剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
And here's one for your brother.
突然间 莉西 最奇怪的事情发生了
All at once, Lisey, the strangest thing happened.
我真希望爸爸杀死了他
I wished my daddy would kill him.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气 你要记得让他给我打个电♥话♥
Don't mention it. You just, uh, get him to give me a call.
-好吗 -是 先生
-All right? -Yes, sir.
好吧
All right.
听着 我真为你自豪
Listen, I'm very proud of you.
不过都完了 小斯科特 我完了 他不会是最后一个
But it's over, Scoot. I'm going down. He won't be the last.
我们俩总有一个要死在农场上 小斯科特
One of us is gonna die on this farm, Scoot.
你知道 我也知道
You know it and I know it.
我们两个之间会是谁 我还是你
Which one of us is it gonna be? Me or you?
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Daddy.
我给你准备了一个寻宝游戏
I made you a bool hunt.
就像保罗过去做的
Just like Paul used to do.
找到线索 获得奖品 让我们看看将会是哪个先死
Find a clue, get a prize. Let's see which one it's gonna be.
(如果我们想保持健康 我们必须喝)
其中一些线索来自于 保罗所做过最棒的寻宝游戏
Some of them were clues from the best bool hunt Paul ever made.
现在快滚吧
Now get the fuck out of here.
你杀不死鬼
You can't-- you can't kill a ghost, you know?
你杀不死鬼
You can't kill a ghost.
(最后的线索在客厅 去拿你的奖品)
对不起 斯科特
I'm sorry, Scotty.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
天啊
Oh, God.
(杀死我 把我跟保罗埋在一起 拜托你 斯科特)
我试着带他去 莉西
I tried to take him, Lisey.
就像我带保罗去的那样 那是他的愿望
The way I took Paul. It was what he wanted.
我试了又试 可是我做不到
I tried and tried, but I couldn't.
第二天 我去了穆莉的商店 我说
The next day, I went down to Mulie's store and said,
“我爸爸带走了我哥哥 我想他们丢下我走了”
"My daddy took my big brother, and I guess they up and left me."
老穆莉带我去找县治安官 治安官把我送到儿童福利局
Old Mulie took me to the county sheriff, and the sheriff took me to child welfare.
我以为他们会问问题 他们会找到他 但是他们从未这样做
I thought they'd ask questions and they'd find him but they never did.
你是唯一了解我的人 亲爱的宝贝
You were the only one who knew me, babyluv.
唯一给我光 知道我黑暗面的人
The one who gave me light and knew my darkness.
现在你知道故事的最后一部分了
Now you know the last part of the story.
讲出它让我获得了自♥由♥
And telling it has set me free.
你是把我留在这个世界的锚 我们的世界 留了那么长时间
You've been the anchor that has held me in this world, our world, for so long.
你一直在拯救我 莉西
You were always saving me, Lisey.
所以我留给你一个寻宝游戏 这样你可以救阿曼达
So I left you a bool hunt so you could save Amanda
并且以防另外一个像科尔那样的 深空牛仔再来伤害你
and in case someone like Cole, another Deep Space Cowboy, should come after you.
但我留下它的主要原因是 你可以记住并继续生活下去
But mostly, I left it so you could remember and go on.
-那是你真正的奖品 -“那是你真正的奖品”
-That's your real prize. -"That's your real prize."
而现在你拥有了全部的我 我知道你可以
And now that you have all of me, I know you can.
吻你
Kisses.
至少一千次
At least a thousand.
还有 莉西…
And, Lisey...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 斯科特
I love you too, Scott.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我需要再见他一次
I need to see him one more time.
天啊
Oh, God.
留着这个
Keep this.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
宝贝
Baby.
亲爱的宝贝
Babyluv.
当我们独处的时候 我俩看法一致
When the door closes, we're eye to eye.
只有你和我 莉西
It's just you and me, Lisey.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
亲爱的宝贝 你觉得怎么样
What do you think, babyluv?
我们要结婚吗
Will we marry?
亲爱的宝贝认为这个计划不错
Babyluv thinks it's a plan.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
我曾经除了故事别无他有
Stories are all I had.
现在我有了你
But now I have you.
你就是每个故事
You're every story.
你是我的心肝 宝贝
You're my heart, kiddo.
现在这是我们的时间
This is our time now.
你和我
You and me.
我们可以创造我们自己的世界
We can make our own world.
莉西
Lisey.
我爱你
I love you.
男朋友和金子
Boyfriends and gold!
男朋友和金子 海盗和金子
Boyfriends and gold! Pirates and gold!
男朋友和金子…
Boyfriends and gold! Boyfriends and gold!
男朋友和金子…
Boyfriends and gold! Boyfriends and gold!
-姑娘们 快来 -老妈子
- Girls, come here. - Good Ma!
帅戴维
Dandy Dave!
嘿 姑娘们 我们在车♥库♥里给你们做的 希望你们喜欢
Hey, girls. We built this in the garage for you. I hope you like it.
好耶
Yeah!
是蜀葵号♥…
It's the Hollyhocks! It's the Hollyhocks!
(蜀葵号♥)
-你们像真正的水手 -谢谢
-You guys are like real sailors. -Thanks!
-爱你 爸爸 -谢谢你
-Love you, Daddy. -Thank you!
是蜀葵号♥…
- It's the Hollyhocks! - It's the Hollyhocks!
我不敢相信是你做的
I can't believe you built this!
阿曼达、莉西 看我
Amanda! Lisey! Look at me.
小心点 看起来那边有海怪
Careful. Looks like there's a sea monster up there.
海盗和金子…
Pirates and gold! Pirates and gold!
我爱蜀葵号♥ 爸爸
I love the Hollyhocks, Daddy!
你们找到金子了吗
You guys a lot of gold?
我们有整整一宝藏箱
We've got an entire treasure chest.
有一只海怪 可我、莉西和阿曼达活下来了
There's a sea monster, but me and Lisey and Amanda got through it.
-为蜀葵号♥干杯 -干杯 莉西
- Cheers to the Hollyhocks, girls. - Cheers, Lisey.
干杯
Cheers.
你们怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我们在这里一天了 你没事吧
We've been here all day. Are you okay?
我没事
Yes. I'm okay.
斯科特还在那里吗
Is Scott still there?
不 他走了
No, he's gone now.
不过我没有
But I'm not.
你们想吃点东西吗
Do you wanna get something to eat?
-好 -我们可以去黛比餐馆去吃晚餐
- Sure. - We could go to Debbie's for dinner.
-又去黛比餐馆 -干嘛不
-Debbie's again? -Why not?
好吧
Okay.
-我马上就来 -好的
- I'll be there in a minute. - Okay.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表