
把邪放出来 就像他以前做的那样
Let out the bad, like he always did.
可是他说那没用 因为邪已经进入了他的脑子
But he said it wouldn't do any good because the bad had gone into his brain.
然后有一天
And then one day,
爸爸出门后
when Daddy was gone…
斯科特
Scotty.
嘿 斯科特
Hey, Scotty.
给我解开
Let me loose.
拜托
Please.
我给你准备一个寻宝游戏
I'll make you a bool hunt.
好玩的秘宝
A good bool.
最棒的秘宝
The best bool.
60个线索 斯科特 60个
Sixty clues, Scotty. Sixty!
会是有史以来最棒、最长的寻宝游戏
It'll be the best, longest bool hunt ever.
一块糖果和一瓶皇冠可乐
A candy bar and an RC.
拜托
Come on.
给我解开
Just let me loose.
他疯了 你知道他疯了
He's crazy. You know he is.
都是他的胡思乱想
It's all in his head.
我没事
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm good.
放我出去 快点
Just let me out. Come on!
拜托
Please.
她会怎么想你
What would she think of you?
如果妈妈知道你现在对我做的事 她会怎么想
What would Mom think of you if she knew what you're doing to me right now?
她会怎么说
What would she say?
拜托 斯科特
Come on, Scott.
我不是你哥哥吗
I'm not your brother?
只是一头野兽
Just an animal.
我是怎么跟你说的 如果他开始对你说话 他会怎么做
What did I tell you he'll do if he started talking to you?
让我意志动摇
Unzip my guts.
让你意志动摇 对了 说对了
Unzip your guts, that's right. That's right.
你知道那条毒蛇正在给你催眠吗 你这个愚蠢的小子
You know that snake's trying to hypnotize you right now, you little stupid bird!
我还说什么了
What else did I say?
我说:“用手指堵住耳朵” 现在就做
I said, "Put your fingers in your ears." Now do it.
快点 斯科特 放开我 你给我马上过来
Come on, Scotty, let me out. Get over here right now.
你说:“你这个中邪的死鬼 我听不见 听不见”
And you say, "You gone-bad fuck, I can't hear you. I can't hear--"
-我听不见 -再说一次
-I can't hear you. -Do it again.
我听不见
I can't hear you.
你明白我的话了
You understand what I'm saying?
我不是那个意思 我爱你 斯科特
I didn't mean it. I love you, Scotty.
你知道的 你知道我爱你
You know I do. You know I love you.
我想大概到喂食时间了 对吧 该喂野兽了
I guess it's feeding time, huh? For the monster.
酱烧鸡腿 好吗
Pioneer drumstick, can we?
你知道现在的肉价吗
You know the price of meat right now?
你以为我是钱做的吗
What do you think, I'm just made of money?
不是 爸爸
No, Daddy.
我知道我们在家里没法救他
I knew we couldn't save him at home.
我说我必须这么做
I said I-I-I have to.
抓住保罗 只有那样我才能带他去池塘
Holding on to Paul. That's the only way I could take him to the pool.
异界之月
Booya Moon.
就像你带我去的那样
The way you took me.
别放太多 爸爸
Not too much, Daddy.
吃了这个就能好好睡觉了
Really gonna sleep with that one.
我们必须控制住局面 小斯科特
You know, we got to keep control of the situation, Scoot.
(氯♥胺♥酮♥马匹麻醉剂)
是
Yeah.
不能失去控制
You cannot lose control.
这是你最喜欢吃的 小保罗
Got your favorite here, Paulie,
酱烧鸡腿 像爸爸以往做的那样
pioneer drumstick, just how Daddy used to make them.
你不用吃太多 你知道现在的肉价吗
You don't need too much. You know the price of meat right now?
所有东西都在涨价
Everything's going up.
这是世界末日到来的迹象
It's part of the apocalypse, you know.
来吧 你会像婴儿一样睡得很香
Come on now. You'll sleep like a baby.
把它给我
Give me that.
首先你应该打开水
First you need to turn on the water.
-为什么要… -这样容易些
-Why the hell do you have to do-- -It makes it easier.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
保罗教过我 像你的茶疗
Paul showed me like you showed me the tea cure.
就算他会去 他也得看着水
Even if he'd go, he had to look at the water.
那样做让他想起池塘
Doing that made him think about the pool.
异界之月的池塘 那些破碎的人…
The one in Booya Moon, where all the broken people--
听着 我说过我不想知道
Listen. I said I don't wanna know.
最重要的是如果他离得太近 我要你扎他 就像这样
All that matters is if he gets too close, I want you to stick him, like this.
扎进他的脖子 明白吗
Right into his neck. Okay?
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你 孩子 对不起
I love you too, kiddo. I'm sorry.
然后他说 如果…
And he said if…
如果他没有在谷仓里撕下我的头
If he didn't rip off my head in the barn,
那么在那边肯定会这样做
then he definitely would on the other side.
他把它叫做那边
That's what he-- he called it.
我说:“如果…
And I said, "Well, what if,
爸爸放了足够的马匹麻醉剂 让他昏昏沉沉”
you know, Daddy just made enough of that horse tranquilizer to make him woozy."
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他说:“你在玩火 小斯科特”
"Playing with fire there, Scoot," he said.
我说:“我知道
I said, "I know.
可是在他挣断锁链之前 我们必须做些什么”
But we have to do something. Before he breaks his chains."
所以我们就试了
And so we tried it.
小斯科特
Scoot!
快点 趁着还来得及
Come on, we're against time.
快点
Come on!
快点 你还等什么
Come on! What are you waiting for?
我不行 爸爸
I can't, Daddy.
这不管用
It's not working.
快点 小斯科特
Come on, Scooter!
小斯科特 该死 你躺下行吗 我什么都看不见
Scooter! Fuck, will you lie down? I can't see anything!
该死 放开我的儿子
Will you get your hands off my goddamn boy!
不要
Don't do it!
你中邪了 杂种…
You gone-bad son of--
爸爸 快来看
Daddy, come look.
什么呀
What do you want?
快来看
Come look.
为什么他看起来跟之前不一样
Why does he not look like he did before?
因为他死了 小斯科特 那就是为什么
'Cause he's dead, Scooter, that's why.
现在邪离开了他 跟着该死的子弹离开了
The bad's out of him now. It left with that goddamn bullet.
他是我的头生子 该死 他长得像你妈妈
He's my firstborn. And goddamn, he looks like your mother.
如果被人发现他这样 就会把我逮捕
They're gonna put me away if they find him like this.
关进州立监狱或者疯人院
Or in a state prison or nutbarn.
如果他们不把我绞死的话
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表