剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
-好吧 绕轴 -等等 我在努力
- Okay, pivot! - Oh, wait. I'm trying.
你觉得绕轴是什么意思
What do you think pivot means?
小精灵倒地
Elf down.
等等
Wait. Hold up.
你不是会跳舞的吗
Aren't you supposed to be a dancer?
你怎么会被自己的脚绊倒
How'd you trip over your own feet?
我现在已经下班了 所以
Yeah, well, I'm off the clock, so...
好吧 等一下
Okay, wait.
我想我们可以来野餐
So I thought we'd have a little picnic.
最可爱的野餐
Cutest picnic ever.
你这地方不错
Your place is great.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
这是谁
Uh, so who's this?
那是我的哥哥
That's my brother.
我们已经不说话了
We don't really talk anymore.
糟糕的兄弟姐妹情吗
Um, messed up sibling drama?
我了解得很
I'm very familiar with that.
我的姐姐
Um, my older sister,
她是我父母最喜欢的
she's like my parent's golden child.
真的吗 她对你很差吗
Oh, really? She an asshole to you?
谢谢
Thank you.
不 更像是
No, it's more like a whole
温水煮青蛙把我摧毁
gaslight‐and‐destroy‐my‐spirit type thing.
至少你们还会说话
At least you guys still talk.
对不起 我是...
I'm sorry, did I just, like...
不不不
No. No, no, no.
没关系
It's fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
真的 没事
Yeah, really. It's fine.
你想要来点奶酪吗
Do you want some cheese?
-嗯 -好的
‐ Yeah. ‐ Okay.
-谢谢 -我忘记放一把刀了
‐ Thanks. ‐ I forgot a knife.
没关系
That's okay.
麦肯娜
McKenna!
起床了 都快中午了
Come on, get up. It's almost noon.
你又没换睡衣睡了
You slept in your clothes again?
-都中午了吗 -是的
‐ It's noon? - Yes.
-我肯定是 -你没事吧
- I must've‐‐ - Are you okay?
这不是正常的行为 小麦 我要问你
This is not normal behavior, Mack, so I'm just gonna ask‐‐
你还记得你昨晚3点的时候
do you remember scaring the crap out of me
在走廊上把我吓个半死吗
in the hallway at 3:00 A. M.?
我...
I...
听着 你得回去看肖茨医生 麦肯娜
Listen, you are going back to Dr. Schwartz, McKenna.
就今天
Today.
我跟她说是紧急情况
I had to tell her it was an emergency
才让你周日也能约上
to get you in on a Sunday.
不 我可能只是梦游
No, I was probably just sleepwalking.
没事的
It's fine.
听着 我一看就知道你这是
Listen, I know a dissociative state
解离性失忆症
when I see one.
亲爱的 你失去了太多
Sweetheart, you've had so much loss.
詹妮 奥利维亚 坎迪丝
Jennie, Olivia, Candace.
你♥爸♥爸走了 亨利不见了
Your dad left, Henry's missing.
你没有处理好你的悲伤
You're not processing your grief.
如果你不让我帮忙的话 我无法帮助你
Please, I can't help if you don't let me.
你可以开我的车去
You can take my car.
请给肖茨医生留言
Leave a message for Dr. Schwartz.
肖茨医生 我是麦肯娜·布莱迪
Dr. Schwartz, um, it's McKenna Brady.
我知道我等一下应该来找你
I know I was supposed to come in soon,
但是 我生病了
but, um, I'm sick.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道你这周为我破例了
I know that you made an exception this weekend,
但是 我得去挂急诊
but, um, I have to go to the urgent care.
对不起
Sorry.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
瓦莱特 你
Violet? You're‐‐
重获自♥由♥了
Free as a bird.
不得不说
I've got to say,
你可真难找 萨尔塞多先生
you're a hard one to track down, Mr. Salcedo.
我打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 发电邮
I made calls, texts, emails...
嗯 我最近很忙
Yeah, I've just been really busy.
圣诞节购物吗
Christmas shopping?
我也是
Me too.
你好像爆胎了
Oh, looks like you got a flat.
需要给家里打个电♥话♥什么的吗
Do you need to call home or something?
我...我父母出城了
I‐‐my parents are out of town.
对啊 你的车本来是雷杰
Yeah, that's right. You had a Rager, huh?
我就买♥♥不起
I couldn't make it.
要我载你一程吗
You want a lift?
嗯 那好吧
Uh, yeah. I‐‐I guess so.
艾萨克 我有点奇怪
Isaac, I'm a little confused.
奇怪什么
About?
你生病之前
Well, before you got sick,
我们关系很亲密
we were getting pretty close.
至少我是这么觉得的
At least I thought we were
但现在你好像根本都不想看我
and now it's like you can barely look at me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
当然了
Of course.
我一直和大家说我没事
I've been telling everyone I'm all good,
但其实我有事
but I'm not.
自从我醒来以后
Ever since I woke up,
我就一直被我记忆中巨大的空洞所困扰
I'm haunted by this giant hole in my memory and...
我只能确定
all I know for sure is,
最后一个和我一起的人是你
you were the last person I was with.
他们说有人给我下了药
They say someone drugged me.
等等 你觉得是我吗
Wait, and you think it's me?
我没有...
I don't‐‐
你让我很紧张
You make me nervous.
听着 艾萨克 我也觉得很奇怪
Listen, Isaac, I feel weird too.
我们上次在一起时
The time last we were together,
坎迪丝因为我和你玩而很生气
Candace was pissed at you for hanging with me.
现在她死了
And now she's dead and...
我真的很想她
I really miss her too.
这些你还记得吧
You do remember that, right?
应该是的
Uh, I think so.
我还是会陪着你的 艾萨克
I'm still here for you, Isaac,
我想帮你记起来
and I want to help you remember.
好吧
Okay.
好样的
Hey. Good job.
还想要来点吗
Want some more?
我来错时间了
Did I get the time wrong?
没有
Uh, no.
其他几个家伙就是不靠谱
The other guys are just really unreliable.
我真想念你的准时
I miss your punctuality.
这是你最吸引人的特质之一
It's one of your most attractive qualities.
还有你精湛的音乐水平
That and your mad music skills.
拜托
Oh, come on.
别说你不想念和我一起组乐队的日子
Tell me you don't miss band‐ing with me.
你这时候应该说点
See, now this is the part where you would say
关于我的好话
something nice about me.
我喜欢你的新发型
I like your new hair.
真的吗 就这么点说辞吗
Really? That's all you got?
还有你的
And your...
鸟 宠物什么的
bird, pet thing.
它叫LT
That's L. T.
你管你的鸟叫队长吗
You named the bird Lieutenant?
不 意思是小特雷
No, it stands for Little Trey.
你给它起了我的名字
You named it after me?
没错
Yeah!
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表