剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
不行 这游戏永远是"只能有一个人活"
No, this has always been a "last man standing" sort of thing.
如果她打败它了 那怎么会到我身上呢
If she beat it, then how did it get to me?
这说不通
That just doesn't add up.
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许它离开她以后先跑别人身上然后才找上你
I mean, maybe it left her and latched onto somebody before you.
它就像病毒
It's like a virus.
也许有不同的病株
Maybe there are different strains.
根源是一个
There's a common root,
然后就开始分♥裂♥成不同的类型
but then it offshoots into multiple lines,
西尔维娅打败了她的
and Sylvia ended hers.
怎么了 我懂些东西
What? I know stuff.
我姐姐是医学预科
My sister's premed, you know.
不 不能再玩了
No, no, never again.
你欠我们的
You owe us.
是你把这带给我们的
You brought this on us.
瓦莱特 从我把你解脱出来以后
Violet, you've been trying to help me
你就一直想方设法帮我
ever since the day I got you out.
用你那种奇怪的 不合常理的方式
In your weird, backwards way, you tried.
你本可以任由爱丽克丝在车祸里死掉的
I mean, you could have let Alex die in that accident,
而你并没有
and you didn't.
我... 我没想到我会这么说
And I-- I never thought that I would say this,
可另一方面呢
but on the other side of this,
我对你所经历的都非常理解
I understand what you went through.
如果你真如你说的那样
And if you feel as bad as you say you do
对自己做过的事很难过
about everything you've done,
你就要为我们做这个
you will do this for us.
所以你才来这的 对吧
I mean, that's why you're here, right?
因为我们说我们有个办法
Because we said we had a way,
那就相信这办法吧
so believe in it.
我们得玩这个游戏
We have to play the game.
伙计们
Guys.
我们走啊
Let's go.
我脑海里有个这地方
I had this creepy image in my head
可能是什么鬼样子的想象
of what this place might look like.
结果还要更恶心
Turns out, it's worse.
是啊
Yeah.
真是超时尚
Super swanky.
特雷 艾萨克来不了
Trey, Isaac isn't coming.
那这个还有用吗
Is it even gonna work then?
少一个人
One short.
我知道
I know.
-好吧 我来玩 -不行
- Okay, fine, I'll play. - No, no, no, no.
我们可以等艾萨克
We can wait for Isaac.
不 我们等不了
No, we can't.
看看她
Look at her.
最终她会睡着
Eventually, she's going to fall asleep
詹妮会回来
and Jennie is going to come back.
谁知道到时会发生什么
Who knows what happens then.
我们不能等了
We can't wait.
我参加
I'm in.
爱丽克丝 你不用这样的
Alex, you don't have to do this.
你保证过
You promised.
我知道
I know.
我的选择
My choice.
其他人都义无反顾参加了
Everyone else is diving in.
如果这能救你 我也不会后退
I'm not backing out if it means saving you.
这地方行吗
And this place fits the bill?
你不知道吗
Oh, you don't know?
这地方死过人的
This place has a body count.
他们在六十年代生产可爱的小娃娃
They used to pump out cute little dolls in the '60s.
老板是"你们给我做牛做马"的那种人
The boss was like a "own your soul" type.
他会把每个人都榨干
He'd work everyone to the bone.
有一天 一个工友躲进厕所
Then one day, a coworker popped into the closet,
点了一根烟
lit up a cigarette,
不小心把报纸给点着了 当然
accidentally set some newspaper on fire, and, of course,
烟感探测器的电池好多年没换过了
the smoke detectors' batteries hadn't been changed in years,
这个地方很快就烧起来了
so place went up pretty fast.
三十八个人死了
38 people died.
你怎么知道得这么清楚
How do you know all that?
-谁不喜欢鬼故事呢 -我
- Who doesn't love a good ghost story? - Me.
我非常非常不喜欢
I really, really don't.
你认识故事里的鬼就会不太一样了 瓦莱特
It's a little different when you know the ghost, Violet.
从詹妮死了以后 我就一直和她相伴
I've been living with Jennie since the day she died.
现在两个人死了
Now two people are dead.
即便是她干的事 现在也要算在我头上了
And even if it was her doing, it's on me now.
这地方应该可以 我们开始吧
This place seems right. Let's just do this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们开始吧
So let's begin.
诅咒继续...
2019年10月
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表