剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
她东西可真多
She had a ton of stuff.
这曾是她全部身家
It was her whole life.
都是她想带去纽约的东西
Everything she was taking to New York.
她没打算再回来
She wasn't planning on coming back.
听着 你不能一直自责
Look, you can't keep blaming yourself.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know...
奥利维亚死的时候
When Olivia died,
我一直把事情怪到你头上
I just kept blaming you for what happened.
因为当时开车的人是你
Because you were the one that was driving the car.
但后来我才明白那不是你的错
But then I came around to the fact that it wasn't your fault.
是瓦莱特和诅咒的错
It was Violet and the curse.
这就是你现在该明白的事情
That's what you gotta understand now.
你不能一直把事情都归罪到自己身上
You can't keep blaming yourself for what happened.
你能做的只有向前看
All you can do is move forward.
是的
Yeah.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's just get out of here.
搞什么
What the hell?
哥们 你开玩笑吗
Dude, are you kidding me?
一定是开玩笑
Gotta be kidding me.
大门肯定是短路了
The gate must've shorted out.
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is it?
百分百确定
100%.
这正是艾萨克跟我视频的时候他所在的位置
This is exactly where Isaac was when he FaceTimed me.
好 我们进去搞清楚他发生了什么事吧
Okay, let's get in there and figure out what happened to him.
我没时间说这个
I don't have time for this.
我们需要点帮助
Hey. We need a little help.
大门出问题了
We're having a problem with the gate.
我很忙 有工作要干
I'm busy. I have a job.
救命
Help!
里奇蒙德 救命
Richmond! Help!
我喘不过来气了
I can't breathe!
太累了 你真的惹毛我了
...so tired of this. You're really pissing me off.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
里奇蒙德 救命
Richmond, help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
特雷
Trey!
特雷
Trey!
关上开关 关上
Shut it off! Shut it off!
关上开关 我撑不住了
Shut it off! I can't hold it!
你没事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
我觉得我肋骨断了一根
I think I cracked a rib.
我们得找人帮忙
We gotta find the others.
被压碎是我的死亡预言
Getting crushed was my death prediction.
诅咒快要应验了
The curse is getting closer.
我们要去迦南
We're going to Canaan.
我们在干吗
What are we doing?
难道不该找个人问问吗
Shouldn't we just find someone to talk to?
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
是的
Uh, yeah.
其实我们的车子坏了
Actually, our car broke down,
-我们想着 -扯淡
- and we were wondering-- - Bullshit.
抱歉 出言不慎
Sorry, poor choice of words.
你是这儿的牧师吧
You're the priest here, right?
我是费伊牧师 有什么可以帮女士们的吗
I'm Reverend Fahey. How can I help you, ladies?
关于玛格丽特·艾伯特你能告诉我们多少
What can you tell us about Margaret Abbott?
我们知道她们家曾经来过这儿
We know her family used to come here.
是的 他们来过
Yes they, uh, did.
可那都是三十年前的事了
But that was at least 30 years ago.
如果你还记得任何他们可能会去
If you have any idea where they might be--
不幸的是 玛格丽特去世了
Unfortunately, Margaret passed away.
非常悲惨 我
It was so tragic, I...
她的家人一直没能从阴影中走出来
Her family never really recovered.
你知道他们现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where they are now?
不知道 但不管在哪儿
No, but wherever it is,
我相信他们不希望被打扰
I'm sure they'd prefer not to be bothered.
求你了 如果你知道任何信息
Please, if you have any information,
电♥话♥号♥码
a phone number--
我已经把我所知道的都告诉你了
I've told you everything I know.
真的
Truly.
如果你们不介意的话 我真的要去准备
If you'll excuse me, I really must prepare
今晚的礼拜了
for this evening's service.
等下 抱歉 牧师
Wait, I'm sorry, Reverend.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你见过我们的朋友吗
Have you seen our friend?
我们觉得他最近来过这里
We think he was here recently.
不 我没见过
No. I haven't.
但我会祈祷你们能找到他
But I'll, uh, pray that you find him.
来吧
Come on.
你们不会真的
You guys don't actually
相信这个满口鬼话的牧师吧
believe Reverend "Full of Shit," Do you?
作为一个经常撒谎的人 相信我
Because I've done my share of lying, and trust me,
他满口谎言
he's full of it.
你怎么能这么确定
How can you be so sure?
你注意到他说玛格丽特死了的时候吗
Did you notice that he said Margaret died?
我们网上查了那么多天都没发现蛛丝马迹
We've been Googling for days, and we haven't found anything.
怎么只有他知道她已经死了呢
How is he the only one that knows that she's dead,
而且你看到我给他看艾萨克照片时他的表情了吗
and did you see his face when we showed him the photo of Isaac?
对 你说得对 他好像很害怕的样子
Yeah, you're right. He did seem pretty freaked.
所以我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我们等他今天离开这里
We'll wait for him to leave tonight,
就闯进教堂
break into the church,
看看他在隐藏什么
and see what he's hiding.
我们走
Let's go.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
大概能想到我是你此时此刻
Kind of figured I'd be the last person
最不想见的人了吧
you'd want to see right now.
不 我很抱歉拒绝了你的好意
No, I'm sorry for pushing you away.
你只是想拼命保护大家
All you ever do is try and protect everybody,
也正是如此 你是我所见过的最善良的人
which actually makes you the best person I know.
怎么了 你受伤了吗
What's wrong? Are you hurt?
对 但没我想象的那么严重
Yeah, but not as bad as I thought I'd be.
不管怎样
Look, no matter what,
我们都要一起面对 好吗
we do this together, okay?
好的
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
我给你说说我们现在知道的情况
I'll catch you up on what we know so far.
还要等多久这家伙才走
How long do we have to wait for this guy to take off?
不知道
I don't know,
但我们也不能就这样冲进去
but we can't exactly bust in there
他还没走就开始四周搜寻他的东西
and start rummaging through his shit until he does.
好吧 要是他就是不走呢
Okay, well, what if he never leaves?
要是他像某些变♥态♥一样睡在办公室呢
What if he's, like, some freak who sleeps in his office?
那我们就坐着等一晚上
Then we sit here all night.
这事我跟谁都没说过
I never told anybody this,
麦肯娜和我在一起的时候
but when McKenna and I were together,
我一直都知道她喜欢你
I always kind of knew she had a thing for you.
真的吗
Really?
我不能说我一点都不介意 但是
I can't say it didn't bug me, but, uh...
我 我猜我想说的是
I-I guess what I'm trying to say is,
我一直都知道你们俩有一天会在一起
I always kind of knew you guys would be together at some point.
能说什么呢
What can I say?
麦肯娜很好
McKenna's great.
只是她挑男人的眼光真的真的太差了
She just happens to have really, really shitty taste in guys.
我无法想象那会是什么感觉
I can't imagine what that would feel like.
和一个人那么亲密
To be so close to someone
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表