剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
Why don't you come back to the house?
嘿
Hey.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
嘿
Hey.
斯科特
Scott.
好了 别开玩笑了 行了
Okay. Right. Quit messin' around. Come on.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
亲爱的
Honey.
嘿…亲爱的
Hey, hey, honey.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嘿
Hey.
告诉我
Talk to me.
如果你在那里
If you're there...
回来吧
come back.
快点回来吧
Just come back.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
你记不记得割伤自己手的时候
Do you remember when you cut your hand?
-在洗衣店争吵的那晚 -还有…对
-The night I argued with the laundromat. -And-- Yeah,
你在洗脸池里清洗伤口 按照保罗教你的方法
and you cleaned it in the sink the way that Paul showed you.
你♥爸♥爸逼你从谷仓跳下后 他割伤了保罗 保罗也是那么洗的
Did Paul do that when your dad cut him, after he made you jump from the barn?
不 那是后来的事了
No. That came later.
保罗的割伤很严重 不仅仅是划伤 是很严重的伤口
And Paul's cuts were bad. They weren't just nicks. They were bad.
爸爸割得很深 但这不是你想问的
Daddy cut deep. But that's not what you want to ask.
对
Yeah.
-问你想问的问题 我会回答 -好吧…
-Ask what you want, and I'll answer... -Okay. Okay, okay.
-可是你得问 -好吧
-...but you have to ask. -Okay.
那么 当你从谷仓窗口跳下的时候…
So, when you jumped from the barn window...
爸爸亲吻了我
Daddy gave me a kiss.
亲吻是爸爸的奖品
Kiss is Daddy's prize.
爸爸把保罗体内的邪放出来就结束了
Daddy let the bad out of Paul and it was over.
找到秘宝 结束
Bool, the end.
至少那天结束了
At least for that day.
但那也不是你想问的
But that's not what you want to ask either.
他是怎么痊愈的
How did he heal?
他是怎么康复的
How did he get better?
有一个地方
There's a place.
他称之为…
He called it...
异界之月
Booya Moon.
我们称之为异界之月
We called it Booya Moon.
他受伤的时候我就带他去
I took him when he was hurt.
他死后我带他去了
And I took him when he was dead.
我把他埋在了甜心山
And I buried him on Sweetheart Hill.
就是我们今天去的地方 那就是我们的地方
Where we went today. That was our place.
问你的问题 我知道那是什么
Ask your question. I know what it is,
但是你得问
but you have to ask.
那是真实的吗
Was it real...
我们今天去的地方
where we went today...
还是我的想象
or was it my imagination?
然后…他带我去了
And then... he took me.
如果你想去…
If you want...
我可以再带你去
I'll take you there again.
是
Yeah.
我想
I do.
-你想的是什么 -大柳树
-What did you think of? -The willow tree.
你做得很好 比保罗更好
That was good. Better than Paul.
天啊 这些花朵 我可以摸吗 安全吗
God, the flowers. Can I touch them? Is it safe?
我有次带了一朵回去 但它立刻就枯萎了
I took one back once, but it died right away.
-天快黑了 -这里永远不会天黑
-It's gonna get dark soon. -It never gets dark here.
月亮一直在那里 就在地平线上
The moon is always there, right above the horizon.
莉西 看
Lisey, look.
这是保罗用一个破板条箱做的
Paul made this from a busted crate.
池塘最棒了 莉西
The pool's the best, Lisey.
-这里有人吗 -有
-Are there people here? -Yes.
不过他们都破碎了
But they're broken.
那是什么
What's that?
想一样东西 莉西
Think of something, Lisey.
房♥间里的某样东西
Something in the room.
那是什么 那…是什么东西
Wh-- What was that? Wh-- What was that thing?
高个子
The long boy.
我从来没有近距离看见过它 我从来不想看
I've never seen it up close. I never want to.
我不想待在这里
I don't want to be here.
我们认识很久了 那个东西和我
We have a long acquaintance, that thing and I.
你记得爸爸把保罗割伤得很严重 我得带他去的那次吗
Do you remember when I had to take Paul 'cause Daddy cut him up so bad?
那天它离得很近
That day it was so close
我们可以透过树林隐约看到它
we could glimpse him through the trees.
它很高
It was so tall.
没有尽头
Endless.
还有它带来的那种感觉
And the feelings it brings.
绝望
Despair.
悲伤
Sadness.
-它知道 -知道什么
-It knows. -Knows what?
我
Me.
它召唤我
It calls me.
它能穿越吗 它能穿越到我们这里来吗
Can it come through? Can it come through to us?
大概不能
Probably not.
有时我在写作的时候会听到它
I hear it sometimes when I'm writing.
它的头脑会召唤我的头脑
Its mind reaches out to mine.
在我睡不着的夜晚 我会听见它到来
And nights where I can't sleep, I hear it coming.
我在镜子里或玻璃杯上会瞥见它 我会看见它的脸
I catch a glimpse of it in a mirror, or a glass, and I-- I see his face.
很多脸
Many faces.
我希望…
And I wish...
我希望 有时候我…
I do, so-- sometimes, I...
可是现在我有你 莉西
But now I have you, Lisey.
你让我留在这里
And you keep me here.
你是我的锚
You're my anchor.
这里和那里都有锚
There are anchors here and there.
锚和双界人
Anchors and doubles.
你说的是什么意思
What do you mean?
有时候 我是双界人
Sometimes, I'm a double.
保罗从来不是
Paul never was.
但是还有很多我不知道的 我只能猜
But there's so much that I don't know, that I can only guess.
比如水如何将异界之月 和我们的世界连接起来
Like how water connects Booya Moon to our world.
-为什么你可以去而大多数人不行 -因为我有你的帮助
-How you can go and most people can't. -Because I had you to help me.
但是池塘有治愈的力量
But the pool heals.
这是我确定无疑的
That I know for sure.
那就是当爸爸割伤保罗 我带他去的地方
You know, that's where I took Paul when Daddy cut him.
-我们正走在去池塘的路上 -你想帮他痊愈
-We were on the path to the pool. -So you could make him better.
你想帮他痊愈 就像你在割伤自己的胳膊后
So you could make him better the way you made yourself better
让自己痊愈一样
after you cut your arm.
是的
Yeah.
然后它来了
And then it came.
高个子
The long boy.
走吧 快滚
Go. Get out of here.
别再想拿你的水把戏来骗我
And don't try and trick me again with that water business.
斯科特 你听见了吗
Scott, do you hear that?
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我不想待在这里 -没事
-I don't want to be here. -It's okay.
保罗 你要去哪
Paul, where are you going?
保罗 应该走这边 保罗
Paul, it's this way. Paul.
保罗
Paul!
你要去哪 保罗
Where are you going? Paul!
不知为什么 保罗无法停止向它走去
For some reason, Paul couldn't stop himself from moving towards it.
保罗…别过去
Paul! Paul, don't go there.
保罗
Paul!
保罗 回来
Paul, come back!
保罗
Paul!
我告诉你别过去 我告诉你了
I told you not to go there! I told you!
它咬掉了我的胳膊…
He got my arm. He got my arm.
不要紧 保罗 池塘会让你痊愈
It's okay, Paul. The pool will fix it.
池塘会治愈一切 它永远可以
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表