剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
Here.
外面是严冬 这里是盛夏
Winter out there, summer in here.
你记不记得那天晚上我割伤了自己 你问我是不是疯了
Do you remember that night I cut myself and you asked me if I was crazy?
对
Yeah.
我有幻觉
I have visions.
我把它们写下来 人们愿意花钱去读
I write 'em down, people pay to read 'em.
因为你是作家 这就是你的工作
'Cause you're a writer. That's what you do.
你问我家人的事情
You asked about my family.
我从来没谈过我的童年
I never talk about my childhood.
有多糟糕
How bad was it?
非常糟
Pretty damn bad.
好吧 斯科特 我要你知道
All right, Scott, I want you to know something.
这都怪你 不是我要这么做 都是因为你
This is on you. This is not me doing this. This is you.
如果你不照顾他 他也不照顾你
If you ain't taking care of him, he ain't taking care of you.
我是说…
I mean...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this!
跳下来 小斯科特
Jump, Scooter.
跳下来
Jump.
你不必跳 斯科特
You don't have to, Scotty.
你必须跳
You do have to.
你必须跳 你知道为什么
You fucking do have to. You know why?
因为我见过你离开 我也见过他的邪
Because I've seen the gone in you. And I've seen the bad in him.
我不会容忍♥ 在我家里绝不容忍♥
And I won't have it. I won't have it in my house.
在我家不行
Not my house.
它流在我们的血液里 在该死的血液里 爷爷告诉我的
It's in our blood. It's in the goddamn blood. Grandpa told me.
小斯科特
Scooter.
你有胆试试看
Just try me.
不要以为我不会做
Don't think I won't.
来吧 有胆试试看 看看…我会不会做
Go on and test me, test me. See-- See if I'll do it.
那么这就够了 还是…
So is that enough for you or...
想让我再来一次
want me do it again?
你不必跳 斯科特
You don't have to, Scotty.
拿着刀子
Take this knife.
拿着 把它放到我脖子上
Take it! Put it to my goddamn neck.
来吧 保罗 动手呀…
Come on, Paul. Do it. Do it. Do it.
快点 动手呀
Come on, do it.
他不必跳
He don't have to?
我想就会这样
That's what I thought.
我要让它跟血流出来
I'm gonna bleed it out.
最后一次机会 小斯科特 这是你最后一次机会
Last chance, Scooter. It's your last chance.
现在你给我跳…
Now you fucking jump, jump, jump.
就算这是你最不愿意做的事 你也得从该死的谷仓上跳下来
And you're gonna jump off that goddamn barn if it's the last thing you do.
来吧 有胆你就试试看 来 试试看 小斯科特
Go ahead. Try me. Test me. Test me, Scooter.
来吧 小斯科特
Come on, Scooter.
小斯科特 你给我跳…
Scooter, you jump...
不然我就把他的耳朵割下来
or I'm gonna cut this buggerlug right off his head.
你想让我割吗 好吧 没问题
You want me to do it? All right, no problem.
他在哪 我勇敢的儿子在哪
Where is he? Where's my brave boy?
他在这儿 我找到他了
There he is. I found him.
我跳了
I did it.
你当然跳了 你是兰登家的人
Of course you did it. You're a Landon.
你还没离开
You ain't gone yet.
你可以离开
You can go.
但是你没有离开
But you ain't gone.
你以为我割伤你仅仅是为了让他跳吗
You think I cut you just to make him jump?
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Daddy.
你可以回答得更好
You can do better, son.
你这么聪明的孩子
A smart boy like you.
你得放出邪
You had to let out the bad.
对了 我们把这叫什么
That's right, and what do we call that?
-血秘宝 -对了
-A blood-bool. -That's right.
因为我见过你的邪
Because I've seen the bad in you.
我见过他的离开
And I've seen the gone in him.
那些可以离开的人有时就不会回来了
And those who can go sometimes stay gone.
