剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
我们昨天开车到艾伯特家农场的时候
Actually, when we were driving up to the Abbotts' farm yesterday,
我看到了一些墓碑
I saw some tombstones.
一小时后天亮 我们走
The sun'll be up in an hour. Let's go.
就在这里
They're over here.
肯定是艾伯特家的
It's gotta be the Abbotts.
全家的墓碑
It's the whole family.
各位 看看这个
Hey, guys, look at this.
在1988年 三个姐妹在三个月内相继去世
Three of the sisters died within a month of each other in 1988.
听起来很熟悉
Sound familiar?
这个姑娘 格雷特尔 在1989年去世
Oh, this girl, Gretel, she died in 1989.
这是玛格丽特的
Here's Margaret.
没有死亡日期
There's no death date.
费伊说她死于驱魔仪式
No, Fahey said she died from the exorcism.
等等
Wait.
格雷特尔的生日和玛格丽特一样
This marker for Gretel has the same birth date as Margaret's.
天啊 她们是双胞胎
Oh, my God, they're twins.
这说明视频里的不是玛格丽特
So that means that wasn't Margaret in the video
而是她的姐妹格雷特尔
but her sister Gretel.
她说她在梦里见到了她的姐妹
And when she said she saw her sister in a dream--
那是玛格丽特告诉她如何终结诅咒
That was Margaret telling her how to end the curse.
除非她安息 否则就不得安宁
Until she is laid to rest, there will be no peace.
-玛格丽特只是想回家 -就是这样
- Margaret just wants to go home. - So that's it.
我们只需要找到玛格丽特 然后把她埋到这里
We just have to find Margaret and bury her here.
但我们要怎么找到失踪了30年的
But how are we gonna find the body of a girl
女孩的尸体
that's been missing for 30 years?
我能想到有人可能会知道
I can think of someone who might know.
-天啊 -我的天
- Holy shit. - Oh, my God.
或许他只是喝多了
Maybe he's just drunk or something.
-我觉得不是 -天啊 他死了
- Uh, I'm afraid not. - Oh, my God, he's dead.
我想知道发生了什么
I wonder what happened.
不知道 或许是心脏病
I don't know, heart attack, maybe?
我们昨晚的拜访可能把他吓坏了
We probably freaked him out with our visit last night.
看看这些东西
Look at all this stuff.
等等 这都是玛格丽特引发诅咒的
Wait, these are all notes on Margaret's exorcism
寻人启事 玛格丽特·艾伯特
艾伯特家又失去了一个孩子
驱魔笔记
causing the curse.
他一定非常内疚
The guilt must have been killing him.
最终内疚而死
Until it finally did.
这里有什么能帮助我们找到玛格丽特的吗
Think there's something in here that'll help us find Margaret?
我不知道 东西太多了
I don't know. There's too much stuff.
我们没时间全都翻一遍
We don't have enough time to go through it all.
或许这会有所帮助
Maybe this'll help.
他肯定是想把这个带到什么地方去
He was obviously taking it somewhere.
他可以带到任何地方去
He could have been going anywhere, though.
肯定在这个楼里的某个地方
Well, it has to be somewhere in the building.
他的车钥匙就在桌上
His car keys are on his desk.
他带了手电筒 所以
He was taking a flashlight, so...
教堂的地下室是藏尸体的好地方
A church basement is a good place to hide a body.
我觉得楼梯在这边
I think the stairs are this way.
我们不能把他留在这里吧
Whoa, we can't just leave him here, can we?
没事的 有人会找到他的
It's okay. Someone will find him.
你们先去
Actually, you guys go ahead.
我要开萨米的车去艾伯特家
I'm gonna take Sammi's van to the Abbotts'.
等等 你要走吗
Wait, you're leaving?
肯定要有人开始挖坟墓
Well, someone's gotta start digging that grave
这样你们找到她之后就可以埋了
so we can bury Margaret as soon as you find her, right?
你们会找到的
And you will find her.
不一定是棺材
Okay, it doesn't have to be a coffin,
有锁的就行
just anything with a lock.
我的天
Oh, my God.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
小心点 有人在里面
Careful, there's people in there.
