剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
and how he went through some mental health issues.
我有几个问题 你收到留言后给我回电
I have some questions, so give me a call when you get this.
这很重要
It's really important.
日桥医护中心
管理大楼
主入口
抱歉 你妈妈让我进来的
Hey. Sorry, your mom just let me in.
这 这都是什么
Um, what--wow, what--what is all this?
我本来想去接特雷的
Oh, I was about to pick up Trey
车里装不下太多东西了
and I can only fit so much in the van,
所以我想
so I thought you might
你可能想扩充一下你的播放列表
want a upgrade from your Spotify playlist.
这些乐队我都没听说过
I don't know any of these bands.
-太棒了 谢谢你 -嗯
- This is awesome, thank you. - Yeah.
我觉得这些更像是詹妮的风格 不过
I figured they were more Jennie's speed, but hey,
也许如果她再出现 你可以给她
maybe you can give them to her if she ever shows up again.
我知道我无法弥补詹妮对你做的事
Look, I know I can't make up for what Jennie did, but--
我现在也没办法冲他吼了
Yeah, well, she's not really here for me to yell at anyway.
但是我和你 我们没事
But you and me, we're--we're good.
你的品味很独特
Um, you have interesting taste.
是的 很丑
Oh, yeah. This is hideous.
特雷之前送过来的
Um, Trey dropped it off earlier.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh. He did? - Yeah.
不 这只是一个以前的玩笑
No, it's just-- it's an inside joke.
我们小时候 他给我做了一条薯片项链
He--he made me this potato chip necklace when we were kids
我一直戴着
and I kept wearing it
直到我妈妈骂我弄得到处都是油渍
until my mom yelled at me from all of the grease stains.
我就哭着都吃掉了 那...
And I was sobbing and eating it and it was--
真有意思 你知道的 我
Yeah, that's really funny. Um, you know, I-I, um,
我该走了 所以...
I should probably be heading out, so...
但是 保重 好吗
but, uh, watch out for yourself, okay?
嗯 你也是
Yeah, you too.
萨米 照顾好他
Sammi? Please take care of him.
我会的 我保证
Yeah, I will. Promise.
日桥医护中心
别想刷什么花招 否则就尝尝
Don't think about trying anything or else you'll find out
从嘴里灌泳池清洁剂的滋味
what happens when someone pours pool cleaner down your throat.
抱歉 我的妈妈一直在哭
Sorry, my mom wouldn't stop crying.
我先开车吗
Want me to take the first shift?
我做了路上的歌♥单
I made a driving playlist.
全都由我来开
Um, I'll be taking all the shifts.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不用跟我去 埃默里
You're not coming with me, Emory.
我要自己上路
I'm riding solo on this one.
萨米 最重要的是我们一起去
Sammi, I thought the whole point was to go together.
我不想你一个人去
I don't want you to go through this alone.
我爱你这么说
And I love you for saying that,
但就算你和我一起去
but even if you come with me,
你的心也有一部分会留在这里
there will always be a part of you here...
和麦肯娜一起
with McKenna.
如果我只有几天可以活了
And if I only have a few days to live,
我不想跟一个貌合神离的人
I don't wanna spend them with someone who's just wishing
一起度过
they were somewhere else.
我值得更好的人
I deserve better than that.
萨米 我很在乎你的
Sammi, I want you to know I care about you so much.
-我只是希望我... -嗯
- I just wish I-- - Yeah.
我们都一样
You and me both.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会想你的 埃默里
I'll miss you, Emory.
你为什么跟着我来这里 你想要什么
Why did you follow me here? What do you want?
你在开玩笑吗 我要我的妹妹回来
Are you kidding me? I want my sister back.
还有坎迪丝 还有过去的两个月
And Candace and the last two months of my life.
虽然我也不想说 但是杀了我
Well, I hate to tell you, but killing me
也没法弥补这一切
isn't going to fix that.
但是这会让我感觉好多了
Yeah, but it might make me feel a hell of a lot better.
你不是杀人犯 亨利 相信我 不然的话
You're not a killer, Henry. Trust me, if you were,
你几个月前就把我的死亡预告交给西尔维娅了
you would've given Sylvia my death prediction months ago.
也许我应该给她
Maybe I should've.
