剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
不不不 求你了 别死
No, no, no. Please, no.
-三 -麦肯娜 醒醒
- Three! - McKenna, come on!
发生什么了
What happened?!
不知道
I don't know.
一切发生得太快了
Everything happened really fast.
妈妈 我看到詹妮了
Mom, I saw Jennie.
什么
What?
我看到她了 她帮了我们
I saw her. She helped us.
她帮了我们
She helped us?
诅咒转移到詹妮身上了
Jennie got the curse.
永久的吗 你确定吗
Permanently? You sure?
是的
Yeah.
瓦莱特不能再伤害我们了
Violet can't hurt us anymore.
游戏结束了
The game's over.
她在哪儿
Where is she, anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
没事了
It's okay.
站在那儿别动
Stop right there!
瓦莱特·西蒙斯
Violet Simmons?
把手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有
No.
实际上 我好极了
Actually, I'm perfect.
学期最后一场考试
So? Last exam of the semester.
-怎么样 -还不错
- How'd it go? - Not bad.
我觉得我可能会混到个B-
I think I may have actually bullshitted my way to a B-minus.
还不错
That's impressive.
这是没有坎迪丝和利维的第一个寒假
Wow, this is the first winter break without Candace or Livvy.
感觉有点怪怪的
Feels kind of weird.
是啊 本来现在坎迪丝肯定
Yeah. Right now, Candace should be
在抱怨大学论文
complaining about college essays,
奥利维亚肯定在收拾 准备去阿斯彭
and Olivia should be packing for Aspen.
对
Yep.
会好起来的 对吗
It's gonna get better, right?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
要花些时间消化
It's gonna take some time.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
You know, I know it sounds crazy,
不过我觉得她们以某种方式在一起了
but I feel like they're together somehow,
帮助我们
helping us.
-是吗 -是的
- Right? - Yeah.
放两周假 感谢上帝 不是吗
Two weeks off. Thank God, right?
我们今晚还去诺琳家吗
We still on for Noreen's tonight? -
艾萨克如果想的话可能会去
Isaac might be coming if he feels up to it.
好 我很高兴参与
Yeah, I'm pretty excited to experience a party
一场没有药物的派对
without the aid of pharmaceuticals.
麦肯娜
McKenna?
你见过他吗
亨利·里奇蒙德
我刚和他爸爸谈过
I just talked to his dad.
还没消息
Still no word.
希望总是有的
There's always hope.
因为我们都知道 他说不定就在某个地方
I mean, for all we know, he could be somewhere out there.
-对 -但愿如此
- Yeah. - Hopefully.
你们要搭车吗
You guys want a ride?
好 听上去不错
Yeah. Sounds good.
实际上 我要去别的地方
Um, actually, I have someplace to be.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
不去哪儿 我只是必须要做一件事
Nowhere. I just have to do something.
麦肯娜·布莱迪
Wow, McKenna Brady.
听说你来了我很吃惊
I was surprised to hear you were coming.
是啊 相信我 如果有别的选择
Yeah, well, believe me, if I had a choice,
我不会来这儿
I would not be here.
听着 在你说事之前
Look, before you say anything,
我想谢谢你救了我
I just want to thank you for saving my life.
不是我救的
That wasn't me.
是詹妮
That was Jennie.
我知道 不过是你
I know. But you were the one--
亨利·里奇蒙德在哪儿
Where's Henry Richmond?
你也能想到
Well, as you can imagine,
你不是第一个问我这事的人
you're not the first person to ask me that.
别废话
Cut the shit.
说实话 我不知道
Honest, I don't know.
好吧
Right.
他和莉娜·里根是仅有的两个
Well, he and Lena Regan are the only two people
知道你死亡预言的人
who know your death prediction,
现在他们失踪了
and now they're missing.
我知道这会让人怎么想
I know how it looks.
我不指望你相信我
I don't expect you to believe me.
很好 我不相信
Good. I don't.
再见 瓦莱特
Goodbye, Violet.
感谢来看我
Thanks for stopping by.
知道吗 还有件事
Oh, you know what, there's one more thing.
我一直想知道这个是开什么的
I've been wondering what this goes to.
真的 那是我的
Actually, that's mine.
我会替你好好保管
I'll just hold onto it for you.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表