剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
-我还有事呢 -艾普莉 我忙着呢
- I have plans. - April, kind of busy here.
如果你需要 我可以开车送你回家
I could give you a ride home if you want.
不行
Not gonna happen.
她在年级教室里服药过量了
Our parents don't exactly trust her
我们父母不信任她
since she OD'd in homeroom.
年级教室 你是高中生
Homeroom? You're in high school?
快走 爱丽克丝
Now Alex.
对不起 跟你聊天感觉真好
Sorry. It was nice talking to you.
谢谢了啊
Thank you.
谁啊
Hello?
怎么回事 你就那么走了 你生气了吗
喂
你还在派对 还是走了
我会打到你接的
就告诉我你没事好吗
你灯亮着 看来你是回到家了
我不明白 或许你明天会解释
好吧 不知道怎么回事 但你亮着灯 应该是安全了
晚安 明早打给我吧
妈妈
Mom.
你在这里
There you are.
那是你昨晚穿的衣服
You wore that last night.
是啊 肯定是累得直接睡了
Yeah. Must have been pretty tired.
你睡在了詹妮的房♥间里
So you slept in Jennie's room?
到处是泥
There's mud everywhere.
小麦 到底怎么回事
Mack, what is going on?
知道吗
You know what?
我们稍后再说这事吧
Let's just talk about this later,
因为现在 你和我
because right now, you and I
还有更大的问题
have a much bigger problem.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这个嘛...
Well,
你最近去过少年犯拘留所吗
have you been to the juvenile detention center lately?
好吧 听着
Okay, look--
我刚跟地检官办公室
I just got off the phone
通过电♥话♥
with the DA's office.
瓦莱特·西蒙斯
Violet Simmons?
她做了那么多坏事
Why would you possibly talk to that girl
你为什么还要去找她
after everything that she's done?
我现在没法谈这事
I--I can't talk about this right now.
你必须谈
Yeah, well, you're gonna.
这可能会威胁针对瓦莱特的立案
I mean, this could jeopardize the whole case against Violet.
-你希望那样吗 -当然不
- I mean, is that what you want? - No, of course not.
我只是想跟她谈谈 我有问题问她
I just needed to talk to her. I had questions.
有些事你不懂
There are things that you don't understand.
好啊 那跟我说啊 拜托了
Okay, well then explain yourself, please,
因为你现在真的让我很害怕
because right now, you are really scaring me.
天呐 麦肯娜 她企图杀你
My God, McKenna. She tried to kill you.
这简直难以置信
I mean, this is unbelievable.
-该死 -给
- Shit. - Here.
请把那个递给我
Hand me that, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我把这个清理干净
Let me just clean this up and I'll--
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom? Mom?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
他们说是延长线老化
They're blaming it on a fried extension cord.
怪异事故
A freak accident.
我妈妈差点因我而死
My mom almost died because of me.
幸好她没有
You're lucky she didn't.
这次而已 那下次呢
Yeah, this time, but what about the next?
如果我不能在场保护她呢
What if I'm not there to protect her?
老实说 确实可能如此
Honestly, you probably won't be.
蝴蝶 我背后的东西
The butterflies, this thing on my back...
我都不记得我昨晚怎么回家的
I don't even remember how I got home last night.
现在就好像我爱的每个人
And now it's like everyone I love
都在渐渐离我远去
is slipping further and further away from me.
我
I...
我孤身一人
I'm alone.
不 不是的
No, you're not.
如果说有一个人理解
If there's one person who understands
你现在的遭遇 那就是我
what you're going through, it's me.
我知道这看似无望
And I know it looks hopeless,
但是你还有出路的
but there is a way out of this.
麦肯娜 我真的相信
McKenna, I believe that.
真的
I really do.
看着我
look at me.
我们可以战胜它
We can beat this,
你和我一起 我可以帮你
you and me together. I can help.
但有一件事
There's just one thing, though.
我在这里可做不到
I can't do it from in here.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表