剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
Campers forever.
露营者万岁
Beam me up, Scotty.
把我传送上去 斯科特
Beam me up, Scotty.
把我传送上去 斯科特
Dashmiel, dash for a meal.
达什米尔 "大吃米呀"
Think on that 'cause there's something there.
想想吧 因为其中有某种含意
I will.
我会的
And put that book in its own special case.
把那本书放在专门的柜子里
That's a fine idea.
这个主意好极了
This place ain't here because of that bitch he married.
这地方不是因为他娶的那个贱♥人♥而存在
It's here 'cause of him.
是多亏了他
♪ I said Doctor ♪
♪ 我说医生 ♪
♪ Mr. M.D. ♪
♪ 医生先生 ♪
♪ Won't you tell me ♪
♪ 你能否告诉我 ♪
♪ What's wrong with me ♪
♪ 我有什么问题 ♪
♪ I said Doctor ♪
♪ 我说医生 ♪
♪ Mr. M.D. ♪
♪ 医生先生 ♪
Okay. All right.
好的 没事
We're gonna go again. Ready?
我们再来一次 准备好了吗
Count of three.
数到三
One. Two. Three.
一 二 三
And... Come on, babe.
好... 来吧 宝贝
Manda.
曼达
Mrs. Landon.
兰登夫人
Hi. Yes, this is Lisa. Lisey.
嗨 是 我是莉莎 莉西
Mrs. Landon, let me begin by saying how sorry I am for your loss.
兰登夫人 请允许我先对您丈夫的离世深表哀悼
Your husband signed several of his books for me,
您丈夫为我在他的好几本书上签了名
and they are among my most treasured possessions.
它们是我最宝贵的财产
Thank you, Dr. Alberness. That's very, very kind of you.
谢谢 阿尔伯尼斯医生 谢谢你的好意
Now my guess is you are calling about your sister,
我猜您打电♥话♥来是为了你的姐姐
Amanda Debusher.
阿曼达·德布歇尔
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道
Scott would... He invited me to lunch three years ago.
斯科特会... 三年前他邀我共进午餐
He said his sister-in-law had suffered a bout of self-harm.
他说他的大姨子发生了一次自残事件
Yeah, cutting.
对 割伤自己
Yes. Followed by semi-catatonia.
是 然后出现紧张症前兆
He said he believed those behaviors might recur. Is that the case?
他说这些行为有可能再次发生 是这样吗
It is. But Dr. Alberness...
是的 不过 阿尔伯尼斯医生...
Call me Hugh.
叫我休就好
He left your number in Amanda's address book for me to find.
他在阿曼达的电♥话♥本上留了你的号♥码 想让我找到
Probably just a precaution.
大概是以防万一吧
We toured the facility here after our lunch.
我们在午餐后参观了我们的设施
And I promised that if your sister suffered the break with reality
我向他保证如果您姐姐发生脱离现实症状
Scott feared might come... That you'd find a place for her.
斯科特担心可能会发生... 你可以让她去你那里治疗
Yes.
是的
He must have loved her very much.
他一定很爱她
He loved both of my sisters.
我的两个姐姐他都爱
Let me expedite this situation for you, Mrs. Landon.
兰登夫人 让我来为您加急处理这个情况吧
I'd love to do something for my favorite writer. And his widow.
我很愿意为我最喜欢的作家效劳 还有他的遗孀
Thank you, thank you. I really appreciate that.
谢谢你 谢谢 我很感激
So if you'll just connect me with your accounts department,
那么请你给我转接你的会计部门
then I can arrange for payment.
我来安排付费
Your husband arranged for payment himself.
您丈夫已经安排好了付费的事
He said all I had to do was make a call and the fees would be paid.
他说只需我打个电♥话♥ 就会付清费用
Yeah... Thank you.
好... 谢谢你
He was a generous man. Thank you. I appreciate that.
他是个非常慷慨的人 谢谢你 不胜感激
Of course, of course.
不必客气
I should've told you this before we got married.
我本来应该在我们结婚前就告诉你
I don't wanna talk about anything serious. It's so nice in here.
我不想谈严肃的事情 这里真美
Do you remember that night I cut myself
你记不记得那天晚上我割伤了自己
and you asked if I was crazy?
你问我是不是疯了
I have visions.
我有幻觉
I write them down and people pay to read them.
我把它们写下来 人们愿意花钱去读
But you're a writer. It's your job.
可是你是作家 这就是你的工作
You asked me about my family, my daddy and my brother.
