剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表
And I can't bring you back.
唯一能带你回来的人就是你自己
The only person who can bring you back is yourself.
好吧
Okay.
找到秘宝
Bool.
结束
The end.
第三警队 黑带路发生火灾
Unit three, there's a fire on Blackstrap Road.
迈克菲老宅 谷仓已被火吞没 消防队正在赶往现场
Old McAfee place. Barn's fully engulfed. FD's, rolling.
好的 我马上过去
All right. I'm on my way.
嘿
Hey.
我以为你说你要回家
I thought you said you were going home.
我是要回家 可是我掉头回来了
I was, and then I turned around.
我想来道歉
I wanted to apologize.
我一直压力很大 而且很害怕 这让我说话刻薄
I've been stressed and scared, and that makes me mean.
所以 我很抱歉
So, I'm sorry.
你睡觉正常吗
Have you been sleeping?
不 没睡多少 你呢
No, not much. You?
根本睡不着
No. Not at all.
你的看门狗警卫呢 我开进来的时候没看见他
Where's your guard dog? I didn't see him when I pulled in.
可能接到呼叫了吧
Oh. Probably had a call out.
丹说…那个家伙很可能走了
I mean, Dan said that that-- that guy is most likely gone anyway.
丹是谁
Who's Dan?
副局长贝克曼
Deputy Beckman.
对了 抱歉
Oh. Right. Sorry.
你想吃安必恩之类的药吗
Do you want, like, an Ambien or something?
-什么 -赞安诺
-What? -Or a Xanax?
不想 你怎么会有那些药
No. Why do you have those?
因为它们能帮助我睡眠
Because they help me sleep.
(未出版文稿)
不 你不该吸烟
Oh, no, you don't.
等这盒吸完 我就戒烟 再戒一次
When this pack is gone, I quit. Again.
那好吧 为了帮你早点戒烟…
Okay, well, just to help you quit sooner...
我在寻找秘宝
I'm on a bool hunt.
丧亲哀痛就像寻找秘宝
Grief is a bool hunt.
寻找秘宝
What's a bool hunt?
是一种游戏
It's a game.
是斯科特和他的哥哥发明的 类似寻宝游戏
It's a game that Scott and his brother made up. It's like a scavenger hunt.
他们小的时候 奖品是一块糖果或者一瓶汽水
When they were kids, the prize was a candy bar or a soda.
但是我的奖品是学会如何独处
But my prize is learning how to be alone.
这不算什么奖品
Which is not much of a prize.
我知道…
I know. I know.
我知道阿曼达是怎么回事 我知道是怎么回事
I know what's wrong with Amanda. I know what it is.
和斯科特有关
It has to do with Scott.
他不在了 但是他的影响还在
He's gone, but his influence isn't,
因为人们还在访问他所创造的世界
because people keep visiting the worlds that he's created.
但是那其实只是一个世界
But it really is just-- it's just one world.
是他和他哥哥幻想的世界
It's the world that he and his brother made up.
它如此强大 就连我都相信了 我相信了
And it's so strong that I even believed in it. I believed in it.
就是那么强大 这说明他的想象力有多强大
That's how strong it is. And that's how strong his imagination is.
我…听不懂你在说什么 我很抱歉
I just-- I-- I can't follow you. I'm-- I'm sorry.
算了 没什么 算了 没关系
Forget it. It's okay. Forget it. Never mind.
你想吃晚饭吗
Do you want some supper?
你有什么
What you got?
我有一磅绞牛肩肉和一些汉堡帮手意面
I have a pound of ground chuck and some Hamburger Helper.
哇 先是葡萄酒 然后是香烟 现在又是汉堡帮手
Wow. First wine, then cigarettes, now Hamburger Helper.
帅戴维会说这是…
That's what Dandy Dave would've called...
胡吃海喝
Eating nasty.
最后一支 然后我们戒烟
Last one. Then we quit.
在书中它叫贝内拉
In the books it's Banella.
他也许认为异界之月太小孩子气了吧
He probably thought that Booya Moon was too childish.
其实有道理 因为那是小孩子发明的
Which makes sense because it was invented by children.
贝内拉
Banella.
《虚空魔鬼》中布莱克上尉藏身的 疗愈之水所在地
Home of the healing waters where Captain Black hid out in Empty Devils.
你以为我没看过他的书吗 我都看了 写得还行
Did you think I hadn't read his books? I read them all. They're okay.
池塘不仅有疗愈功能 还有令人着迷的力量
And the pool didn't just heal, it had the power to fascinate.
别忘了怪物守护者
And don't forget the monster guardian.
它很近 亲爱的
It's very close, honey.
有很多张脸
There's many faces.
和很多张嘴
And many mouths.
都很饿
All hungry.
请你告诉我你并不相信那些胡言乱语
Please tell me you really didn't believe any of that crap,
连一秒钟都没信过
even for a second.
你一直是我们当中最实际的一个
I mean, you were always the practical one.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
-怎么了 -没什么
-What? -Nothing.
-你找到她的枪了吗 -什么枪
-Did you get her gun? -What gun?
阿曼达 你说她有一支点22口径的手♥枪♥
Amanda. Didn't you say she had a .22?
糟了 是 我忘记了
Oh, shit. Yeah. I forgot.
等她回到家 她不应该留着枪
Well, she shouldn't have it when she gets home.
如果她回家的话
If she gets home.
我说我以为他做了 我不知道
I said that I thought that he did. I don't know.
我得去工作了 那里还有很多事情要做
I gotta get to work. I have so much stuff to do in there.
我想把他的文稿列个清单
I wanna take an inventory of his files.
我想他甚至还有没写完的小说
And I think he's even got novels in there that he's never finished.
嘿
Hey.
-如果你找到更多香烟 就扔掉 -再见
-If you find more cigarettes, toss 'em. -Bye.
剧集 | 莉西的故事(2021) | 导航列表