剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on Light as a Feather.
和你预测的完完全全一样
It was, like, exactly the way you predicted it.
-我玩了那个游戏 -什么
- I played the game again. - What?
萨米有危险
Sammi is in danger.
救命 救命
Help! Help, help!
天呐 麦肯娜 你没事吧
Jesus, McKenna. Are you okay?
要是你当时在...
If only you'd been there.
我可能只是梦游 没事的
I was probably just sleepwalking. It's fine.
-你要听我们说 -拜托 你有什么毛病
- Hey, you need to listen, okay? - Dude, what is your problem?
萨米 你要认真对待这件事
Sammi, you need to take this seriously.
别告诉我你和他们玩了个游戏
Please tell me you didn't play a game with them.
玩了 和麦肯娜还有其他几个人一起
Yeah, with McKenna and a couple other people.
不 麦肯娜 求你了
No, McKenna, please.
麦肯娜 这里面的东西都不会影响你
McKenna, whatever is in there, it doesn't affect us!
求你了
Please!
艾萨克·萨尔塞多十岁的时候
The very first time Isaac Salcedo
第一次被马蜂蜇
was stung by a wasp, he was 10.
一开始有点疼 但只是一点点
It hurt at first, but only a little.
他当时不知道的是 你被蜇的次数越多
What he didn't know is that the more you're stung,
你的反应就会越强烈
the more severe your reaction will be.
被蜇一次有点不适
One is a nuisance.
五次就要去看医生
Five require medical attention.
十次可能会让身体休克
Ten could send the body into shock.
可一整窝的马蜂...
But a whole hive...
艾萨克的舌头肿了起来
Isaac's tongue bloated,
把他的口腔填满以致他无法呼吸
filling his mouth till he couldn't breathe.
他的身体抽搐 眼睛鼓出
His body spasmed, his eyes swelled,
他的脉搏声在脑袋里震荡
his pulse pounded in his head,
可即便这样也遮挡不住那无休无止的嗡嗡声
but even that couldn't drown out the incessant buzzing.
那将是艾萨克最后听到的声音
It would be the last thing Isaac ever heard.
-轻如鸿毛... -硬如钢板
- Light as a feather... - Stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛
Light as feather,
硬如钢板
stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as feather, stiff as a board.
他要死了 他要死了
He's dying. He's dying.
他死了 他死了
He's dead. He's dead.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 他...
Oh, my God, he...
那是谁
Who is that?
你杀了谁
Who did you kill?
我谁也没杀 那是意外
No one. It was an accident.
说得太搞笑了
Oh, that's a good one.
瓦莱特 你得马上把一切都告诉我们
You need to tell us everything, Violet. Now.
我男朋友马克死了以后 我崩溃了
After my boyfriend Marc died, I had a breakdown,
我父母把我送去日桥接受治疗
and my parents sent me to Daybridge for some help.
就是你送坎迪丝去的结果她死了的那个地方
You mean the place you sent Candace to die?
蛹就是我在那染上的
That's where I first got the chrysalis.
我知道规则
I knew the rules.
我知道我必须要主持一个新的游戏才能活命
I knew I had to lead a new game if I wanted to survive,
结果我就和那边的一些孩子玩了
so I ended up playing with some of the kids there.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
-你永远都有 -而你也做了同样的选择
- You always have a choice. - And you made the same one.
至少我没有把它怪罪在什么断片上面
At least I didn't blame it on some blackout.
出院以后
After I was discharged,
我一直在留意参与了游戏的所有那些孩子
I kept tabs on all the kids that played the game.
就在只剩下我和另外一个家伙
It was down between me and another guy,
而我觉得我没事了的时候 他来我这了
and I thought I was in the clear until he showed up here.
我让他走 可他强行冲了进来
I asked him to leave, but he forced his way in,
就在我和他争斗时
and as I was fighting him off,
他碰到了它
he touched it.
蝶蛹
The chrysalis?
他浑身抽搐 然后就不动了
He was convulsing, and then he stopped moving.
我以为他死了
I thought that he was dead,
我吓死了 就把他的尸体藏了起来
so I freaked out and I... And I hid his body.
