剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
Unless you have to do something again.
抱歉 只是我妈妈一直烦我
Yeah, sorry, it's just my mom's been on my case
说我在假期陪她的时间不够多
for not spending more time with her over the holidays.
不 我明白 没关系的
No, no, I get it. I get it. It's fine.
但是今晚 只有你和我
But tonight, it's just you and me.
我告诉她我会住在斯宾塞家
I'll tell her I'm staying over at Spencer's house.
她不会介意吗
And she'll be okay with that?
绝对的
Definitely.
她有点喜欢斯宾塞的爸爸
She kind of has a thing for Spencer's dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今晚没法去找麦肯娜了 帮我打个掩护吗
对不起 这信息量有点太大了
Sorry, this is just a lot to take in.
你一直在和艾萨克一起 他会画画
You've been hanging out with Isaac, who can draw,
现在发现他还认识你原来的男友马克吗
and it turns out he knew your old boyfriend, Mark?
我知道 这很疯狂
I know. I mean, it's crazy,
我还拍了他所有画作的照片
and I took photos of all of his drawings.
都是玩过这个游戏的人
They're all of people who have played the game.
他好像跟这个有某种联♥系♥
It's like he has some connection to it or something.
-这怎么可能 -很简单
‐ How is that possible? ‐ Easy.
他碰过蝶蛹
He touched the chrysalis.
真的吗
Seriously?
所以他才陷入昏迷吗
That's how he ended up in that coma?
-该死 瓦莱特 -不 那是个意外
- Damn it, Violet! ‐ No, no, it was an accident.
我们本来在亲热 然后我还没反应过来他就碰了
We were hooking up, and before I knew it, he touched it, and‐‐
后来她好起来了
and then he got better,
我以为一切都没事了 但是
and I thought that everything was okay, but‐‐
现在你担心他会发现你做了什么
Now you're worried he's gonna find out what you did.
不 我...
No, I'm‐‐
我担心他
I'm worried about him.
他有权利知道真♥相♥
He deserves to know the truth.
听着
Look...
你今晚有什么打算
What are you doing tonight?
我不知道 问这个干什么
I don't know, why?
我一直在搜索
Well, I've been going over
关于这个诅咒的资料
all the info I have on the curse,
爱丽克斯马上也会来
and Alex will be over soon.
不如你今晚就住在我家吧
Why don't you just stay the night?
-真的吗 -嗯
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
也许艾萨克的画里有能帮上忙的东西
Maybe there's something in Isaac's drawings that can help,
或者至少能让我们查出连帽衫字幕
or at least show us who the fifth player in the hoodie was. ‐ Yeah, um, I act‐‐ I have a bag in the car.
我们可以做个指甲或者出去玩
We could do our nails or just hang out.
这不是睡衣派对 瓦莱特
It's not a slumber party, Violet.
不 我知道 这
No, I know, it‐‐
只是已经很久没有人
It's just no one's invited me over
邀请我去过夜了
to spend the night in a while,
而且 我们又不是不能听着音乐
and, you know, it's not like we can't listen to music
吃着披萨
and eat some pizza.
嗯
Yeah.
我想我们是要吃东西的
I mean, I guess we do have to eat.
没错 我就是这个意思
Exactly. That's what I was gonna say.
相似的想法 记得吗
Like minds, remember?
对不起我迟到了
Ugh, sorry I'm late.
我和佩莉去商场退了圣诞礼物
Peri and I were returning Christmas gifts at the mall.
-商场 -是的 怎么了
‐ Oh, the mall. ‐ Yeah. Why?
你脸上有口红印
You just got a little lipstick smudge.
仅此而已
That's all.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我们还在车里短暂地亲热了一下
We were also briefly making out in the car.
-我很为你高兴 -谢谢
‐ Well, I'm happy for you. ‐ Thanks.
我也很高兴特雷让我
And I'm happy Trey asked me
代替他过来陪你过夜
to stay over tonight instead of him.
记住这个快乐的你
Well, cherish that feeling,
因为等你听到我要说的话可能不会很高兴
because you might not feel that way after you hear this.
瓦莱特今晚要住在这里
Violet is sleeping over tonight.
-什么 麦肯娜 -我们需要她 爱丽克斯
‐ What? McKenna... ‐ We need her, Alex.
