剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
它很可爱 动不动就闹脾气
I mean, he's cute, easily ruffled,
有时候会飞走
and sometimes he flies off,
但最终总是会飞回来
but eventually he always comes back.
-我觉得自己被冒犯了 -我说了它很可爱
‐ I think I'm offended. ‐ I said he was cute.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, I get it.
我最后一次和你见面的时候很混♥蛋♥
I was a dick the last time I saw you.
这话没错
Mmm, yeah, this is true,
那我们就互相弥补一下吧
So let's make it up to each other.
我们周五晚上有个演出
We, uh, got a gig Friday night.
来和我们一起演出吧 和我们一起演出吧
Come play with us. Come play with us.
拜托 至少演一首
Come one, at least one song.
我们可是垃圾组合 拜托
I mean, we're trash. Come on!
你们是个车♥库♥乐队 本来就是垃圾
You're a garage band. You're supposed to be trash.
我加入只会变成升级版垃圾
I would just make it trash plus.
我们要演哪首歌♥
What songs would we do?
你想要哪首都行
Whatever you want.
你技艺生疏了吗
You rusty?
试试就知道了
Let's find out.
好了 听好了
All right, listen up.
今天这里要浇注水泥
They are pouring concrete today
所以不许在没干的时候
which means do not run down there
跑到这里写下你们的名字
and write your little names in as it dries.
注意所有围上绳子的东西
Pay attention to everything that's roped off.
安全第一
Safety first.
不要死 之类之类的
Don't die, et cetera, et cetera.
去干活吧 去干活吧
Get to work. Get to work!
抱歉那天没有回你电♥话♥
Sorry I didn't get back to you the other day.
和我奶奶一起买♥♥东西有点太累了
Shopping with my Nana kind of got away from me.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
没关系的
It's fine.
我其实在想
Um, I was thinking, actually,
她为什么会陷入昏迷
about how she ended up in that coma,
我妈妈的事...
what happened to my mom and...
你父母是出了什么事
what happened to your parents?
我父母死了 你知道的
My parents are dead. You know that.
不 我知道
Well, no. I‐‐I know.
我只是想找些线索
I'm just trying to find clues.
他们是因为这东西死的
You know, they died because of this thing.
我已经知道过去
I already know the past.
我更担心未来会发生的事
I'm more concerned about what comes next.
你是爱丽克丝的姐姐吧
You're Alex's sister, right?
是的 你是派对上的那位吧
I am, and you're the one from the party?
是的 佩莉
Yes. Peri.
我们没有正式互相介绍过
Um, we never got to officially meet.
她没和你一起吧
She's not with you, is she?
是的
Uh, no.
她正在参加她的社区服务惩罚
She's working off her community service sentence.
她肯定是忘记告诉你了
I'm sure she forgot to tell you.
的确有点丢人
I mean, it is kind of embarrassing.
入室 擅闯 亵渎墓地
You know, the whole breaking, entering, desecration,
偷窃 还有袭击什么的
theft, assault thing?
其实她都说过了
She mentioned it, actually.
真的吗 而你还是选择和她一起
Really? And you're still in?
真是好样的
Kudos to you.
你和你妹妹之间的关系
Hey, so your relationship with your sister
不关我的事 但我能给你一些建议吗
is none of my business, but can I offer you some advice?
-其实 我... -放过她吧
‐ Actually, I‐‐ - Give her a break.
她的确是犯了错 她是个好人
Yeah, she screwed up. She's a good person.
也许你该让她缓缓
Maybe you should ease up.
拜托 你才认识她多久
Please, you've‐‐you've known her for, what?
十分钟吗
Ten minutes?
你显然也不了解我
And you certainly don't know me.
但我了解你这种人
But I know your type.
完美小姐 对吧
Ms. Perfection. Right?
也许你应该让她过好自己的生活
Maybe you should let her lead her own life.
也许你该离她远一点
And maybe you should stay away from her.
不要
Nah.
不过 我的课要开始了
But hey, I've got to get class started,
所以 里面见吧
so see you inside?
老天 看看是谁浪子回头了
Oh, man, this is some prodigal son shit right here!
-你来了 -他还带了他的吉他
- You came! ‐ And he brought his guitar.
-没错 -最近好吗
‐ Yup. ‐ What's up? Wow.
我们去拿点啤酒开始嗨起来吧
Let's go, uh, grab some Coors and let's jam?
-好啊 -好
‐ All right. ‐ Yeah.
你记得我们上次一起演奏是什么时候的事了
Do you even remember the last time we all played together?
至少得是两年前的事了
Got to be at least two years.
见到你真好
It's‐‐it's good to see you.
我是说 拜托
I mean, come‐‐come on!
这感觉很对吧
This feels so right! Right?
没错
Yeah, it‐‐it does.
-我... -对不起
‐ Uh, I, um... - Oh, sh‐‐sorry.
对不起 旧习难改而已
Sorry, it's just old‐‐old habits and shit.
-我明白 -不 没关系
- I get it. ‐ No, it's fine.
不 你肯定有个女朋友
No, I mean, you probably totally have a girlfriend
-之类的 -我 是的
- or something and... ‐ I‐‐yes.
我是说 我不知道
I mean, I‐‐I don't know.
你不知道 这姑娘真走运
Uh, you don't know? Wow, lucky girl.
不 我是说 我
No, I mean, I'm...
我本来和詹妮的妹妹一起
I was with Jennie's sister.
-麦肯茜 -麦肯娜
‐ McKenzie? ‐ McKenna.
你的悲伤情歌♥就是为了她
That's who all those sappy songs were about?
你们是认真的吗
Are you guys serious?
我以为是的 但现在我也不确定了
I mean, I thought we were, but now I'm not so sure.
既然你也不知道
Well, since you're wondering,
我也许能提供一些看法
I might have a little perspective on that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这好尴尬
Okay, this is awkward. Um...
我社区服务的最后一天 大家都一起玩
my last day of community service, we all hung out,
我们喝了点酒 她也在
and we drank a bit and she was there,
只能说 她好像并不介意
and let's just say she didn't seem to be worried
亲其他人
about kissing other dudes.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing, you know.
向社会付清我该还的债吗
Paying my debt to society?
我和特雷谈过了 你把我们都推开
I talked to Trey. You're pushing us away again.
我不想聊这个
Um, I'm not gonna talk about this.
我真的好恨你
Oh, I so hate you right now,
但我不会让你这样下去
but I'm not gonna let you do this!
爱丽克斯
Alex...
我的车去哪里了
Hey, where the hell is my car?
那是你的车吗
That was your car?
你能让我们俩聊聊吗
Can‐‐can you give us a minute?
这很尴尬 也很恶心
This is weird and gross.
那晚发生了什么
What happened that night?
你把我的车抢了
You straight up GTA'd my car.
那是在你往我脸上揍了一拳以后
Which was after you punched me in the face,
顺便之前你还亲了我
which was after you kissed me, by the way.
所以我觉得
So I‐‐I really feel‐‐
姐们 你在干什么
Dude, where are you going?
我们还没说完呢
Hey, we're not done talking!
-我说别... -别说了
- Hey, I said don't‐‐ ‐ Stop!
上帝啊
Holy shit.
这就像你说的那样
It was just like you said.
救命
Help!
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
快叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance!
他还有气 等等 我...
He's breathing. Hold on, I'm gonna...
发生了什么
What happened?
怎么回事
What's going on?
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表