后来我就开始想
And then I started wondering
如果他其实并没死呢
what if he wasn't actually dead?
可那时候我吓得不敢去查看
But by then, I was too afraid to check.
过了几周 它不见了
And then after a few weeks, it was gone.
他终于死了
He had finally died.
他的预言是什么
And what was his prediction?
饿死
Starvation.
我有点想吐
I'm gonna be sick.
等等 那是什么东西
Wait, what the hell is that?
MA
M.A.
是玛格丽特·艾伯特
It's Margaret Abbott.
艾萨克也在画她
Isaac's been drawing her too...
就和他一样
just like him.
第二季 第七集
玛格丽特·艾伯特的讣告还是没有
There's still no obituary for Margaret Abbott,
可莉娜把她放在文件里一定是有原因的
but Lena included her in the file for some reason.
我们还真没办法去问她
Well, we can't exactly ask her about it.
自从莉娜和亨利失踪以后就没人再见过她
No one's seen Lena since she disappeared with Henry.
可如果艾萨克和那个人
Yeah, but if Isaac and that guy
都看见过玛格丽特也都画了她
were both seeing and drawing Margaret
我以为你说过艾萨克无意中碰了蛹
I thought you said Isaac touched the chrysalis by accident.
没错
He did.
如果你知道会发生什么
Well, if you knew that that would happen,
你就不会那么不小心
you would've been less careless.
除非你想让他碰到它
Unless you wanted him to touch it.
好吧 你们想知道真♥相♥
Okay, fine. You wanna know the truth?
没错 我有意让艾萨克昏迷的
Yeah, I put Isaac in the coma on purpose.
他发现我正要进你的电脑
He found out that I was tapping into your laptop,
他会告诉所有人的
and he was gonna tell everyone.
-我不能让他那样做 -所以你要杀死他吗
- I had to stop him. - By trying to murder him?
发生得太快了 我发誓
It happened in the moment. I swear.
说得轻巧
Wow, kudos to you.
我肯定警♥察♥会把那个考虑进去的
I'm sure the police will take that into account.
你准备怎么和他们说
Right. And what are you gonna tell them?
我用背上长的被附了体的肿块把艾萨克毒翻了
I poisoned Isaac with a haunted tumor on my back?
也许我会先从你地下室那具恐怖的尸体说起
Maybe I'll start with the freaking body in your basement.
好啊 你们把对我的指控都撤销了以后
Right, and they're really gonna take you seriously
他们还会把你们的话当真吗
after you guys dropped those charges on me.
就算他们当真 如果他们上来先问
And even if they did, what if they start asking questions like,
"娜狄娅是怎么了"呢
"What happened to Nadia?"
我们走
Let's go.
等等
Wait.
艾萨克有危险不仅仅是因为我
I'm not the only reason Isaac is in danger.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
他玩了游戏
He played the game.
穿红帽衫的是他
He was in the red hoodie.
你骗人
You're lying.
那天晚上你邀请他去了里奇的湖边小屋
You invited him to Ridge's lake house
玩游戏
that night to play the game.
这说不通
Wait, that makes no sense.
小麦为什么要对艾萨克这么做
Why would Mack do that to Isaac?
你不相信我 那你自己去问他啊
You don't believe me? Ask him yourself.
显然他会马蜂给蜇死
Apparently, he's supposed to get stung to death by wasps.
我刚刚和萨米确认过
I just checked with Sammi.
她不知道艾萨克的名字
She didn't know Isaac's name,
但我给她看了照片 是真的
but I showed her a picture, and it's true.
他玩了游戏
He played the game.
我们还一直以为是
This whole time, we thought it was someone from
-社区服务的人 -是艾萨克
- community service. - It was Isaac.
我的天 他要死了
Oh, my God. He's gonna die.
麦肯娜 他不一定要死
McKenna, he doesn't have to.
听着 我知道我们都做过让自己后悔的蠢事
Listen, I know we've both done shit that we regret,
但把立刻把诅咒终结是唯一正确的事
but ending the curse now is the only way to make things right.
怎么终结
How?
那些画还有玛格丽特·艾伯特
The drawings, Margaret Abbott?
都是有联♥系♥的
It's all connected.
如果你们给我个机会
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表