剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously, on Light as a Feather.
疼痛 噩梦 断片
The pain, the nightmares, these blackouts.
越来越糟糕了
It's getting worse.
断片
Blackouts?
这是头一回
That's a new one.
-你从来没有断片过吗 -从来没有
- You never blacked out? - No, never.
这感觉很对
This feels so right.
没错
Yeah, it-- it does.
我 对不起
I, um-- - Sorry.
这是里奇 卢克 娜狄娅
This is Ridge, Luke, Nadia.
我们刚刚在说要回里奇的湖边别♥墅♥
We're actually going back to Ridge's lake house
玩个游戏
and maybe playing some games.
不了 抱歉
Nope, sorry.
瓦莱特和我还有地方要去
Violet and I actually have someplace to be.
你和艾萨克背着奥利维亚搞在一起
You and Isaac were hooking up behind Olivia's back.
是她疯了 她杀死了奥利维亚
She's crazy, and she killed Olivia!
离我远点 你疯了
Stay away! You're insane!
我一直被我记忆中巨大的空洞所困扰
I'm haunted by this hole in my memory, and--
我还是会陪着你的 艾萨克
I'm still here for you, Isaac,
我想帮你记起来
and I wanna help you remember.
开玩笑吧
But you've gotta be kidding me.
-爱丽克斯 -离我远点 你们都是
- Alex-- - Stay the hell away from me, both of you.
我的车去哪里了
Where the hell is my car?
-我说别... -别说了
- Hey, I said just-- - Stop!
这就像你说的那样
It was just like you said.
救命
Help!
他无助地一头栽向他的宿命
Speeding helplessly headlong towards his imminent fate
只有几秒钟去困惑把他推向这个结果的
with only mere seconds to ponder the recklessness
鲁莽行为
that brought him to this point.
然后 他感觉到了
And then, he felt it.
那难以置信的尖刺
The impossibly sharp point of a spear.
他痛苦地叫了出来
He screamed in pain
钢筋穿过他的肉体和内脏
as metal ripped through flesh and viscera,
刺破里奇·雷耶斯仍在跳动的心脏
penetrating the still-beating heart of Ridge Reyes.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
他要死了 他要死了 他死了
He's dying, he's dying, he's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
我的天
Holy shit.
太不可思议了 和你说的一样
That was crazy. It was just like you said.
-你说什么 -他死的样子啊
- I'm sorry, what? - The way that guy died.
和你预测的完完全全一样啊
It was, like, exactly the way you predicted it.
-那天晚上 -"那天晚上"
- The other night? - "The other night?"
对啊 就是你和我们做游戏的时候
Yeah, when you played that game with us.
第二季第四集
我怎么可能还玩了那个游戏
How could I have possibly played that game again?
你当时知道会发生这事吗
Did you know that this was gonna happen?
当然不知道了
No, no, of course not.
先... 先想想
No, just-- just think.
尽量回忆一下这几个晚上你都做了什么
Try to remember what you did the last few nights.
-我没办法 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
因为我就是想不起来了
Because I just don't exactly remember.
因为那些失忆
Because of the blackouts.
这绝不可能啊
This is impossible.
我不可能再去玩那个游戏了
I would never, ever play that game.
放松点 深呼吸
Hey, just relax. Relax. Try to breathe, okay?
最重要的是
The most important thing
你不要去和其他人讲
is that you don't talk to those other kids.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
不是
No.
小麦 如果他们发现了 他们会慌神的
Mac, if they find out, then they're gonna panic
他们会和大家说的
and they're gonna tell everyone.
求你... 别说了
Please, just-- just shut up.
小麦 我是想帮你
Mac, I'm trying to help you.
那你闭嘴就是帮我了
Okay, well do me a favor and stop.
喂
Hey.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
我看见你和麦肯娜在里奇死了以后说话了
I saw you and McKenna talking after that kid Ridge died.
-你做了什么 -你在说什么呢
- So what did you do? - What do you mean?
我什么都没做啊
I didn't do anything.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
你说过一切都结束了 我们摆脱诅咒了
You said this was over. That we were free of the curse.
-你确实摆脱了 -真的
- You are. - Really?
因为那小子是不可能就那么
Because there's no chance that that kid died
无缘无故离奇地突然死掉的
in some weird, random way for no reason.
这和你有关系
This is about you.
我先把你打住吧
Okay, let me stop you right there.
如果你是想说今天的事和我有关的话
If you're suggesting that I had something to do with today,
我告诉你一下
I have news for you.
我早不干了
I'm retired.
里奇的事就是大家所看到的那样
What happened to Ridge is exactly what it looked like.
是一场意外
An accident.
我不知道你是怎么做的
I don't know how you're doing this,
但这一定都是你的问题
but this is for sure all your fault.
早晚
And at some point,
大家都会想明白这点的
everyone is going to figure that out.
为什么每次有点什么不好的事发生的时候
Why is it every time something horrible happens,
大家都会觉得是我♥干♥的呢
everyone assumes it's me?
因为一直都是
Because it always is.
我和麦肯娜已经闹掰了
I've lost McKenna.
和你也没什么好说的了
I'm done with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
娜狄娅
Nadia, hi.
我不知道你在这干活
Didn't know you worked here.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
顺便介绍一下 我是... 麦肯娜
I'm-- I'm McKenna, by the way.
我想我没有...
I don't think I ever--
知道 我们那天晚上差不多介绍过了
Yeah, we sorta covered that the other night.
你今天早上走得很急啊 麦肯娜
You left in quite a hurry this morning, McKenna.
那你是怎么知道那家伙要死了的
So, how did you know that guy was gonna die?
这和那个游戏有什么关系吗
Does it have something to do with that game?
没有 这事和游戏一点关系都没有
No, it has nothing to do with the game.
这是场意外
It was just an accident.
真的
Really?
你那个朋友好像不这么想啊
That friend of yours didn't seem to think so.
而且你所描述的样子 说真的
And the way you called it? I mean, come on.
那绝对是一模一样啊
That shit was practically play-by-play.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
那你也不记得你是怎么说我的了吧
So, you don't remember what you said about me, then?
我会和人打架
That I'd get in a fight.
结果我的脑袋被打扁了
Have my head bashed in.
真的是记不起来了
Honestly, no.
但 也许你能帮我想起来
But, um, maybe you could help me.
我们是怎么开始玩那个游戏的
How did we start playing that game?
好吧 你从公园走了
Um-- all right. Well, you left the park
然后你又回来了
and then you came back.
我们都去了那个混♥蛋♥的湖边小屋
We all went to that douchebag's lake house.
-里奇 -对
- Ridge. - Yeah.
我本来想撤了 可他说他爸妈
I was gonna ghost, but he said his parents had
有一整柜的酒 所以...
a fully-stocked liquor cabinet, so--
大家都去了吗
Did everyone go?
只有你 我 里奇 那个摇滚范儿的妞
No, it was just you, me, Ridge, that rocker chick,
还要那个家伙
and that other guy.
-我忘了他名字了 -好好想想
- I forget his name. - Well, think.
-到底是谁 -我不认识 无所谓的人
- Who was it? - I don't know, some rando.
-卢克吗 -"卢克"
- Was it Luke? - "Luke"?
听着好像是
Yeah, that sounds right.
听着是 还是就是他
It sounds right or it is right?
别急啊 诺斯特拉达穆斯
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表