剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on Light as a Feather...
我不知道那样有没有用
I didn't know if it would work,
但没有人死掉
but nobody died.
我只知道这些
That is all I know.
我们知道了 走吧
We got it. Let's go.
麦肯娜
McKenna!
你什么时候变成了个大艺术家
When did you become such an artist?
我就是在医院里找点事做做
It's just something I started doing in the hospital.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
我不知道 我想只是浮现在脑海里的一些面孔
I don't know, just faces that come to me, I guess.
疼痛缓解了 我也没有梦游了
Pain is better, haven't been sleepwalking.
那么照西尔维娅说的在工厂玩游戏
Playing the game in the factory like Sylvia said...
嗯 我觉得真的有用
Yeah, I think it worked.
我今天过得很糟心 好吗
I've had a really shitty day, okay?
未知号♥码
有人偷了我很重要的东西
Someone stole something really important from me.
-我今天被大学录取了 -什么
- I got into college today. - What?
在我做出决定之前
Before I make a decision,
我还有事情要做
there's something I have to do first.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我说我和你一起去纽约
Then I'm going with you to New York.
还没有结束 麦肯娜
He's not over, McKenna.
瓦莱特在
Even when it's over, it's not over.
人生的弥留之际
It was in Violet's last moments that she realized
才意识到要了她命的
the substance eating her alive was...
是酸
acid.
好吧
Ooh, okay, well,
好消息是 只是看上去很恐怖
the good news is, it looks way worse than it is.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, honey?
瓦莱特
Violet.
瓦莱特 能不能告诉我你为什么
Well, Violet, you want to tell me what you did
在新年前夜被化学烧伤呢
to get a chemical burn on New Year's Eve?
酸
Acid.
是酸
It's acid.
好 别担心
Okay, don't worry.
我们已经给你打了吗♥啡♥
We've given you some morphine for that
并给你用了恩丹西酮 控制恶心
and another drug called Zofran to control any nausea.
你应该先休息
You should rest.
那你今晚够难熬了
You've had a tough night.
只是皮肉腐蚀 没有吸入伤
Superficial burns and no sign of inhalation.
只要能稳定住她的状态就没事
As long as we keep her stable, she'll be fine.
她的浴喷头被拧开了
Her shower head was unscrewed
我们在里面发现了碱液的痕迹
and we found traces of lye inside.
我们觉得是有人动了手脚 等她打开水龙头
We think someone set it so that when she turned on the water...
就会被酸腐蚀而死吗
She'd be showering in acid?
为什么有人会干这种事
Why the hell would someone do that?
她不肯说
She won't say.
也许她的家人会知道
Maybe someone from her family will know.
她让我们不要联♥系♥任何人 她已经成年了 所以
She asked us not to call anyone and she's over 18, so...
当她的皮肤被烧穿 瓦莱特尖叫起来
As it burned through her skin, Violet screamed
她发现自己正在被酸吞噬
as she realized she was being eaten alive by acid.
-艾萨克 -麦肯娜 对不起
- Isaac. - McKenna, sorry.
我知道现在很早
I-I know it's early.
我本来想打给瓦莱特
I-I would have called Violet,
但我们现在...
but we're not exactly, you know...
不 没关系 你在哪里
No, it's--it's fine, just where are you?
-出什么事了 -我也不确定
- What's going on? - I'm not sure exactly.
几天前 我没有继续画人像
A couple days ago, I stopped drawing faces
而是画了其他东西
and I started drawing other stuff.
什么东西
What kind of stuff?
这所教堂 一遍一遍地画着同一所教堂
This church, the same one over and over again,
于是我查了一下
so I did my searching and...
天啊
Oh, my god.
这是 -没错 一样的教堂
- It's-- - Yep, same church,
简直就像是记忆中的一样
as if I drew it from memory,
但是我这辈子从来没见过这地方
but I've never seen this place in my life.
有点不对劲 小麦 非常邪恶
Something's happening, Mack, something evil.
我不知道瓦莱特对我做了什么 但是
I don't know what Violet did to me, but--
不 没事的
No, it's okay.
你只要回家 好吗
You just need to come home, okay?
-我们能想办法的 -不 我不行
- We'll figure this out. - No, I can't.
我快得到答案了
I'm too close.
就算有什么事 也是你来找我
If anything, you come to me.
该死
Damn it!
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我只需要去...
I just stepped in a--ow!
-艾萨克 -该死
- Isaac? - Ow, ow, damn it!
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克 什么声音
Isaac, what is that noise?
-救命 救命 -艾萨克
- Help! Help! Help! - isaac!
请柯罗丽医生去放射科
Dr. Crowley to Radiology.
莉娜
Lena!
莉娜
Lena?
我就知道是你 你在这里干什么
I knew that was you. What are you doing here?
你在这里啊
There you are.
你不知道你不能来这里吗
Don't you know you're not supposed to be out here?
没事的 姐夫
It's okay, Jeff.
莉娜到这里以后都没有说过话
Lena hasn't spoken since she got here.
好了 莉娜 回房♥间去吧
Come on, Lena. Come back to your room.
莉娜 等等
Lena, wait.
警官 我和上一位警官也说了
Officer, just as I said to the last person,
艾萨克没说自己在哪里
Isaac didn't say where he was.
你联♥系♥过他的家人了吗
Did you try his family?
我给他家打过电♥话♥了 但是没有人接
Yes, I've tried calling his house, but no one's answering.
也许你可以追踪他的电♥话♥
Maybe you could track his phone?
女士 我们得需要一个逮捕令
Ma'am, we would need a warrant.
拜托 你们肯定能做些什么的
Please, there's gotta be something you can do.
也许可以
Look, maybe we can.
你们可以
You can.
我们会看看我们能做些什么
We'll see what we can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是爱丽克丝
This is Alex.
请留言 祝你今天愉快
Leave a message and have a fantastic day.
爱丽克丝 出事了
Alex, something's happening.
有空给我回电
Call me when you can.
我觉得布鲁克林太贵了
Uh, I think Brooklyn's pretty pricey,
但是 皇后区怎么样
but, uh, what about Queens?
我只要不去泽西就行
I'm fine with anywhere except Jersey.
我听说那里很臭
I heard that place smells.
不合适乐队都能在那里
Oh, so it's good enough for the Misfits
帅哥埃默里倒是嫌弃了
but it's not good enough for pretty boy Emory?
拜托 那会让你有名气
Come on, it'll give you cred.
我已经有垂柳瀑的名气
I have Willow Falls cred.
没有人会这么说话了
Words no one's ever said.
-那你怎么会不知道呢 -因为我没见过
- How did you not know? - Because I didn't see.
-该死 -怎么了
- Crap. - What?
特雷和萨米在
Trey and Sammi are here.
也许我们应该离开
Maybe we should go.
不不不
No, no, no, no, or, or, hey,
也许我们可以请他们一起
maybe we could invite them over.
一般都是这样做的
You know, that's kind of how these things work.
麦肯娜才和我说她还喜欢特雷
McKenna just told me she still has a thing for Trey.
如果我们和他们一起 不就是说我们站萨米吗
If we hang out with them, aren't we saying we're Team Sammi?
不 我觉得我们是说我们是文明人
No, I think we're saying we're Team Polite Human Being.
太晚了
Oh, too late.
表现好一点
Be nice.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
对不起
I'm sorry. Um...
你显然很忙 但是
You're clearly busy, um, it's just,
我们像你说的一样又玩了一次那个游戏
we played the game again like you said,
我觉得我的一个朋友还是要死了
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表