剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
这是我的相机
This is my camera.
相机怎么会在这里
What is it doing here?
更应该问的是
Better question:
如果相机本来在你身上 你是怎么到这里的
if it was on you, how did you get here?
糟了
Oh, shit.
有人来了 我们快走
There's someone coming. We gotta go.
等等 走 你在开玩笑吗
Wait. Leave? Are you kidding me?
怎么 难到你更想留下来吗
What? Would you rather stay here?
和警♥察♥一起吗
Hang out with the cops?
好吧 你说得对 我们走
Okay. Fine. You're right. Let's go.
该死的 播放不了 你确定这是你的吗
Ugh, damn it. It won't play. Are you sure it's yours?
是的 绝对是我的
Yeah, it's definitely mine,
我当时绝对放在胸前口袋里
and I was definitely wearing it.
所以要么娜狄娅死的时候 我在场...
So either I was here when Nadia was killed or...
不 不可能的
No. It's not possible, okay?
有可能是她打昏你之后 从你身上拿走的
She probably took it off of you after she attacked you.
或者是我从她家窗户爬出时掉的
Or it fell as I was climbing out her window.
娜狄娅说过预言显示她死于打斗
Nadia said she was predicted to die after a fight,
结果真发生了
and look what happened.
麦肯娜 这就是我一直想告诉你的事
McKenna, this is what I've been trying to tell you.
诅咒会让你做出一些
The curse makes you do things
你从未想过自己会做的事情
that you never thought you could.
不 这是不可能的
No! It's impossible, okay?
我们只要把相机修好
We'll just get the camera fixed,
你就会知道事情不是你做的了
and you'll see it wasn't you.
不 我们得晚点再去修
No, we're gonna have to do that later.
我始终觉得把娜狄娅丢在那里不好
I still feel weird about leaving Nadia.
小麦 我们什么也做不了
Mack, there's nothing we can do.
我们可以及时警告卢克和萨米
We can warn Luke and Sammi before it's too late.
如果你这么做 娜狄娅的事就会重演
If you do that, it'll just be Nadia all over again.
不 如果我们告诉他们会怎么死去
No, if we tell them how they're supposed to die,
那在我们战胜诅咒之前 他们就可以避开
they can avoid it until we beat this thing.
我们之前就是这样的
That's what we did.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
你去找萨米 我去找卢克
You talk to Sammi. I'll try to find Luke.
好
Okay.
葛林纳克大道252号♥
252 Greenacre Avenue.
是叫卢克·千叶吧
Luke Chiba, right?
垂柳瀑只有一个卢克·千叶
There's only one Luke Chiba in Willow Falls.
我们走
Let's go.
等等 让我去吧
Wait! Just let me do it.
这样你就能背着我们干坏事吗
So you can do something shady behind our backs?
想也别想
No way in hell.
我要你把我介绍给萨米认识
I need you to introduce me to Sammi.
你在说笑吧
You're kidding, right?
你真的要我把你介绍给我正在交往的女生吗
You actually want me to introduce you to the girl I'm seeing?
特雷 我说真的 事情很重要
Trey, I'm serious. This is important.
有多重要
How important?
我又玩那个游戏了
I played the game again.
什么
What?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我玩了那个游戏 现在已经死了两个人
I played the game, and two people are dead.
萨米有危险
And Sammi is in danger.
等等 你和萨米一起玩吗
Wait, you-you played with Sammi?
为什么
Why?
我也不清楚
I don't know exactly.
我发誓 我想要告诉你
And I swear, I wanted to tell you...
但诅咒会杀死我在乎的人
but the curse is supposed to kill people I care about.
等等 所以你才和我分手吗
Wait. That's why you broke up with me?
为了保护我吗
To protect me?
你自己一个人承受这些吗
You made yourself go through this all alone?
我向你保证
I promise you,
我会在路上跟你解释一切
I will explain everything on the way,
但萨米现在有危险 我们要立刻走
but Sammi is in danger, and we need to go now.
我知道这副表情
I know that look.
心碎吗
Heartbreak?
还记得我电击你的时候吗
Remember when I electrocuted you?
美妙的时光
Good times.
等一下 等一下 就是这里
Wait, wait, wait. This is it.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
相机上的灯光在闪烁
There's a light blinking on the camera.
是卢克
It's Luke.
我好像认识你们俩吧
Don't I know you two?
这话说来奇怪
This is gonna sound weird,
但我们要和你聊聊你那天晚上玩的游戏
but we need to ask about the game you played the other night.
轻如鸿毛
Light as a Feather.
我们知道你在里奇的湖边小屋玩的
We know you played it at Ridge's lake house.
对
Oh, yeah.
我听到他们说什么睡衣派对
I mean, I heard them talking about that slumber party shit,
但是我没玩
but I didn't play.
-你没有吗 -那都有谁玩
- You didn't? - So who did?
是你们的朋友麦肯娜
Uh, it was your friend McKenna,
还有那个小妞娜狄娅
that chick Nadia,
里奇 喜欢朋克风的女生
Ridge, punk girl,
还有一个穿红色连帽衫的男生
and then some dude in a red hoodie.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who it was?
是社区服务中心的人吗
Someone from community service?
我不知道
I don't know.
我和朋友约好了见面
Look, I gotta go meet up with a friend.
抱歉帮不了你们
Sorry I couldn't be more help.
如果卢克没玩 那是谁玩的
Okay, if Luke didn't play, who did?
不知道
I don't know.
为什么今天的每一个问题都是不知道
Why is that the answer to every question today?
也许不是所有的问题
Maybe not all of them.
让我看看相机
Let me see that camera.
灯亮就是说相机连接着无线网
Okay, the light means it's connecting to WiFi,
就是说所有的视频都应该上传到云端上了
which means the footage should be uploading to the cloud.
我的电脑在你车上
I have my laptop in your car.
我知道麦肯娜所有的密♥码♥
I know all of McKenna's passwords.
这就行了
Voilà.
说实话
I mean, honestly,
没有我 你们怎么办
what did you guys do before me?
这样永远也下载不完
This is taking forever.
-让我来 -想得美
- Just let me. - Yeah, right.
怎么 经过这么多事 你还不相信我吗
What? After all this time, you don't trust me?
你真要我回答吗
You really want me to answer that?
天呐 好好想一下
God, and to think, for a second,
其实我还挺替你感到难过的
I actually felt sorry for you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们在网上看到了
We read about it online, okay?
我们都知道了煤气泄漏事故
We know all about the gas leak.
知道你父母在圣诞前夕过世
About how your parents died on Christmas Eve.
是吗 你们知道所有的细节吗
Oh, yeah. You know all about it?
比如我一醒来就发现他们死了
Like how I woke up and found them?
比如我还能看到我妈妈死气沉沉的眼睛盯着我
Like I can still see my mom's dead eyes staring back at me?
天呐 我替你和麦肯娜感到难过
God, I feel so sorry for you and McKenna.
你们觉得自己与众不同
You think you're so different,
但是也许明早你们醒来
but you could wake up tomorrow morning
也会和我一样
and be just like me.
所爱之人可能全都离去 剩下你们孤身一人
Everyone you love could be gone, and you're all alone.
我为你的遭遇感到难过
Look, I'm sorry for what you went through.
真的
Really.
但那不是你孤身一人的原因
But that's not why you're alone.
只要一有机会
Every chance you get,
你就摆布和欺骗他人
you manipulate and lie.
那才是你孤身一人的原因
That's why you're alone.
下载完成
Download's done.
里面全是这些报道
...thing is filled with this shit.
怎么 这是你的奖杯陈列夹吗
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表