剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
你想让我回来 我回来了
You want me back? I'm back.
但你必须把骨灰给我
But you have to give me the ashes
这样我的朋友们才能活下去
so that my friends can live.
听着 爱丽克丝 我们已经谈过了 没有用
Look, Alex, we have been through this. It will never work.
他们知道太多我做的事了
They know too much about what I've done.
我一生中有许多做过却又后悔的事
There's a lot of things in my life that I've done that I regret,
但没救我弟弟是我最后悔的
but not saving my brother is the worst one.
有些人无法拯救
Some people can't be saved.
是啊 就像你的朋友们一样
Yeah, just like your friends.
但我可以拯救你 爱丽克丝
But I can save you, Alex.
不 我不想失去我的朋友们
No. I don't want to lose my friends.
但我也不想死
But I also don't want to die.
佩莉 我很害怕
Peri, I'm scared.
你无需害怕 我在给你选择
You don't have to be. I'm giving you a choice.
但如果我们俩没走到最后怎么办
But what if it doesn't work between us?
如果发生了太多事怎么办
What if -- what if too much has happened?
过来 过来 没事的
Just come here. Come here. It'll be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我们可以重新开始 一切都会好的 好吗
We can start over, and everything's gonna be okay, okay?
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我从没觉得你们俩会长久
I never really saw you two as a long-term thing.
看来你有所准备
Looks like you came prepared.
我猜这酸是给我准备的
I'm guessing the acid's for me.
是啊
Yeah.
就和淋浴喷头里的一样 比那次更多
Same thing from the shower, but a lot more of it.
或许下次吧
Maybe next time.
你伤了我的心 爱丽克丝
You broke my heart, Alex.
去死吧
Go to hell.
在你们走之前 最好检查一下骨灰盒
You know, before you leave, you might want to check that urn.
感觉有点轻吗
Feeling a little light?
该死
Shit.
什么情况
What the hell?
麦肯娜
McKenna?
詹妮
Jennie.
你把骨灰丢掉了 结束了
You lost the ashes. It's over.
不 爱丽克丝和瓦莱特正在试着
No, Alex and Violet are trying
把它夺回来 我们还是可以...
to get it back right now. We can still--
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
游戏结束了
Game over.
如果麦肯娜要活下来的话 那么...
If McKenna's gonna live, then--
我们剩下的人就得死 你真的要这么做吗
Then the rest of us die. You'd really do that?
我必须这么做
I have to.
如果这是你的计划 那你最好赶快
Well, if that's the plan, you better hurry.
从我开始 来吧
Start with me. Come on.
你要做的就是猛踩油门 把我轧死
All you have to do is hit the gas and crush me to death,
就像她预测的那样
just like she predicted.
你真的要这么做吗
You're really gonna do this?
这太讽刺了
That's kind of ironic.
我以前经常嘲笑你是个烂司机
I used to give you such a hard time for being a shitty driver.
在你快死的时候 脑子里面
It's crazy, the things that pop into your head
突然出现的想法真是太疯狂了
when you're about to die, like
记得我们那次接吻的时候吗
remember that time we kissed?
拜托 你记得 九年级的时候
Oh, come on, you remember, ninth grade.
我们分了我奶奶的冰箱里拿了半打啤酒
We split that six-pack from my grandma's refrigerator.
我都不记得是谁的蠢主意了
I don't even remember whose dumb idea that was.
是我的
It was mine.
我这一生中最尴尬的吻
The most awkward kiss of my life.
我记得你用的是"恶心"这个词
I--I--I think you used the word "Revolting".
顺便一说 感谢你这句话
Thanks again for that, by the way.
詹妮 你是我的朋友
Jennie, you were my friend.
你不想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
把火熄了 把钥匙给我 好吗
Just stop the engine and give me the keys, okay?
拜托
Please.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是...
I just--
我的天 蝶蛹
Oh, my God, a chrysalis.
不
No!
我早就想到了你们俩
See, I kind of thought you two
会做这种事 所以
would do something like this, so
我早就提前准备好了
I planned ahead.
你好 玛格丽特
Hello, Margaret.
是我搞砸了
Okay, look. I screwed up.
省省吧
Oh, please.
我猜你打算把骨灰撒掉
So I'm guessing you're going to dump those ashes
然后顺其自然 直到我们都死去
and let the game play itself out till we're all dead?
没错 就是这样 轻松简单
Yeah, that's the plan, nice and simple.
唯一的不足是
The only downside is...
你不会看到我的脸被融化了
You won't actually be here to see my face melt off.
我很期待看到这幅景象
Yeah, I was kind of looking forward to that.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你觉得我在干什么
What does it look like?
给你
Here.
来吧 来泼我吧
Come on. Take your shot.
这很诱惑 但我得到了我想要的
That's tempting, but I got what I need.
不过还是谢了
Thanks, though.
不得不说 还是有点扫兴
Got to say, kind of a bummer, though.
你们的内心告诉你们一件事
You know, your heart tells you one thing,
你们的大脑却唱反调
but your head says another.
我料到会发生这种事
I figured this would happen.
我很浪漫 但我不傻 爱丽克丝
I'm a romantic, but I'm not stupid, Alex.
这些骨灰永远不会倒入她的坟墓里
These ashes will never go to her grave.
爱丽克丝
And, Alex,
我给过你机会
you had your chance.
在你走之前 还有最后一件事
Now, one last thing before you go.
关于你的弟弟
It's about your brother.
你不许提我弟弟
Don't you dare speak about my brother.
不不 只是他出现在我门罗维尔的家
No, no, it's just something that he said when he showed up
对我说的一些话
to my house in Monroeville.
他很生气
He was so upset.
因为你骗他玩那个游戏 瓦莱特
Yeah, because you tricked him into playing that game, Violet.
没错
Yeah, I did.
是在他碰了蛹之后
It was after he touched the chrysalis,
但我记不住他说什么了
but I can't remember what he said.
更像是一个声音
It was more like a sound.
像是这样...
It was like...
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
我们别无选择 快走 我们得走了
We had no choice. Come on. We have to go.
你的法语论文写得怎么样了
How's your French paper coming?
詹妮 别说了
Jennie, stop it.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
你在假装事情就是这么发生的 但不是这样的
You're pretending that this is the way it happened, and it isn't.
不 我们还是可以...
Look, no, we can still--
你死的那天晚上 我们没在一起
On the night you died, we weren't together.
我在我的房♥间里 你在你的房♥间里
I was in my room and you were in yours
你吃下那些药之后 没人去救你
and when you took those pills no one was there to save you,
很抱歉我没去
and I'm so sorry I wasn't there,
但我怎么会知道呢
but how could I have known?
发生的太突然了
It just happened.
我们改变不了事实
We can't change anything.
我死之后 整个家庭崩溃了
When I died, it destroyed our family.
从那以后 我只想帮帮你们
Ever since then, I've just been trying to help.
我知道 但你必须停下来
I know, but you have to stop.
詹妮 听我说
Jennie, listen to me.
在陵墓的那晚 你拯救了我们的生命
That night in the mausoleum, you saved our lives.
这还不够吗 你为什么还在这里
Why wasn't that enough? Why did you stay?
因为我很害怕
Because I was scared.
我不离开你 妈妈 或是我们的朋友
I didn't want to leave you or Mom or our friends.
小麦 我的生活里有太多想做的事
Mack, there are so many things that I wanted to do with my life.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表