剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on Light as a Feather...
从詹妮死了以后 我就一直和她相伴
I've been living with Jennie since the day she died.
现在也要算在我头上了
It's on me now.
哪里有...
Hey, where's--
佩莉·布德罗
Peri Boudreaux?
是的 是我
Yeah, that's--that's me.
把你的手放在我能看到的地方 趴下
Put your hands where I can see 'em. Get down.
有个镇子叫迦南 那里有个牧师
There's a town called Canaan. There's a reverend there.
你见过我们的朋友吗
Have you seen our friend?
不 我没见过
No, I haven't.
你们不会真的相信
You guys don't actually believe
这个满嘴胡话的牧师吧
Reverend Full of Shit, do you?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们等他今天离开这里
We'll wait for him to leave tonight,
就闯进教堂 看看他在隐藏什么
break into the church, and see what he's hiding.
这是艾萨克的东西
These are Isaac's things.
-我要报♥警♥了 -报♥警♥吧
- I'm calling the police. - Call the cops.
你想知道如果你不肯帮忙的话还有谁会死掉吗
You wanna know who else is gonna be dead if you don't help?
我们所有人
All of us.
在玛格丽特身体里的恶魔
Whatever demon was inside Margaret
太强大了 被释放了
was too strong and a curse was unleashed.
詹妮 你说你不会打扰麦肯娜的
Jennie! You said you would leave McKenna alone.
我是来自首的 我谋杀了萨米·卡拉斯
I'm here to confess to the murder of Sammi Karras.
为什么我们去的每一个地方
Why is it that every place we end up in
都是如此的诡异阴森
has to be so disturbing?
我们为什么不能去宠物收♥容♥所♥
Why can't we end up at a puppy shelter
或者旧鞋商店
or a vintage shoe warehouse?
你们去那边看看 我可以...
A few of us look over there, and I can--
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
我只是...
I'm just --
麦肯娜
McKenna?
怎么了
Yeah?
你回来了 谢天谢地
Oh, you're back. Thank God.
回来 是詹妮
Back? Oh, Jennie.
她刚出现了
She just showed up.
是啊 挺吓人的
Yeah, it was kind of impressive.
现在我醒着她也能出现了吗
She can do it when I'm awake now?
等等 我们在哪
Wait, where are we?
我们在艾伯特的房♥子里 走吧
We're at the Abbott house. Come on.
-谢谢你 -我们去那边
- Thank you. - Let's go over here.
如果我是个有秘密的少女...
If I were a teenage girl with secrets...
面对现实 不用如果
Which, face it, you kind of are.
我不想让事情公开
I wouldn't want anything out in the open.
我想把事情藏起来 比如藏在我的卧室里
I'd want to keep it hidden, like in my bedroom.
我觉得我找到了
Think I just found it.
你怎么知道是她的
How do you know it's hers?
我就知道
I just do.
这能解释许多事
This explains a lot.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
蝴蝶
Butterflies.
是诅咒的标志
It's the mark of the curse.
我们玩游戏的时候
When it's time to play the game,
就会看到蝴蝶
we see the butterflies.
一切都因玛格丽特而起
It all started with Margaret.
她痴迷了
She was obsessed.
不仅仅是她
Not just her.
看起来她和她的姐妹住在一起
Looks like she shared this room with one of her sisters.
这件事变得越来越恐怖了
This just gets creepier and creepier.
看 这是黑脉金斑蝶 就像我以前看到的那只
Look, it's a black monarch, like the ones I used to see.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我的天 是玛格丽特·艾伯特
Oh, my God, it's Margaret Abbott.
我要忏悔
I have a confession to make.
我的姐妹和我一起玩了这个游戏
My sisters and I played this game,
但我们不知道会如此糟糕
but we didn't know it was bad and
现在我是唯一活着的人了
now I'm the only one left.
什么情况
What's happening?
肯定是卡带了之类的
Must be jammed or something.
这东西像是30年前的了
Well, it's probably, like, 30 years old.
我一直说我的姐妹被附身了
I kept on saying that my sister was possessed,
但她没有 直到她消失之后
but she wasn't, and then when she disappeared,
我才感觉到事情不对劲
that's when I knew that something was wrong,
我的其他姐妹相继死去
and then my other sisters started to die.
我上一次见到她是在梦里
Last time I saw her was in a dream,
至少我觉得那是场梦
at least I think it was a dream.
她说她想回家
She said that she wanted to come home
但是她死了
and that she was dead
如果我找不到她的话
and that if I couldn't find her,
我唯一能活下去的方法
the only way that I could survive
就是再玩一遍游戏 但我不会玩的
was to play the game again, but I won't.
直到有人找到她 让她安息
Until somebody finds her and puts her to rest,
否则再也不会安宁了
there will never, ever be peace again,
拜托 如果你们正在看的话
so please, please, if you're listening to this,
不不不 怎么让它停下来
No, no, no, no, how do you make it stop?
怎么让它停下来
How do you make it stop?
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
不 不
No. No.
我不知道
I have no idea.
你需要帮助吗
Do you--do you need help?
不
No.
我需要静一静
I just need a minute.
没事的 我来吧
No, it's okay. Got this.
蝶蛹 越来越糟糕了 对吗
The chrysalis, it's getting worse, isn't it?
不 没事的 我挺得住
No, it's fine. I can handle it.
-让我看一眼 -不 有什么意义
- Just let me look at it. - No. What's the point?
玛格丽特 她那么年轻
I mean, Margaret, she was so young,
她知道她要死了
and she--she knew that she was gonna die.
我们不会死的
That's not gonna happen to us.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我们还有许多想做的事
There is so many things that we wanted to do,
还有许多我这几个月都没想过的事
things that I haven't thought about in months.
你还记得
I mean, do you remember
我们毕业之后去西班牙的徒步旅行吗
when we wanted to go backpacking in Spain after graduation?
我们还可以去
We can still do that.
但我最近想去法国
But lately, I've been thinking about France.
为什么是法国
Why France?
不知道 可能是奶酪更好吃
I don't know. Better cheese?
-你又不吃奶酪 -我去法国会吃的
- You don't eat cheese. - I would in France.
麦肯娜 听我说
McKenna, listen to me.
我们还有时间
We still have time.
是啊
Yeah.
我们只是不知道还有多久
We just don't really know how much.
还有一件事我不明白
There's still one thing I don't get.
费伊说玛格丽特是
Fahey said that Margaret was
艾伯特姐妹中第一个去世的
the first of the Abbott sisters to die,
但在录像里 她说她的姐♥妹♥们♥都死了
but in the tape, she said all of her sisters were dead.
我们都知道
Well, we all know
他满嘴跑火车 所以...
he has a pretty complicated relationship with the truth, so...
也许是另一个人主持了那场游戏
Maybe a different sister led the game.
她还说了些奇怪的话
She also said something else that was strange,
说什么 直到她安息 才会有安宁
something like there will be no peace until she is put to rest.
我记得这句话 听起来很耳熟
Yeah, I remember something like that. That sounds familiar.
从哪听到的
From where?
艾萨克的写生本
Isaac's sketchbook.
看
Okay, look.
你们看到他在坟墓下面写的话了吗
You see what he wrote under her grave here?
玛格丽特·艾伯特
在那时之前 都不得安宁
我的天
Oh, my God.
这什么意思
What does it mean?
我不知道 但如果我们可以找到艾伯特埋在哪里
I don't know, but if we can find where the Abbotts are buried,
或许能找到解决办法
maybe we can figure this out.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表