剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
不玩游戏
No games.
该死
Oh, shit!
这是我的歌♥ 来
This is my song! Come here!
好了 来吧
All right, yeah. Here we go.
-倒♥退♥ -真可爱
- And back it in. - Oh, it's cute.
来吧
There you go.
我们好像都忘了她干的事
It's like they forgot what she did.
我没有忘 亨利
I didn't forget, Henry.
-你好像恢复了 -是的
- Seems like you're rallying. - Yeah.
艾普莉给我打了一针
April gave me a shot.
我感觉好多了 但持续不了太久
I feel better, but it's not gonna last.
你们都认识詹妮
You guys both knew Jennie.
你们觉得她会伤害别人吗
Did you think she'd ever hurt anyone?
不会
Nope.
原谅瓦莱特并不代表赦免了她
Forgiving Violet isn't absolving her.
我只是不想再背负着谴责她的重担
I just can't keep carrying the burden of condemning her.
我每天都会想到利维
Hey, I think about Livvy every day,
但是这个蝶蛹不仅仅是一个诅咒
but this chrysalis is more than just a curse.
我能感受到
I can feel it
它在吞噬我
eating away at me
不仅仅是我的肉体
and not just my body,
还有我这个人
but who I am,
还有我做的选择
and the choices I make.
让我能接受可怕的事
It makes bad things feel right.
是我的妈妈
It's my mom.
她要崩溃了
She's falling apart.
我只是不知道该说什么
I just don't know what to say.
你不需要说什么
You don't have to say anything.
只要陪着她
Just be there for her.
-你还好吧 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Uh, yeah.
只是
Just, um--
我告诉她 艾普莉邀请我们来玩
I told her April invited us up.
我不知道她信不信
I don't know if she believed me,
还是说她已经不想再去分辨我的谎言了
or if she's just tired of keeping up with all my lies.
你有萨米的消息吗
Did you hear from Sammi?
你后悔没有和她一起离开吗
Do you regret not leaving with her yet?
因为我可以想象到
Because I can't imagine
我现在看上去
how terrifying and disgusting
有多么可怕和恶心
I must seem right now.
我们都知道我绝对不可能和她一起走的
We both know I was never gonna leave with her.
我宁愿接受呕吐出虫子的你
I'd take you alive and puking worms
也不想让你离开我
over not having you at all.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我的父母
My parents.
我在想如果他们还在的话
Thinking how different it would be
会有多么不一样
if they were still alive.
我想怪佩莉 但是我明白
I wanna blame Peri, but I get it.
是我杀了她的弟弟
I killed her brother.
我不能怪她做出这种事
I can't blame her for what she did.
你太坚强了 麦肯娜
You're so strong, McKenna.
当蝶蛹出现的时候
I mean, as soon as the chrysalis came on,
当我感受到那种恐惧和疼痛时
as soon as the pain and the fear set in,
我用尽手段逃离
I did anything I could to escape it,
我做了很难躲可怕的事
and all the horrible things I did,
我现在想变好
I'm trying to be better...
但我内心中还是觉得欺骗和操控他人
But a part of me just thinks that lying and manipulating
是我的基因
is in my DNA.
你不可能拨拨开关就变回了原来的自己
You can't just flip a switch and go back to how you were.
你也失去了很多
You've lost a lot, too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
I really am.
没事的
It's okay.
我们都知道你想反抗 瓦莱特
We know you're trying to fight it, Violet.
说实话 你依然在操控我们
To be fair, you are still manipulating us.
是吗
I am?
想办法骗我们开了个睡衣派对
Somehow tricked us into having a slumber party.
我没有带面膜
I didn't bring face masks.
去吧
Do it. Just go.
艾普莉问了太多问题
April's asking too many questions.
我不知道我还能
I don't know how much longer
瞒着她多久
I can keep from telling her everything.
-也许我们应该离开 -去哪里
- Maybe we should leave. - And go where?
不管我们去哪里 都会让别人陷入危险
I mean, no matter where we go, we're endangering somebody.
伙计们 佩莉被逮捕了
Guys, Peri's been arrested.
什么 你给她
What? Do you have, like,
设了什么谷歌♥关键词提醒吗
a Google Alert on her or something?
-你没有吗 -伙计们 怎么回事
- Yeah, you don't? - Guys, what does it say?
他们在她的后备箱里发现了一具尸体
They found a body in the back of her car.
我不知道 可能是贾斯汀
I don't know, maybe Justin?
等等 她为什么开车带着尸体到处跑
Wait, why would she be driving around with it?
谁知道
Who the hell knows.
你说她和你提到过什么计划
Well, you mentioned a plan she was telling you about.
那是什么
What was it?
我不知道 她胡扯什么
I don't know, some bullshit story
玛格丽特·艾伯特的老家
about Margaret Abbott's hometown,
她的教堂 还有什么
her church, and--and some...
可以帮忙解除诅咒的牧师
priest that could supposedly help with the curse.
等等 教堂 你为什么不早点说
Wait, a church? Why didn't you say this before?
我说了 一听就是胡扯
Like I said, it sounded like bullshit.
再说了 你当时快死了 我也因为
Plus, you were dying and I was kind of freaking out
发现我女朋友是杀人犯而吓坏了
over the fact that my girlfriend's a killer.
好了 没事 只是
Okay, it's-it's fine, it's just--
艾萨克一直说他被指引到一个教堂
Isaac kept saying he was being pulled to a church.
他一直在画
He was drawing it.
是的 那不可能是巧合
Yeah, that can't be a coincidence.
我们需要更具体的消息
We're gonna need something more specific than that.
比如玛格丽特·艾伯特的老家在哪里
Yeah, like, Margaret Abbott's hometown.
她有没有提到过
Did she say anything about that?
没有
No.
那你就得去问她
Well, then you're gonna have to ask her.
我们只有这一个线索
It's all we have.
克里姆县
警长
-要我和你一起进去吗 -不
- Want me to go in with you? - No.
如果我不是一个人 她肯定不信
She won't buy it unless I come in alone.
我只是不知道我该说什么
I just don't know what I'm gonna say.
她肯定会想迷惑你
She's gonna try to get inside your head.
别被她得逞
Don't let her.
她知道你的弱点 但你也知道她的
She knows your weak spots, but you know hers now.
只要提到她弟弟 她就会很脆弱
She's vulnerable when it comes to her brother,
她显然也需要你 所以好好利用这一点
and she clearly still needs you, so use it against her.
告诉警♥察♥你是看到新闻的朋友
Hey, tell the cops you're a friend who just read the news.
你不知道她做了什么
You don't know anything about what she's done.
你离开她是因为你坚持立场
You got away from her because you stood your ground,
奋力反抗
and you fought back.
你真的很坚强 好吗
You're really strong, okay?
你可以的
You can do this.
你有多想以终结者的姿态
How much do you want to go in there
进去杀了佩莉
all "Terminator"-style and kill Peri?
60%
60%.
70%
70.
你就是这样做的
So that's how you do it?
让人们乖乖做你希望他们做的事
How you get people to do what you want?
说你希望他们说的话
Say what you want them to say?
应该是吧
I guess so.
我觉得我不可能原谅
I don't think I'll ever forgive you
你所做的所有事
for any of the shit you've done,
但是 只要你把你的邪恶力量用在正道上
but as long as you keep using your evil powers for good...
我就不找你麻烦
We'll be okay.
你有五分钟
You got five minutes.
等时间到了 我会告诉你
I'll tell you when your time's up.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表