剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on "Light as a Feather"...
佩莉要带我去她家的小木屋
Peri is taking me to her family's cabin.
就在艾普莉边上
It's near where April is,
她会和她父母一起照顾我
so she's gonna cover for me with our parents.
听起来很不错
That sounds nice.
在她的弟弟贾斯汀
They got it after her brother Justin
精神有问题后就留给他们了
was going through some mental health stuff.
-等等 贾斯汀 -西尔维娅肯定还有一个帮手
- Wait, Justin? - Sylvia must have a helper,
如果他们甚至都能换掉我的药
and if they're that close, that they can switch my pills.
那可能是任何人
It could be anyone.
你不用跟我去 埃默里
You're not coming with me, Emory.
你的心也有一部分会留在这里 和麦肯娜一起
There will always be a part of you here with McKenna.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我在日桥的时候 有一个人
When I was at Daybridge, there was this guy.
这就是贾斯汀 佩莉的弟弟
His name was Justin-- Peri's brother.
我和他玩过游戏 他就是箱子里的尸体
I played the game with him. He's the body in the trunk.
的确有人在帮助西尔维娅
There was someone helping Sylvia.
佩莉
Peri.
天啊 爱丽克丝
Oh, my God, Alex.
别闹了
Hey, stop it.
我忍♥不住 你看上去那么安详
I couldn't help it. You just looked so peaceful.
这香味是什么
What is that yummy smell?
我给你做了浓缩咖啡
Mm, I made you an espresso.
两倍 加奶
Two shots, extra foam,
正是你最喜欢的 早餐已经好了
just how you like it, and breakfast is served.
你最好了
You're the best.
过来
Come here.
-是我的手♥机♥吗 -是的
- Is that my phone? - Oh, yeah.
你拉在车里了
You left it in the car.
给我
Well, hand it over.
真的吗 现在
Seriously, right now?
我还以为你现在忙着呢
I thought you were kind of busy.
有道理
Mm, good point.
麦肯娜
你真厉害
Wow, you're getting really good at that.
我的技能点很歪
Yeah. I do have a certain skill set.
伙计们 认真点 我们找了爱丽克丝一晚上
Guys, we need to focus. We didn't stay up all night
可不想现在漏掉什么
looking for Alex to miss something now.
嗯 这里肯定能有什么
Yeah, there's got to be something in here
能帮到我们的
that can help us.
任何能让我们找到爱丽克丝和佩莉的东西
Anything that can lead us to Alex and Peri--
发♥票♥ 地址 任何东西都行
a utility bill, an address, whatever we can find.
伙计们 记住 佩莉很危险
Guys, remember, Peri's dangerous.
谁知道她会做出什么事
Who knows what she's capable of?
你难道真的觉得这地方会有陷阱吗
What, you seriously think this place is booby trapped?
由于我们刚把你和麦肯娜
I mean considering how we just rescued you and McKenna
从坟里刨出来 我可不敢掉以轻心
from a shallow grave, I wouldn't put it past her.
有道理
You have a point.
集中注意力 伙计们
Just focus, guys. Come on.
爱丽克丝有危险 我们得赶快
Alex's life depends on it. Let's just get this done.
这是什么
What is this?
等等 这是贾斯汀的项链
Wait. That's Justin's pendant.
我们打开盒子的时候 他就拿着这个
He was holding it when we opened the box.
等等 那这说明
Wait. So that means...
是佩莉拿走了尸体
Yeah, Peri's the one who took the body.
我们要赶紧找到爱丽克丝
We need to find Alex, now.
谁知道佩莉会对她做什么
God knows what Peri could do to her.
快
Come on.
浪漫的隐居地 树林里的小木屋
A romantic getaway, a cabin in the woods,
你还做了个蓝莓薄饼
and you make a mean blueberry pancake.
我是拯救了银河系吗
What did I do to deserve you?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你只是走运
Maybe just lucky.
待在我身边 我是你的伙伴 别忘了
Stick with me. I'm your buddy, remember?
这倒是提醒了我
Hey, that reminds me,
我该看看我朋友们怎么样了
I should probably check in on my friends.
你就不能消停会儿吗
Can you please give it a rest?
这次出行只有我们俩
I mean, this trip's supposed to be about us,
再说了 我也有几件事想和你说
and plus I have a couple things I want to talk to you about.
对不起
Sorry.
我只是想确保大家没事
I just want to make sure everyone's okay.
大家都没事 好吗
Everybody's fine, okay?
所以不要手♥机♥
So no more phones.
不要手♥机♥了
No more phones.
拜托 这就像是戒电子瘾
Come on. It'll be our digital detox.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
-好了 -我放弃
- All right. - I give in.
你说得对 这个地方的确很棒
Wow, you're right. This place is amazing.
嗯
Yeah.
我来到这里就会想起我弟弟
Being here always reminds me of my brother.
对
Right.
你说你们经常会一起来这里
You said you guys used to come here together.
这里对他肯定很治愈
It must have been therapeutic for him.
我父母是在他被诊断出
My parents first got this place
患有临床抑郁症后买♥♥下了这里
when he was diagnosed with clinical depression.
医生说离开城市对他有好处
Doctor said it'd be nice for him to get out of the city,
能让他在上学之前放空思绪
clear his head before he went back to school.
拜托 我们今天想做什么都行
Come on, we can do whatever you want to today.
我们可以去登山 或者
We could go on a hike or...
我不知道 划艇 钓鱼
I don't know, kayaking, fishing.
钓鱼很有意思
Fishing's fun.
我在你身边 贾斯汀
I'm here, Justin,
因为你知道我会为你做任何事的
because you know I'd do anything for you.
所以 告诉我
So...just tell me.
告诉我我该怎么帮助你
Tell me what I can do to help you.
什么都不用
Nothing.
-有发现吗 -当然
- Find anything? - Oh, shit, yeah.
你看这个
Look at this.
您看您
Check this out.
警方寻找两名少年失踪案的线索
天啊
Oh, my God.
她一直在关注我们
She's been watching us...
本地夫妇于圣诞前夜死亡 独生女幸存
很久了
For a while now.
坎迪丝
本地戒瘾所病患死亡后加大安保力度
多可怕啊
How creepy is that?
是啊
Yeah.
你现在知道这种感觉了
Now you know what it feels like.
拜托
Hey. Come on.
怎么了
What?
你这是第四次看手♥机♥了
That's, like, the fourth time you've checked your phone.
我猜猜 等萨米吗
Let me guess. Sammi?
是的
Yeah.
我只是有点担心
I guess I'm just a little worried.
她一个人开车穿越整个国家
She's driving cross-country alone.
我只是希望她能报个平安
I just wish she'd check in.
嗯
Yeah.
特雷 你知道我很高兴你能留下的
Trey, you know I'm glad you stayed, right?
我也很高兴
Yeah. I am too.
但我也明白你在乎她
But I also get that you care about her.
我只是想确定她没事 你懂吗
I just want to make sure she's okay, you know?
我懂
I do.
所以你是一个很好的人
That's what makes you such a great person.
我理解你想知道她的情况
I get it if you want to check on her.
你决定留下来 她可能也很难过
She's probably really hurt that you decided to stay.
嗯
Yeah.
那个
About that.
-听着 -有发现吗
- Listen... - Anything?
关于佩莉和爱丽克丝的去向吗 不知道
On where Peri and Alex are? No.
但是比我们想象的更糟糕
But it's worse than we thought.
佩莉一直在跟踪我们
Peri's been stalking us this whole time.
她显然很不稳定 她知道我们的一切
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表