过去的两个月 因为你
I have spent the last two months of my life
我都被关在一个阁楼上
locked in an attic 'cause of you.
所以如果你知道始作俑者是谁
So if you know who's causing all this,
你就马上告诉我
you're gonna tell me right now.
我知道你没有理由相信我 我知道
I know you have no reason to believe me, I get that,
但是我告诉你 我们要找的是同一个人
but I'm telling you we're after the same person.
如果真的是我想的这个人 那我们的朋友都有危险
And if it's who I think it is, our friends are in danger.
他们不是你的朋友 瓦莱特
They're not your friends, Violet.
你想知道是谁毁掉了我们俩的人生吗
Do you wanna know who ruined both of our lives?
因为只要你让我看档案
'Cause I can prove it to you
我就能证明给你看
if you just let me look in the file.
特雷
Trey?
等等 你怎么来了
Wait, what're you--what're you doing here?
萨米说你们要出发了
Sammi said you guys were heading out.
是的 她走了
Yeah. And she did.
你为什么还在这里
Well, why are you still here?
因为我应该在这里
Because it's where I should be.
我以为你永远离开了
I thought you were gone forever.
你没法这么轻松地甩掉我
You won't get rid of me that easy.
你好像正要独自去什么地方
It looks like you were heading somewhere yourself.
我没有什么计划
Oh, um, I didn't really have a plan.
只是 如果我们都没有时间了
It's just, if we run out of time
我背上的东西要杀死我的话
and this thing on my back kills me,
我不能留在这里 我不能在你们身边
I just can't be here. I can't be around all of you.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
我们都会像以前一样一起面对
we'll face it together like we always have.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
那就明早见了
Well, I guess I'll see you in the morning.
但如果你又想逃走
But if you try to run away again,
你认识一个能追踪你手♥机♥的人
I-I know someone who can track your phone.
-你不会的 -你试试
- You wouldn't. - Try me.
对不起 我们看到窗户里有光
Sorry, we saw the light in the window.
为什么没有人接电♥话♥
Why is no one answering their phone?
我不知道 我的手♥机♥在楼上
I don't know, my phone's upstairs.
为什么 怎么了
Why, what's up?
-拜托告诉我爱丽克丝在这里 -不在
- Please tell me Alex is here. - No.
她刚和佩莉走了 怎么了
She left awhile ago with Peri, why?
天啊
Oh, my God.
谁能告诉我这是怎么了
Can someone tell me what's going on?
我在日桥的时候 有一个参加
When I was at Daybridge, there was this guy
集体治疗的人 他说他经常
in group therapy; he said that he spent a lot
住在他的家人给他买♥♥来
of time at a cabin that his family bought
帮助他康复的小木屋里 他叫贾斯汀
for him to help him recover. His name was Justin.
这就是贾斯汀 佩莉的弟弟
This is Justin, Peri's brother.
我和他玩过游戏 他就是箱子里的尸体
I played the game with him. He's the body in the trunk.
等等 那是贾斯汀吗 佩莉知道吗
Wait, that--that's Justin? Well, does Peri know?
她为什么从来没提过
Why hasn't she ever said anything?
听着 自从我和莉娜聊过后
Look, I-I've been trying to jog my memory
我就一直在努力回忆
ever since I talked to Lena,
的确有人在帮助西尔维娅
and there was someone helping Sylvia.
我在莉娜家被打晕后
After I got knocked out at Lena's house,
我就在一个人的车里醒来 西尔维娅也在
I woke up in someone's car and Sylvia was there,
但开车的是另一个女人 就是她
but there was another woman driving. It was her.
佩莉 天啊 爱丽克丝
Peri. Oh my God, Alex.
我们到了
Hey. Hey, we're here.
走吧
Let's go.
如果你还担心麦肯娜
Hey, so um, if you're still worried about McKenna,
我们今晚可以先住一晚
then we can at least crash here for the night.
如果你明早还想回去 我们可以回去
And if you still wanna go back in the morning, we can go back.
-可以吗 -不 我很高兴能和你一起在这里
- Deal? - No--I'm glad I'm here with you.
我的银骑士
My knight in shining armor.
那你去开门 我来拿包
So you go unlock the doors, and I'll get the bags.
好的
Got it.
麦肯娜
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表