剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
听说今天是你最后一天
I heard it's your last day.
我们稍后该聚聚
We should all get together later.
小麦 这里
Mack. Over here.
你好啊
What's up?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们在庆祝萨米的最后一天
We're just celebrating Sammi's last day.
这是里奇 卢克 娜狄娅
This is Ridge, Luke, Nadia.
我们刚刚在说
We were actually just talking about
要回里奇的湖边别♥墅♥
going back to Ridge's lake house
喝点小酒
and maybe having a few drinks,
玩个游戏
playing some games.
如果你需要我可以载你
I can give you a ride if you want.
不了 抱歉
N-no, sorry.
瓦莱特和我还有地方要去
Violet and I actually have some place to be.
但谢谢了
Thank you, though.
恭喜
Congrats.
你真是难以置信
You are unbelievable.
你还骗我说
After that bullshit story
并不想让我承受这一切
about how you don't want to put me through this,
现在你希望我杀了那些人
and now you want me to kill those people?
那不是骗你
That wasn't bullshit.
我说了 是我害你走到了这一步
Like I said, I'm the one that got you in this position.
我会让你活着走出来
I'm gonna get you out of it alive.
你何必在乎
Why do you care?
我真不知道我怎么想的
I don't even know what I was thinking
你害死了坎迪丝和奥利维亚
after what you did to Candace and Olivia,
更别提亨利失踪了 艾萨克陷入了昏迷
not to mention Henry is missing and Isaac ended up in a coma.
我不知道我为什么会以为你值得信任
I don't know why I thought I could trust you.
我们这就走
We're leaving, now.
我理解你生我气
Look, I get that you're mad at me,
但如果你想一起战胜它
but if you want to beat this together,
你就得跟我谈
you're gonna have to talk to me.
该死 特雷
Shit, Trey.
特雷
Trey?
特雷 我...
Trey, I--
-我可以解释 -住口吧
- I can explain. - Stop. Please, just stop.
我知道你撤销了起诉
I know about you dropping the charges, okay?
-我... -我打给你时就知道了
- You know, I-- - I knew what I called you.
我可以解释
I can explain.
麦肯娜 我受不了再被你骗了
McKenna, I can't stand another lie from you.
如果你不肯告诉我到底发生了什么
If you won't tell me what's actually happening,
那我就不想听
then I don't want to-- I don't want to hear it.
说啊
Well?
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
我尽力了 麦肯娜 真的
I tried, McKenna. I-I really tried.
我还想"不管她遭遇了什么
I thought, "Whatever she's going through,
不管是什么
"Whatever it is,
等她准备好了 就会告诉我"
she'll let me know when she's ready."
但你显然并不信任我
But you clearly don't trust me like that.
不 我信任你的
No, I do trust you.
那你怎么就不能告诉我到底发生了什么
Then why can't you just tell me what's going on?
因为 这个
Because--because of this.
你总这样特雷
You always do this Trey.
你总把我当成个无助的人
You treat me like I'm some helpless person
需要保护 但我不需要拯救
that needs to be protected, but I don't need to be saved!
-我能自己做决定 -我没想拯救你
- I-I can make my own decisions. - I'm not trying to save you!
你就有
Yes! Yes, you are!
你知道吗 这就是我的生活 特雷
And you know what? This is my life, Trey.
我不欠你什么
I don't owe you anything!
你说得对
You're right. You're right.
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me anything,
你显然需要空间 我就满足你
and you clearly want space, so I'll give you space.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
或许我们最好
Maybe it's best if we just...
暂时分开
take a break for now.
或许是的
Yeah, maybe it is.
她已经承认了一切
She's already admitted to everything
签了文件
and signed the paperwork.
如果她完成了社区服务
Well, if she finishes her community service,
就不会被永久记录下来
it won't go on her permanent record.
我当然知道这事的严重性
Y-yes, of course I know how serious this is!
别...
No, don't--
喂 你没事吧
Hello? Are you okay?
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表