剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on Light as a Feather...
我以为审判前不会再见到你了
I didn't think I'd see you again until the trial.
我犯了个错误
I've made a mistake.
你染上了 是吧
You've got it, don't you?
蝶蛹不仅会影响你的身体
The chrysalis doesn't just affect your body.
会扰乱你的脑袋
It screws with your head.
我们可以战胜它 你和我一起
We can beat this. I can help.
或许我们最好暂时分开
Maybe it's best if we just take a break for now.
或许是的
Yeah, maybe it is.
-我是佩莉 -我是爱丽克丝
- Hey, I'm Peri. - Hi, I'm Alex.
疼痛 噩梦 断片
The pain, the nightmares, these blackouts.
我经常会出现在陌生的地方
I keep waking up in these strange places,
却完全不知道我是怎么到那里的
having no idea how I got there.
也许我们能够回到过去
Maybe we could go back to the way things used to be.
用我的生命发誓
Cross my heat and hope to die.
你父母是出了什么事
What happened to your parents?
我父母死了 你知道的
My parents are dead. You know that.
我更担心未来会发生的事
I'm more concerned about what comes next.
他死的样子啊
The way that guy died,
和你预测的完完全全一样啊
it was, like, exactly the way you predicted it.
什么
What?
就是你和我们做游戏的时候
When you played that game with us.
别告诉我你和他们玩了个游戏
Please tell me you didn't play a game with them.
玩了 和麦肯娜还有其他几个人一起
Yeah, with McKenna and a couple of other people.
娜狄娅 天啊
Nadia, oh, my God!
这里面的东西都不会影响到我们
Whatever is in there, it doesn't affect us!
求你了 这是过去的东西
Please! It's in the past!
我玩了那个游戏 两个人死了
I played the game with them and two people are dead,
萨米有危险
and Sammi is in danger.
你怎么了
Whoa, what happened to you?
詹妮·布莱迪占用了麦肯娜的身体 把我敲晕
Jennie Brady possessed McKenna, knocked me out,
还把我锁在冰库里
and locked me in an icebox today.
詹妮
Jennie.
玛格丽特·艾伯特 我到处
Margaret Abbott. I've looked everywhere
找了她的讣告 但什么都没有
for her obituary, and it's nowhere.
我找到玛格丽特·艾伯特
Well, I found Margaret Abbott.
玛格丽特把名字改成了西尔维娅·加拉赫尔
Margaret changed her name to Sylvia Gallagher.
-我们有她的地址 -我只知道这些
- We have an address. - That is all I know.
我们知道了 走吧
We've got it, let's go.
麦肯娜
McKenna!
她说我们要再玩一次这个游戏
She said we should play the game again.
在哪里
Where?
她说在一个死了很多人的地方
She said she fed the game souls
菲利克斯玩具公♥司♥
给游戏献祭灵魂
in a place where a lot of people died.
对不起 我们开始吧
I'm sorry. So let's begin.
特雷·埃默里在世的最后一晚 孤独一人
On the last night of his life, Trey Emory was alone,
无助地躺在地上 动弹不得
pinned down, helpless, immobile.
压在他胸口上的重物
The mounting pressure on his chest
让他逐渐无法呼吸
constricting his ability to breathe.
爱丽克丝·波特努瓦恐惧地躺在地上
Alex Portnoy looked so terrified there on the ground,
窒息 恐惧
chocking, eyes pleading.
萨米·卡拉斯的心跳慢慢停了下来
Sammi Karras's heart rate dropped
呼吸也变慢了
and her breathing slowed,
然后她死去了
and then she died.
轻如鸿毛
Light as a feather,
硬如钢板
stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
她要死了 她要死了
She's dying, she's dying.
她死了 她死了
She's dead, she's dead.
以后我绝对不会再玩这游戏了
Definitely never doing that shit again.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
别告诉我你退缩了
Don't tell me you're backing out now.
不 我说了我会玩的
No, I said I would.
赶紧结束吧
Let's get this over with.
瓦莱特·西蒙斯在这短暂的一生中
In her brief life, Violet Simmons
伤害过的人多到她都记不清
had hurt more people than she cared to remember.
所以 她早就知道会有这么一天
So in some way she always knew this was coming.
随着液体撒遍了全身
The shock of the splash soon turned to agony
最初的惊吓变成了痛苦
as liquid flowed down her body,
她的皮肤开始起泡 开裂
'causing her skin to bubble and split,
露出层层的真皮和脂肪
as it gnawed through layers of dermis and fat,
甚至能看到底下的骨骼
laying bare the bone beneath.
瓦莱特在人生的弥留之际
It was in Violet's last moments
才意识到要了她命的
that she realized the substance eating her alive was...
是酸
acid.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
她要死了 她要死了
She's dying, she's dying.
她死了 她死了
She's dead, she's dead.
你觉得有用吗
So you think it worked?
最好有用
Better have.
两天后
爱丽克丝
Alex!
几点了
What time is it?
八点半
8:30.
顺便 除夕快乐
Oh, happy New year's Eve, by the way.
谢谢你
Thanks.
恭喜你有一次成功守夜
Great job keeping an eye on me again.
嗯 我就害怕我会睡着
Yeah, I was afraid I'd fall asleep,
所以我想出了一个后备计划
so I came up with a backup plan.
很天才
Brilliant.
我现在觉得你可以回你家
I actually think you can start sleeping
安心睡觉了
at your place again.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
疼痛缓解了
The pain is better.
-我也没有梦游了 -天啊
- I haven't been sleepwalking. - Oh, my God.
那么照西尔维娅说的在工厂玩游戏
So playing the game at the factory, like Sylvia said...
嗯 我觉得真的有用
Yeah, I think it worked.
没想到我会这么说
Wow, I never thought I'd say this,
但是 谢谢你们 不安息的亡魂
but thank you, restless souls.
真是太棒了
This is amazing.
我要走了 但是我今晚再打给你
I gotta run, but I'll call you later about tonight.
新踏板 不错
New pedal, nice.
谢了 80元呢
Yeah, thanks. 80 bucks.
当然了 我定的时候是觉得
Of course, when I ordered it, I figured I'd be dead
等我继母发现我是用她发现卡
by the time my stepmom realized I charged it
我肯定已经死了
to her Discover card.
希望不会那样
I hope that backfires.
我们都这么希望
Yeah, you and me both.
你准备好今晚的夏日嘉年华开场了吗
So you ready to open for Summer Cannibals tonight?
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我还是不敢相信你拿到了这单
I still can't believe you talked your way into that gig.
那些家伙都很有名
Those guys are huge.
要是我们离开这鬼地方 我们也能很有名
We could be big too if we got out of this shithole.
洛杉矶 奥斯汀 破特兰
I mean, Portland, Austin, L.A.
这些地方有真正的音乐盛会
Those are places with real music scenes.
我们还是先过了今晚了
Right, let's just get through tonight first.
我们那天晚上玩的那个游戏
So about that game we played the other night.
怎么了
What about it?
我们还是不能确定
Well, we still don't know for sure
这样能不能消除诅咒
that it's gonna lift the curse.
我只是想知道 你有没有后悔
I guess I was just wondering if you had any...regrets.
不可能 埃默里
Not a chance, Emory.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为不管会发生什么
Because whatever happens now,
我的男朋友都会和我一起度过
my boyfriend and I are in it together.
瓦莱特·西蒙斯 今天早上你好吗
Violet Simmons, how are you this lovely morning?
你是真的这么开心 还是你重新嗑药了
Wow, are you actually that happy or are you back on drugs?
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表