剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
Wait, li--
听我说 你要相信我
Listen. You have to believe me.
听着 我当时不知道我做的事
Look, I had no idea that what I was doing
根本不会影响到瓦莱特
would have no effect on Violet.
我只知道
All I knew was that...
我想让她死
I wanted her dead.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
所有的小木屋都是这个地址
All the cabins have the same address.
我们要每一间都查看过去
We're gonna have to check all of them then.
好吧 你们负责从A到E的
Okay, you guys take "A" through E.
我和特雷负责剩下的 快点
Trey and I will take the rest. Let's go.
那是一个意外 爱丽克丝
It was an accident, Alex.
-你想杀她 -你曾经也是
- You tried to kill her. - Yeah, so did you.
你和我说在浴缸里放电线时
When you told me about putting that wire in that bathtub,
我就知道了
that's when I knew.
我就知道你对瓦莱特的态度跟我一样
That's when I knew you felt the same way about Violet as I did.
我们犯了同样的错误
We made the same mistake.
麦肯娜
13则未接电♥话♥
爱丽克丝
Alex...
我爱你
I love you,
我觉得
and I feel like--
你也是爱我的
you feel the same way about me?
那我们在艾萨克的派对上也不是偶遇的了
So we didn't meet at Isaac's party by accident, then?
当然不是 傻瓜
No...silly.
我早就盯上你了
I had my eye on you for much longer than that.
还记得在墓地的那一晚吗
Remember the night at the cemetery?
我也在
I was there.
所以我才知道死亡预言的事
That's how I found out about the death predictions,
所以瓦莱特那晚没有死
which explains why Violet didn't die that night.
但我还是要知道她的死亡预言
But I still had to get her prediction.
所以你搬到了垂柳瀑
So you moved to Willow Falls,
找了个住处 混到学校里
got a place, and enrolled in school?
是的
Yeah.
我知道我必须要
I knew that I just had to wait,
静待我的时机
and I would get another chance.
我必须要耐心
I just had to be patient.
然后就发生了里根家的事
And then that day at the Regan House came,
我们都知道后来发生了什么
and we all know what happened then.
那是你
That was you?
等等
Wait.
你怎么认识西尔维娅的
How do you know Sylvia?
西尔维娅·加拉赫尔是我的保姆
Sylvia Gallagher's my nanny.
是她养大了我和贾斯汀
She practically raised Justin and me.
她是我唯一信任的人
I mean, she's the only person I could trust,
唯一能理解我的人
the only person who understood.
直到你的出现
Until you.
但是西尔维娅骗我们再玩了一次那个游戏
But Sylvia tricked us into playing the game again.
你早就知道我那晚要死
You knew I was going to die that night,
-但你还是 -我别无选择 爱丽克丝
- and you still-- - I didn't have a choice, Alex.
我让西尔维娅告诉你的朋友们
When I told Sylvia to talk your friends
要重新玩游戏时
into playing the game again,
我根本不知道你也会参与其中
I had no idea that you would be a player.
我从来没想到你也会参加
I never thought you would be.
我需要你理解我
I need you to understand, okay?
瓦莱特
Violet...
和那个游戏
and that game
毁了我的家庭
ruined my family.
好吗 我要结束这一切
Okay? I have to finish this.
为了贾斯汀
For Justin,
为了你 为了我们
for you, for us.
所以我需要你接受
And that's why I need you to accept
接下来要发生的事
what has to happen next, okay?
-你在说什么 -他们太接近了 爱丽克丝
- What are you talking about? - They're too close, Alex.
他们知道太多了
They know too much.
佩莉 你在说什么 要发生什么
Peri, what do you mean? What has to happen?
我只能说 我需要你
Let's just say I just really need you
信任我 好吗
to trust me on this, okay?
-有发现吗 -什么都没有
- Anything? - No, nothing.
-这可不妙 -说得好像你在乎似的
- This isn't good. - Like you give a shit.
如果爱丽克丝死了
If Alex is dead,
你只需要在你的列表上再划掉一个人
it's just another person that you can cross off your list.
我受够你了
You know, I've had it with you.
你以为我不知道你到底为什么这样吗
You think I don't know what this is really about?
是吗 和我说说
Oh, yeah? Enlighten me.
伙计们 别这样
Hey, guys, stop.
我是骗你妹妹
Yeah, I tricked your sister
玩了这个游戏 我很后悔
into playing the game, and I regret it,
但是你根本不知道我经历了什么
but you have no idea what I was going through,
或者她经历了什么
or what she's going through.
我们为了逃脱诅咒 做了我们该做的
We did what we had to do to survive the curse.
生存是人类的本能 混♥蛋♥
Survival is a fundamental human instinct, asshole.
不然你就会死
It's either that or you die,
所以要是你背上没有长那个东西 就去死吧
so until you have that thing on your back, screw you.
伙计们 我们没时间争吵了
Guys, we don't have time for this.
不好意思 先生 先生
Excuse me, sir. Sir.
我和我的朋友有点迷路
Hi, um, my friends and I are a little turned around,
我们想问问
and we were just wondering
这里还有没有别的木屋
if there was another cabin around here.
这里还有一个木屋
There is another cabin.
你从这条路走 在奥克斯桥左转
If you go up this road, take a left at Uxbridge,
-就在右手边 -好
- it should be on your right. - Okay.
如果你想租♥房♥♥子
If you're looking for a rental,
那恐怕已经满了
I'm afraid it's occupied.
我看到了房♥子主人和她的美女朋友
Saw the owner and her pretty friend.
她们昨晚很晚到的
They arrived late last night.
-好的 谢谢 -祝你们好运
- Okay, thank you. - Good luck to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
走了 孩子
Come on, boy.
我问到了 走吧
I got it. Let's go.
拜托 爱丽克丝 接电♥话♥
Come on, Alex. Answer.
佩莉 你真的吓到我了
Peri, you're really freaking me out on this.
-告诉我要发生什么 -冷静点
- Tell me what has to happen. - Just calm down.
不 别让我冷静
No, don't tell me to calm down!
快说
Just say it.
麦肯娜
来电
你的朋友们必须死
Your friends need to die.
爱丽克丝
Alex?
爱丽克丝 你在和佩莉一起吗
Alex, are you with Peri?
她是个疯子 离她远一点
She's a psycho. Get away from her.
-我不行 -那就躲起来 好吗
- I can't! - Okay, well, then just hide, okay?
我们马上就到 我们快到了
We're on our way. We're almost there.
躲起来 爱丽克丝
Just hide. Alex!
我知道你一时之间难以接受 宝贝
Look, I know it was a lot to spring on you, baby,
但是 出来吧 好吗 我们能谈谈
but just--just come out, okay? We can talk.
麦肯娜
收到给我回电
不知道你有没有收到信息 我很担心 你没事吧
你的手♥机♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 我很担心
马上到
我做这一切都是为了你
I'm doing this all for you.
你不明白吗
Don't you get that?
你不知道我...
You have no idea how...
看到你玩了那个游戏后 有多么心碎
much my heart broke watching you play that game.
麦肯娜
不知道你有没有收到信息 我很担心 你没事吧
你的手♥机♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 我很担心
马上到
快点
但你也进入了死亡倒计时
And then once you were on the clock again,
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我只能做些什么来救你
I had to step things up to save you.
然后我发现了瓦莱特的死亡语言
And then I found Violet's death prediction.
然后你找到了亨利
And then you found Henry.
已经太晚了
It was too late.
他知道太多了
He knew too much.
亨利
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表