她说艾萨克一直在画
According to her, Isaac's been drawing people
玩过这个游戏的人 我们有莉娜的研究
who have been playing the game, and we have Lena's research,
但是她也许能发现一些我们没发现的东西
but she might see something in there that we haven't.
倒回去
Back up.
艾萨克一直在画玩过这个游戏的人吗
Isaac's been drawing people who have played the game?
这都是因为瓦莱特 这
It's because of Violet. It's‐‐
太好了 和杀人狂开睡衣派对
Great. Slumber party with a serial killer.
-能出什么事呢 -这不是睡衣派对
- What could go wrong? ‐ It's not a slumber party!
*死亡就站在门前*
*Death is standing at the door*
*不要管他 让他等着*
*Just leave him there, he'll wait some more*
*你威胁我 现在我很生气*
*You threatened me and now I'm pissed*
*滚吧 死亡 你被我标记*
*So suck it Death, you're on my list*
还不错 还有吗
Not bad. Is there more?
只有45分钟的吉他独奏
Um, just a 45‐minute guitar solo.
也许再来点风笛
Maybe some bagpipes.
你知道我们能渡过这个难关的
You know we're gonna make it through this, right?
小心点 埃默里
Careful, Emory.
不要许下你无法兑现的承诺
Don't make promises you can't keep.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我觉得我开始暖和起来了
I think I'm starting to warm up.
一点点而已
Just a little.
面罩放进冰箱了
Okay, the facemasks are in the fridge.
只是需要凉一下
They just have to cool for a little bit.
你真的用剩菜做的吗
You actually made them from scratch?
-我以为你开玩笑的 -当然不是
- I thought you were joking. ‐ No, of course not.
鳄梨 姜黄 碳灰 一点蜂蜜
Avocado, turmeric, charcoal, a little bit of honey.
贝拉·哈迪德的最爱
It's Bella Hadid's favorite.
不错
Cool.
还记得我们上次睡衣派对吗
Remember the last slumber party we had
奥利维亚穿了贵的要死的白色丝绸睡衣
and Olivia wore those ridiculously expensive white, silk pajamas?
不 没穿多久
No, but not for long,
因为坎迪丝最后把...
because Candace ended up dropping...
-一大块披萨 -弄在她身上
- A whole pizza. ‐ On her.
瓦莱特 你有没有注意到那张
Violet, did you notice the picture of the girl
有蝴蝶结的女孩照片
with the bow?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
有很多张画都是关于同一个女孩的
There are just multiple drawings of the same girl.
我觉得我知道我在哪里看到过她
I actually think I know where I saw her.
她的照片在失踪人员传♥单♥上
Her picture is in a missing person's flyer.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
日记记载了四五轮之前的游戏
The journal goes back four or five cycle through the game.
-从来没有提到过她 -这可能是线索
- She was never mentioned. - Could be a lead.
-麦肯娜 她叫什么 -玛格丽特·艾伯特
- McKenna, what's her name again? ‐ Margaret Abbott.
也许文件夹里有更多关于她的信息
Maybe there's some more information about her in the folder.
-艾伯特 哪个艾 -这个
‐ Abbott, one "T" Or two? ‐ Um, two.
你确定吗 什么都没有
Are you sure? Nothing's coming up.
我决定 就是这个
Yeah, I'm sure. It's right here.
进那个链接看看
Try that link.
我到处找了她的讣告 但什么都没有
I've looked everywhere for her obituary, and it's nowhere.
-真的吗 -其他人都有讣告
- Really? - Everyone else has an obituary.
天啊 好奇怪
God, that's so weird.
这看上去也不像她
That doesn't look like her either.
试试那个链接
Try that link.
我该走了
I should go.
等等 我以为你要在这里过夜
Wait, I thought you were spending the night.
我也想 但是
Yeah, I wanted to, but, um,
你妈妈马上要回家了 说实话
your mom's gonna be home soon, and, let's face it,
她看到我肯定不高兴
she won't be happy to see me.
你真是太贴心了
Wow, that's actually really cool of you.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
谢谢你们邀请我
Thanks for inviting me.
也许我不该
Maybe I shouldn't have
说起奥利维亚和坎迪丝的事
brought up that story about Olivia and Candace.
我不...
Yeah, I don't‐‐
瓦莱特的钥匙
Violet's key.
我们在日记里找到的那把吗
The one that we found in the journal?
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表