剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
我好不容易从昏迷中醒来
I pulled myself out of a coma.
回头见 艾萨克
I'll see you later, Isaac.
你保证
Promise?
保证
Promise.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
我到底在哪里
Where the hell am I?
麦肯娜
McKenna.
-你来这里干什么 -这是瓦莱特的老家
‐ What are you doing here? ‐ This is Violet's old house.
你要我们来这里的
You told us to come here.
你肯定是断片了
You must have been in a blackout.
我们好担心你
We were so worried about you.
你没事真是太好了
I'm glad you're safe.
你们不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
现在说这些有点迟了
It's a little late for that.
这钥匙是干什么的 瓦莱特 是开那个箱子的吗
What is this key for, Violet? Is it that trunk over there?
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
这和你无关
That has nothing to do with you.
既然我在断片的时候来到了这里
Well, since I came here during my blackout,
我觉得可能有关系
I have a feeling it might.
不 麦肯娜 求你了
No, McKenna, please.
麦肯娜 这里面的东西都不会影响到我们
McKenna, whatever is in there, it doesn't affect us!
求你了 这是过去的东西
Please! It's in the past!
麦肯娜 你不会明白的
McKenna, you're not gonna understand!
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表