他们永远不会回来
And they don't ever come back.
我不要失去他 我不要
I ain't losing him, I ain't.
爸爸 他只是喜欢…
Daddy, he just likes to--
小斯科特 你见过他身体里的邪 小斯科特
Scooter, you've seen the bad in him. Scooter.
你见过他身体里的邪
You've seen the bad in him.
你看得一清二楚
You've seen it clear as day.
是 爸爸
Y-Yes, Daddy.
什么是恶魔 什么是恶魔侵扰
What's a demon? What-- What is a demon infestation?
邪
It's the bad.
我想听你们一起说 现在说
I wanna hear both of you say it. Say it now.
-是邪 爸爸 -再说一遍
-The bad, Daddy. -Say it again.
-是邪 爸爸 -再说一遍
-The bad, Daddy. -One more time.
是邪 爸爸
The bad, Daddy.
它是从哪来的
Where does it come from?
另外那个地方
The other place.
那里也有善 爸爸
There's good in that place too, Daddy.
我才不在乎善 善可以自己照顾自己
I don't give a goddamn about good. Good takes care of itself.
邪…
Bad...
邪是要对付的
Bad has to be dealt with.
你们以为我喜欢这么做吗 你们以为我喜欢这样
You think I like doing it? You think I like this?
不 爸爸
N-No, Daddy.
拥抱我一下
Give me a hug.
拜托
Please.
你们知道我爱你们 你们这些傻孩子 我爱死你们了
You know I love you boys, you stupid boys. I fucking love you.
好吧 去异界之月吧 或者随便你们叫什么的地方
All right. Well, go-- go to Boolie Moon or whatever it is you call it.
去洗洗干净
Go get yourselves cleaned up.
我不能去了 爸爸
I can't no more, Daddy.
你不能去了是什么意思
What do you mean you can't?
我不知道 我就是不能
I don't know. I just can't.
我可以带他去 爸爸
I-I could take him, Daddy.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是
Yeah.
-是吗 -是
-Yeah? -Yeah.
你以为自己了不起 是吗
Oh, you think you're hot shit, don't you?
是
Yeah.
我也觉得你很了不起
I think you're hot shit, too.
你从那房♥子上跳下来 毫不犹豫
You jumped off that building like it was nobody's business.
好吧
All right.
去吧孩子们 去洗洗干净吧
Go on now, boys. Go get yourselves cleaned up.
我说快去 去吧 滚开
I said go, go! Go, get out of here.
去洗干净 不洗干净就别回来
Go get cleaned up and don't come back until you do.
那一跳大概也没有多高
It probably wasn't much of a jump at all,
不过在一个八岁孩子眼中似乎很高
but it seemed like it to an eight-year-old.
至少我想我是八岁
At least I think I was eight.
我们在农场上没庆祝过生日
We didn't celebrate birthdays on the farm.
他多久会像这样一次
How often was he like that?
很经常
Often enough.
是因为喝了酒吗
Was it alcohol?
不是
No.
爸爸很少喝酒
Daddy hardly ever drank.
是邪
It was the bad.
他割伤保罗是为了放出邪
He cut Paul to let it out.
然后他割伤自己
Then he cut himself.
他割伤过你吗
Did he cut you?
一、两次
Once or twice.
但对于我 他并不担心邪
But it wasn't the bad he worried about with me.
而是另外那个地方 他知道我会离开
It was the other. He knew I could go.
他害怕我不回来
He was afraid I'd stay gone.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他爱我们 莉西
He loved us, Lisey.
我知道你理解爱
And I know you understand love,
要不然 我在窗户上割伤自己的那天晚上 你就已经离开我了
because if you didn't, you would've left me that night I cut myself on the window.
但我们有过愉快的时光 保罗和我
We had some good times, though, Paul and I.
他准备了那些寻宝游戏
He made these bool hunts.
我告诉过你 对吧
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表