剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
and I think one of my friends may have died anyway.
我不能告诉我的朋友们他们白玩了那个游戏
I can't tell my friends that they played this game for nothing,
至少你要告诉我 我们哪里做错了
at least not until you tell me what we did wrong.
亲爱的 我知道你现在很艰难
Sweetheart, I know what you're going through is hard.
我也曾经是这样
I've been there.
我只有几分钟
I only have a few minutes.
我要出镇
I'm leaving town for a bit,
你先进来吧 我们好好谈谈 好吗
but why don't you come inside and we'll talk this through, okay?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
等我马上给我朋友打个电♥话♥
Let me just call my friends really quick.
谢谢
Thanks.
布雷迪太太
Hi, Mrs. Brady.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
出了点小意外 但是我会没事的
Just a little mishap, but I'll survive.
我想既然我都来这里了
I figured I'd come say hey since I'm here
你可能还对我有些生气
and...I thought maybe you'd still be upset with me.
瓦莱特 相信我
Violet, trust me.
用"生气"这个词来形容 程度太轻了
"Upset" doesn't remotely do justice to how I feel about you.
我只是以为麦肯娜原谅了我 你也会原谅我
I guess I just hoped since McKenna forgave me, you would too.
我的女儿是比我更好的人吧
I guess my daughter's a better person than I am.
你离我们俩都远一点
You need to stay away from both of us.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
其实你和麦肯娜也没你想的那么不一样
Guess you and McKenna aren't as different as you think.
有人吗 天啊
Hello? Oh, my God!
亨利
Henry?
禁区 闲人勿入
布雷迪
护士说你来这里都没说过话
So the nurse said that you haven't been talking here,
但是你在我面前很健谈
but you were awfully chatty with me.
你知道我那天想起什么了吗
You know what I remembered the other day?
你还记得在肯尼学校时杰斯顿老师禁止戴帽子吧
Do you remember at the Kenney School when Ms. Jeston banned hats?
你还记得吧
You remember that, right?
你还记得马克做了什么吗
Do you remember what Marc did?
他戴上了他的所有帽子
He wore every hat he owned...
一共15顶
15 at once.
我现在还有照片
I still have a picture.
我很想看看
I'd like to see that.
莉娜 有人昨天晚上想杀了我
Look, Lena, someone tried to kill me last night,
我觉得就是绑♥架♥你的那个人
and I think it's the same person who kidnapped you.
你当初去哪里了
Where were you?
一个女人抓住了我
A woman took me.
所以我妈妈说我得待在这里
That's why my mom says I have to stay here.
不能让别人知道
No one can know.
他们还会抓走我的 她觉得肯定会的
They'll take me again. She's sure of it.
莉娜 你是马克的妹妹
Lena, you're Marc's sister.
你知道我绝对不会让你出任何事的
You know I would never let anything happen to you, right?
我知道
I know.
就像亨利
Like Henry.
就像亨利
Like Henry?
原来你一直和他一起
So you were with him.
他还活着吗
He's still alive?
他帮助我逃脱的
He helped me escape.
从哪里
From where?
好好想想
Just think.
最微小的细节也可能有用
Even the tiniest detail can help.
我们当时在一个房♥子里
We were in a house.
那有一张红色的摇椅
There was a red rocking chair
门上还有一颗星星
and a star on the door.
门上有星星 好吧
Star on the door, okay.
还有别的吗
Is there anything else?
我不记得了 对不起
I don't remember. I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, my God.
麦肯娜 你怎么找到我的
McKenna, how did you find me?
我原本是想找西尔维娅
I was trying to talk to Sylvia.
亨利 告诉我
Henry, please tell me
你不是一直
you haven't been stuck
都被关在这个箱子里
in this crate the whole time.
该死 这是箱子吗
Shit, is that what this is?
我们怎么进来的
How did we get in here?
我还指望你知道呢
I was kind of hoping you'd know that.
不 我不知道
No, n-no idea.
这女人一直把我们关在她家
That woman's been keeping us in her house.
她是个疯子 可能给我们下药了
She's so crazy, she--she probably drugged us.
她全天候监视着我们
She watches us 24-7,
整天只会问我们关于瓦莱特的问题
and all she does is ask us questions about Violet.
等等 我们
Wait, "us"?
你是说你和莉娜吗
You--you mean you and Lena?
是的 但是莉娜逃走了
Yeah, yeah, but Lena escaped...
至少我觉得她逃走了
At least, I think she did.
你没见到过她 对吗
You haven't seen her, have you?
是的
No.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我都不知道过了多久
I don't even know how long I've been gone.
好几周 亨利
Weeks, Henry.
发生了很多事 你都不知道
So much has happened. You have no idea.
这个女人是谁
Who is this woman?
西尔维娅 玛格丽特
Sylvia, Margaret, is that--
是她把你关在这里的吗
is that who's been keeping you in here?
我不知道她的名字
I don't know her name.
我原先在里根家
I was at the Regans' house
我要离开的时候
and when I was leaving,
这个女人突然出现了
this woman came up.
抱歉吓了你一跳
Sorry to startle you.
我是想问你几个问题
I was hoping to ask you some questions.
我不小心听到你和一个我们共同的朋友
I couldn't help but overhear a conversation you were having
瓦莱特·西蒙斯的对话
about a mutual acquaintance of ours, a Violet Simmons?
我只是想知道你们在说什么
I just want to know what you were talking about.
我对她有非常不好的预感
I started getting this really bad feeling about her.
我觉得你最好赶紧离开
I think you better leave.
不 听我说 好吗
Oh, no, just listen to me now, okay?
然后这就是我最后的记忆了
But then that's kind of the last thing I remember.
我和莉娜在她的阁楼里醒来
Lena and I woke up in her attic,
我们觉得不应该告诉她瓦莱特的死亡预言
and we figured we wouldn't tell her Violet's death prediction
不然她会杀了我们
or else she'd kill us,
所以我们从没和她说过
so we never talked to her.
如果她一直把你们关在阁楼里
If she's been keeping you in her attic,
我们为什么会在这里
what are we doing in here?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我一直很想去时代广场
I always wanted to visit Times Square.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们一到那里就会去看看
That's--uh, we're checking it out as soon as we get there.
是的 中♥央♥公园 帝国大厦
Yeah, Central Park, Empire State Building...
帝国大厦
Empire State Building.
你不是经常嘲笑那些旅游观光的人吗
Aren't you always making fun of people who do touristy shit?
好了 爱丽克丝
Come on, Alex.
帝国大厦不是旅游观光的
The Empire State Building isn't touristy shit.
那是历史
I mean, that's history.
她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
那学校呢
What about school?
如果你的成绩没法转呢
What if your credits don't transfer?
是啊 因为我最担心的就是这个
Yeah, because that's keeping me up at night.
你真的打算在快毕业的时候辍学吗
You're really gonna drop out this close to graduation?
我觉得爱丽克丝想用
I think what Alex is trying to say
她奇怪的方式表达
in her own very strange way
她真的很为你们高兴
is that she's excited for you guys.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
因为她听上去很像逃课警♥察♥
'Cause she's sounding a lot like the truancy police.
你和麦肯娜说过了吗
Have you told McKenna any of this?
我不需要你或者麦肯娜的许可才能过我的生活
I don't need McKenna's permission or yours to live my life.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
西尔维娅骗我与特雷和爱丽克丝玩了游戏
Sylvia tricked me into playing the game with Trey and Alex,
我要提醒他们
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表