剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
骨灰盒袭击了2号♥女孩
containing ashes of girl one's twin.
警♥察♥到了 疯婊被捕了
Cops arrive. Psycho bitch arrested.
包打听姐姐还是少管闲事吧
Nosy sister minds her own business.
真是简明扼要
Well, that was succinct.
该死 我健身课要迟到了
Shit. I'm gonna be late for spin class.
回头跟你聊 爱你
I'll talk to you later. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
北极怎么样
How's the North Pole?
很烂 而且越来越烂了
Shitty and getting shittier.
艾普莉从斯坦福回来了
April's back from Stanford.
你俩还关系紧张吗
Things still tense between you two, huh?
"紧张"说得太轻巧了
Tense is a massive understatement.
反正就是节日期间
Well, it's only for the holidays.
我知道 但在此期间
I know, but in the meantime,
我可以搬去跟你住吗
can I please come live with you?
威尔森警卫
Guard Wilson,
请前往探视中心
please report to the visitor center.
威尔森警卫
Guard Wilson...
你在哪
Where are you?
我在药店
I'm at the drug store,
替我妈妈买♥♥点东西
just picking up something for my mom.
我们今晚还去艾萨克的派对吧
We're still on for Isaac's party tonight, right?
当然 我8点去接你
Yeah, I will pick you up at 8:00.
好 再见
Cool, bye.
麦肯娜·布莱迪
McKenna Brady.
我以为审判前不会再见到你了
I didn't think I'd see you again until the trial.
是啊 我也没想到
Yeah, me either.
很期待你的证词
Looking forward to your testimony.
听说你和爱丽克丝
I heard you and Alex
编造了很有创意的真♥相♥
have become pretty creative with the truth.
而且又是我们各执一词
And seeing how it's your word against mine.
看看我到目前是落得什么下场
You know, see how that's worked out for me so far.
但我猜你应该不是来向我炫耀的
But since I'm guessing you're not here to rub it in my face,
怎么了
what's up?
我就是有些问题
I guess I just have s--some questions.
我近来一直在想你做的事
I've been thinking a lot about what you did,
和你说你不得不做出的可怕决定
and the terrible choices you said you had to make.
我猜我就是想去理解
I guess I'm just--I'm just trying to understand, um.
怎么
Yeah?
我并没有谁可以...
I don't--I don't really have anyone to--
干什么
To what?
说吧 麦肯娜 你都大老远来了
Come on McKenna. You came all this way.
说出来吧
Just say it.
不 我不该...
No. I shouldn't.
我不该来
I shouldn't be here.
我犯了个错误
I've--I've made a mistake.
天呐
Oh my God.
你染上了 是吧
You've got it, don't you?
蝶蛹
The chrysalis.
我得走了
I've gotta go.
麦肯娜 等等
McKenna, wait.
不好意思
Excuse me.
对不起我迟了
Sorry I'm late.
你不是自己去购物了吧
You didn't go shopping without me, right?
-你还有没买♥♥的吧 -这只是给爷爷奶奶的
- You didn't finish it? - Nah, just my grandparents.
幸好 他们特别喜欢拖鞋
Fortunately, they're deeply into slippers.
我也给你买♥♥了东西
I got you something, too.
-等等 真的 -嗯
- Wait, really? - Yep.
不 我还没给你买♥♥东西呢
No, I haven't gotten you anything yet.
-我看看 -不行
- Let me see. - No, no no.
-让我看看 -还有一周才能揭晓
- Let me see. - Not for another week.
好吧
Fine.
我跟被指派调查亨利的
I talked to the detective assigned to
失踪人口案的警探谈了
Henry's missing persons case.
等等 真的 有新消息吗
Wait, really? Is there anything new?
没有
No.
有几个人打电♥话♥发誓说见到了他
Just a few calls from people saying they swear they've seen him,
但到目前都是假消息
but... so far it's all bullshit.
只能继续抱有希望
You just keep hoping, you know.
肯定有人知道情况的
I mean, someone's gotta know something.
只能问一个人 她还不肯说
Only one person to ask, and she won't tell.
是啊 瓦莱特发誓说她不知道
Yeah, well, Violet swears she doesn't know anything, so...
你怎么知道
How could you possibly know that?
地检官
Well, with the DA, you know,
他们跟警方谈过
they talked to the police and
似乎挺可信的
seemed pretty convincing, so...
她可是很能撒谎
She's a pretty good liar.
是啊 我也是 爱丽克丝也是
Yeah, well, so am I. So is Alex.
麦肯娜 别这样
McKenna, come on.
你和爱丽克丝对警♥察♥说唯一可行的说法
You and Alex told the cops exactly what you had to.
是啊 但并不是真♥相♥
Yeah, but it wasn't true.
大部分是的
Most of it was.
如果你把具体情况告诉警♥察♥
You know if you tried to tell the cops the specifics...
那我们都会被关起来
They'd have us all locked up.
瓦莱特·西蒙斯是罪有应得
Violet Simmons is exactly where she should be.
我知道
I know.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
或许我可以在这里给你买♥♥点什么
Maybe I'll get you something in here.
来吧
Come on.
我完全能从他的声音里听出来
So I could totally hear it in his voice, you know?
泰勒又跟他前女友复合了
Tyler's back together with his old girlfriend.
贝丽 行了 你什么时候能明白
Bailey, come on. When are you gonna realize
你离了他更好
that you're better off without him?
好了 别哭
There, there, don't cry.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
是吗
Really?
是啊 我什么时候说错过
Yeah. When have I been wrong?
从没
Never.
天呐 没有你我怎么办 小瓦
God, what would I do without you, V.?
你可比这里的心理医生
You're a billion times better than the shrink
强上千百倍
they've got in here.
别太习惯我了
Well, don't get too used to me.
为什么 你要去哪
Why? Where are you going?
是啊 你的审判要到了
Right, your trial's coming up.
-四天了 -但你不是真觉得
- Four days. - You don't actually think
你能脱罪吧
you're gonna get off, do you, though?
犯罪袭击 绑♥架♥
I mean, criminal assault, kidnapping...
是啊 是场硬仗 但是...
Sure, it's an uphill battle, but...
还发生过更怪的事呢
Stranger things have happened.
需要我帮你吗
Can I help you?
不用 谢谢
No thanks. I'm good.
我可不高兴 那是我的手包
Well, I'm not. That's my purse.
得了 姐妹间没有隐私的
Please, there's no privacy between sisters.
我是在找我的车钥匙
I'm just looking for my car keys.
你是说我的车钥匙吧
You mean my car keys?
不 是我的车钥匙
No, my car keys.
你记得吧 那车是我的16岁生日礼物
If you recall, the car was my 16th birthday present.
你只是在我上大学期间开它
You're just using it while I'm away at college.
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for the reminder.
不客气 你该快点了
No worries. Well, you should hurry.
我们7点就得动身
We need to leave by 7:00.
我们 你说什么呢
We? What are you talking about?
艾萨克的派对 我要一起去
Isaac's party. I'm coming with you.
不 不行
No, you're not.
那是高中派对
It's a high school party.
你没有更好的事可做吗
Don't you have anything better to do?
对不起 但是 这太可悲了吧
I'm sorry, but, it seems a little pathetic.
你知道真正可悲的是什么吗
You know what's actually pathetic?
是妈妈和爸爸逼我去的
Mom and dad are making me go,
知道为什么吗
and do you know why?
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表