这是最糟糕的旧货出♥售♥了
It's like the worst garage sale ever.
我来照顾麦肯娜 你们去找玛格丽特
I'll take care of McKenna. You guys go find Margaret.
这是我们的计划吗
That's our plan?
我们要找一把和钥匙匹配的锁吗
We're just gonna look for a lock that matches that key?
看看这些东西 可能要找一辈子
Look at all this crap. That could take forever.
你有更好的主意吗
Well, do you have a better idea?
好吧
Okay, fine.
钥匙上的数字是多少
What's the number on the key?
80.
不知道是什么意思
Whatever that means.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
听我说 如果你需要休息
Hey, listen, if you need a rest--
瓦莱特 你记得我昨天请你帮的忙吧
Violet, you remember what I asked you yesterday, right?
-记得 为什么这么说 -我觉得是时候了
- Yeah, why? - I think it's time.
麦肯娜 你的鼻子 这不是血
McKenna, your nose. That's not blood.
什么
What?
这个问题不严重
That's the least of our problems.
亨利是对的
Henry's right.
我们不可能及时找到玛格丽特
There's no way we're gonna find Margaret in time.
我不管
I don't care.
我不会杀了你 你不能让我杀了你
I'm not gonna kill you. You can't ask me to do that.
爱丽克丝说蝶蛹就像是病毒
Alex said the chrysalis was like a virus,
病毒会传播
and viruses spread.
如果这东西孵化了 诅咒会伤及更多人
If this thing opens, the curse is just gonna hurt more people.
-你又不知道 -我能感受到
- You don't know that. - I can feel it.
杀了我不会让诅咒消失
Killing me isn't gonna end the curse,
但可能会阻止蝶蛹孵化
but it may stop the chrysalis from hatching,
会给你们大家一个生存的机会
and it can give you all a better chance to survive.
拜托了
Please.
这里有太多棺材了
There are so many coffins in here.
你们可以找一个把我放进去 关上盖子 然后离开
You can just put me in one, shut the lid, and walk away.
来吧 又不是第一次杀人了
Come on. It wouldn't be the first time.
这不好笑 这也不公平
That's not funny, and this isn't fair.
不应该是这样的
This wasn't supposed to be like this.
是啊
Yeah, no kidding.
不 麦肯娜 很长一段时间我觉得我完蛋了
No, McKenna, for the longest time, I felt like my life was over.
确实完蛋了 但我有了第二次机会
I mean, it was over, and then I got this second chance, and--
很抱歉我把你变成了这样
I'm sorry I turned you back into this.
不 这不是我想说的
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
我以为我不会再有朋友了
I didn't think that I would ever have friends again.
是啊
Yeah.
瓦莱特 作为我的朋友
Violet, as my friend,
请把我杀了
please kill me.
我在想特雷怎么样 他不回我信息
I wonder how Trey's doing. He didn't respond to my texts.
这下面可能没有信♥号♥♥
Well, there's probably no service down here.
离门近一点
Get closer to the door.
好
Yeah.
还是没有
Nothing.
等等
Wait.
发出去了
It just sent.
天啊
Oh, God.
不可能的
No, it can't be.
怎么了
What? What is it?
我设了佩莉和西尔维娅的提醒
I put a search alert on Peri and Sylvia,
我找到了这条新闻
and I just got this news article.
"佩莉·布德罗 起初被怀疑
"Peri Boudreaux, originally questioned
是杀死萨米·卡拉斯的嫌犯
in the death of Sammi Karras,
现在已被释放"
has been released from custody."
什么 这怎么可能呢
What? Wh--how--how did that happen?
她的车里有萨米的尸体
She--she literally had Sammi's body in her car.
新闻里说西尔维娅自首了
The article says that Sylvia turned herself in
承认一切都是她干的
and confessed to the whole thing.
佩莉被释放了
Peri's free.
我做不到
I can't.
我不会让你牺牲你自己 麦肯娜
I'm not gonna let you sacrifice yourself, McKenna.
我们能一同度过难关的
We can fight this.
-发生了什么 -你们找到了吗
- What's going on? - Did you find what it goes to?
不不 我们有了个更大的问题
No, no, we have a way bigger problem now.
佩莉被监狱释放了
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表