你问我家人的事情 我爸和我兄弟
And you said those were hard memories.
你说那些是痛苦的回忆
They are.
是的
Take good care of her.
照顾好她
We will, ma'am.
我们会的 夫人
How did he know?
他怎么会知道
How did Scott know?
斯科特怎么会知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello?
喂
Mrs. Landon.
兰登夫人
Yeah. Yeah, who's this?
是我 你是哪位
Well, you can call me Jim.
你可以叫我吉姆
Jim who?
吉姆 你贵姓
How about Jim Dandy?
叫我帅吉姆怎么样
Yeah, okay, I'm hanging up now, okay?
好 好吧 我现在要挂电♥话♥了 好吗
Oh, come on, missus, I only want a minute.
别这样 夫人 我只需要一分钟
There's a man who came to see you about your husband's papers.
有个人来找过你 是关于你丈夫的文稿
Oh, okay. Yeah. Great. Great.
好吧 对 很好 很好
You... you must be a friend of Dashmiel's, huh?
你... 一定是达什米尔的朋友 对吧
So is this a... this a sales pitch?
那么这是... 要来说服我吗
I guess you could call it something like that, you see.
我想你可以这么说
Yeah, no, I don't... Don't what?
是 不 我不... 不什么
Because I thought that I made myself perfectly clear.
因为我想我已经说得很清楚了
I mean, I thought I did. I guess I didn't.
我以为我说清楚了 看来没说清
Maybe you and him didn't get off to such a good start, but...
也许你跟他没有一个良好开端 不过...
Well, you could definitely say that we didn't get off to a good start.
你确实可以说我们没有一个良好开端
Professor Dashmiel knows more about Scott Landon
达什米尔教授比地球上的任何其他人
than anyone else on Earth.
都更了解斯科特·兰登
God. He knows more? So being married to him doesn't count?
天啊 他更了解 那跟他结婚都不算吗
You don't think that counts?
你觉得那不算吗
You don't know somebody when you're married to them?
你不了解一个跟你结了婚的人
That doesn't count?
那不算吗
Maybe you do know that he said that I was nothing but a restaurant hostess?
也许你知道 他说我只不过是个餐馆女招待
What I mean to say is...
我想说的是...
Oh, God. Come on.
天啊 拜托
Did I ask you to call? Did I? Did I invite you to call me?
我请你打电♥话♥了吗 有吗 我邀请你给我打电♥话♥了吗
No.
没有
No! No, I didn't.
没有 没有 我没有
I didn't ask for this, please.
我没请你这么做 拜托
Well, you're talking to me now and not the prof,
你现在是在跟我讲话 不是跟教授
and I'm telling you you're gonna give the prof what he wants.
我告诉你 你要把教授想要的东西给他
No ifs or maybe laters,
不要说如果 或者 也许 以后
you're gonna start by giving it to me, and then I'm gonna give it to him.
你先给我 然后我再给他
You had no right to Scott Landon.
你没有霸占斯科特·兰登的权利
Not when he was alive and not now that he's gone on.
他活着的时候没有 现在他过世了你更没有
You never understood his greatness. That's what the prof says.
你从来不理解他的伟大 这是教授说的
So you're gonna call him and you're gonna tell him everything's okay.
所以你要给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他一切都解决了
Yoko's giving up the goods.
洋子要放弃文稿了
Yoko? Did you just...
洋子 你刚...
Did you just fucking call me Yoko?
你刚叫我洋子
Now if that doesn't happen soon,
如果你不赶快照办
I'm going to come to where you're at and I'm going to hurt you in places
我就到你所在的地方 我就伤害你
you didn't allow the boys to touch at junior high dances.
伤害在初中舞会上 你不允许男孩碰的部位
Missus.
夫人
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你明白我的话吗
Yeah.
明白
Mrs. Landon?
兰登夫人
Jim.
吉姆
Yes, missus? Can you hear me?
什么 夫人 你能听到我讲话吗
Well, you're a little low-pitched, but yes, I can hear you.
你的音调比较低 不过是的 我可以听见
Go fuck yourself!
去死吧
He's got a gun. Shooter!
他有枪 枪手
A shooter! Gun! You stole my stories.
枪手 有枪 你偷了我的故事
You stole my mind.
你偷了我的头脑
It's very close, honey.
它很近 亲爱的
There's many faces.
有很多张脸
I don't understand. I don't understand.
我不明白 我不明白
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表