剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
我在此承认
I hereby admit...
向垂柳瀑警局
To furnishing false information
提供了虚假信息
and facts to the Willow Falls Police Department
并错误不公地导致了
that erroneously and unjustly led to the arrest
瓦莱特·安·西蒙斯被捕
of Violet Anne Simmons.
我特此要求地检官
I hereby request that the district attorney
撤销以上列出的指控
dismiss the above listed charges
因为我有意 知情地
due to the fact that I intentionally and knowingly
对被告人提出了无据指控
cast unwarranted blame on the accused.
我理解我行为的严重性
I understand the seriousness of my actions
并愿意为一切损失承担责任
and assume responsibility for all damages incurred.
我后悔在法庭程序中提供了
I regret having presented deceiving testimony
虚假证词
in a court proceeding,
这是违法州法的
which is a crime under state law.
我向西蒙斯女士道歉 她因我们的不公指控
I apologize to Miss Simmons who has suffered greatly
蒙受了不白之冤
as the result of our unjust accusation.
我也向加利福尼亚州道歉
I also apologize to the state of California...
向海姆郡道歉
And Helm County
因为浪费了宝贵的执法部门时间
for wasting valuable law enforcement time
和资源
and resources.
作为赔偿 我接受法庭强制的
As restitution, I accept a court-mandated order
20小时社区服务
of 20 hours of community service.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的其他钥匙呢
And my other key?
那枚钥匙为什么那么重要 瓦莱特
Why is that key so important, Violet?
你说你可以帮我的
You said you could help me.
你先把我的钥匙给我
After you give me my key.
不 我们不是这么说的
No, that was not the deal.
除非你还想再回去 你可以的
Unless you want to march back in there--you can.
好了 放松
Okay, relax.
我说了会帮你 就会帮你
I said I'd help you, and I'm going to.
那别再浪费我的时间了
Well, then stop wasting my time.
什么计划
What's the plan?
我们上次谈过后 我想了很多
Well, I've been thinking a lot since we last talked,
我们希望詹妮承担诅咒 是吧
and we wanted Jennie to take on the curse, right?
要不是被爱丽克丝打断 本会成功的
Well, it would've worked if Alex hadn't interrupted.
她打断是因为你企图杀我
She interrupted because you were trying to kill me.
好吧 重点是
Okay, point being,
詹妮没能完成把诅咒从你身体里抽走
Jennie didn't finish pulling the curse out of you,
所以你现在被它缠住了
so you're stuck with it now
除非你能再联络她
unless you can contact her again.
我要怎么做到
How am I supposed to do that?
不
No.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我不要再玩那个游戏了 瓦莱特
I'm not playing that game again, Violet.
如果你还有别的提议 我愿洗耳恭听
If you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears.
但不管怎样 迟早
But, I mean, either way, sooner or later,
你知道这玩意能做什么
you've seen what this thing can do.
看看你妈妈的事
And look what happened to your mom.
肯定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
如果你不想 我也不能逼你
Look, if you don't want to do it, I can't force you.
我们可以想想别的办法
We can come up with some other options
或许明早的吧
maybe tomorrow morning.
不行 我得去做社区服务
I can't. I have community service.
那我们就有时间了
Then we will have time,
因为我也得做社区服务
'cause I have community service, too.
小麦
Mack.
你怎么来这儿了
What the hell are you doing here?
我们都要去做社区服务
We both have community service,
拼车是对环境有利的
and carpooling is really good for the environment.
你不能突然跑来
You can't just show up here.
要是我妈或特雷看到你了呢
What if my mom sees you, or Trey?
那你最好在他们看到前上车了
Well, you better get in before they do.
给
Here.
你还没跟人说我出来了吗
You haven't told anyone I'm out?
那可能会成为问题
That could be a problem.
听着 我知道你会因为
Look, I get that you're going to catch shit
修改证词被骂
for changing your testimony,
但你觉得你能隐瞒多久啊
but how long do you think that you can keep this up?
小麦
Mack.
拜托 他们早晚会发现的
Come on, they're gonna find out sooner or later.
就算你推开他们
I mean, even if you push them away,
诅咒还是会找上他们
the curse is still gonna go after them.
好吧
Okay.
等等 听我说
Wait, wait, wait. Just listen.
在陵墓里那晚 我们玩过游戏后
That night at the mausoleum, after we played the game,
那是我人生最快乐的时刻
that was the happiest moment in my life.
我是打得爱丽克丝轻度脑震荡
I mean, yeah, I gave Alex a minor concussion,
我还把你塞进了尸袋里
and I stuffed you in a body bag,
但我们的计划成功了
but our plan, it worked.
-蝶蛹消失了 -是啊 不是因为你
- I mean, the chrysalis was gone. - Yeah, no thanks to you.
那玩意夺走了我的一切
That thing took everything from me.
我都放弃了我能逃脱的希望
I gave up hoping that I would ever escape
直到你救了我
until you saved me.
麦肯娜 我欠你的 真的
McKenna, I owe you. I really do.
我知道是我害你如此
I-I know that I put you in this situation,
我真的很抱歉
and I'm truly sorry.
我不希望你像我当初那样 做那些事
I don't want you to have to do what I did
经历那一切
or go through any of that.
我都不会希望我最恨的敌人那样
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
所以不管怎样 我们一定会解决的
So, whatever you need, we'll fix it.
我们会想到办法的 我保证
We'll figure it out. I-I promise.
我会帮你的
I'm here for you.
你开玩笑的吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
爱丽克丝
Alex.
见到你真好
It's really good to see you.
我很高兴你撤销了起诉
I'm so glad that, um, you dropped those charges.
我就跟你说一次 离我远点
I'm only telling you once. Stay the hell away from me.
你们都是
Both of you.
爱丽克丝
Alex.
好吧 小心脚下
All right, watch your step. Watch your step.
麦肯娜 你跟她搭档
McKenna, you partner with her.
你 拿上桶 跟我来
You, grab your bucket. Come with me.
小心脚下 这里滑
Watch your step. It's slippery right here.
我是麦肯娜
I'm McKenna.
好吧
Cool.
你擦 我喷
You scrub, I'll spray.
如果我们制定好策略 能打扫得更快
So I think this is gonna go faster if we strategize.
我擦上面 你擦下面
I'll get the top, you get the bottom.
你知道第一个完成
You do know there's no prize
没奖赏吧
for finishing first, right?
我们每年夏天都去那里
So we spent every summer out there.
-你去过湖边吗 -没有
- You ever been to the lake? - Nope.
如果你想 我可以哪天带你去
I can take you sometime, uh, if you want.
我们在那里有栋房♥子
We have a house out there, so...
我真的不感兴趣 谢谢
I'm really not interested, thanks.
不好意思 你可以递给我...
Excuse me, could you pass me the--
等等 你不喜欢男人吗
Wait, so you're not into guys?
就算我喜欢 也不要
Even if I were, no.
-好 行吧 -抱歉 可以...
- All right, that--that's cool. - Sorry. Could you just--
我们还能哪天一起玩
We can still hang out sometime,
-是吧 -哥们 我都说不感兴趣了
- right? - Dude, I said I'm not interested.
-我需要... -嗯
- I just--I need-- - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没压力的
No pressure, just--
谢谢
Thank you.
搞什么
What the hell?
谢谢你们今天的工作
Thanks for your work today.
走之前别忘记把工具放回去
Don't forget to check your tools back in before you leave.
我可以送你回家吗
Can I give you a ride home?
不了 我宁可走回去
No. I'd rather walk.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表