剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
因为他们不信任你
Because they don't trust you.
快去做好准备 我可不想迟到
Now finish getting ready. I don't want to be late.
我发誓 如果两个月前有人说
I swear, if someone told me two months ago
我会跟这些人一起开派对
that I'd be at a party with these people...
如果你不想 我们不用待那么久
We don't have to stay that long if you don't want to.
不 开玩笑吗
No, are you kidding?
我们经历了那么多事
After everything we've been through,
我们能一起在这里我就很高兴了
I'm just happy we're here together,
哪怕是在这样傻♥逼♥的派对上
even if it is at this stupid d-bag party.
我也是
Me too.
如果我近来有些奇怪 那抱歉了
I'm sorry, if I've been little weird.
对不起
Sorry.
是谁啊
Who was it?
就是骚扰广♥告♥
It was just spam.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you wanna get a drink?
好啊
Sure.
麦肯娜 我就希望你会来
McKenna, I was hoping you'd make it.
特洛伊 是吧
Troy, right?
行啊 够接近了
Sure, close enough.
我很高兴你状态这么好
I'm glad you're doing well.
是啊 我之前好糟糕
Yeah. I was pretty messed up.
医生还是不知道我到底怎么了
You know the doctors still don't know what happened.
你们知道大家说我是服药过量了吗
Do you know people were saying I OD'd?
-大家好白♥痴♥ -是啊
- People are idiots. - Yeah, they are.
总之 见到你真高兴 小麦
Anyways, it's great to see you, Mack.
我也是
Good to see you too.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 就是一下上脑了
Yeah. Just a--just a head rush,
回见了
I-I'll see you guys later.
挺奇怪的 是吧
That was weird, right?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我就回来
I'll be right back.
我是佩莉
I'm--I'm Peri.
我是...嗯...爱丽克丝
I'm, uh, Alex.
认识你很高兴"嗯...爱丽克丝"
It's nice to meet you, "Um, Alex."
你跳舞吗
Do you dance?
-我吗 -是啊
- Me? - Yeah.
当然 经常的
Yeah, all the time.
事实上 我刚开始在快乐乔
In fact, I just started this advertising thing
圣诞树店跳广♥告♥舞蹈 挺俗的 但是
at Jolly Joe's Christmas trees. It's kind of cheesy, but--
不不
No, no, no.
我是问 你现在想
I meant, do you want to dance
跟我跳舞吗
with me right now?
当然
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Cool.
你在这里 你没事吧
There you are. Are you okay?
-你就那么跑开了 -嗯
- You just ran off. - Yeah.
就是想喘口气
Just needed to get some air.
在车♥库♥里吗
In a garage?
好吧
Okay, fine.
我就是感觉不太对劲
I just felt a little off,
但 我现在好多了
but, um, I'm better now.
你确定吗
You sure?
你看不出吗
Can't you tell?
行了 现在是节日期间
Come on. It's the holidays.
我们庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
这玩意里有什么
What is in this?
我不知道 是蓝的
I don't know. It's blue.
我最喜欢的颜色了
It's my favorite color.
你什么时候喝酒了
Since when do you drink?
现在开始
Since, right now.
-慢点 -如果我不想慢下来呢
- Slow down. - What if I don't want to?
天呐
Oh, my God.
麦肯娜 怎么...麦肯娜
McKenna, w-w--McKenna?
麦肯娜
McKenna?
天呐
Oh my God.
麦肯娜 麦肯娜 怎么了
McKenna! McKenna, what's wrong?
你想干什么
What the hell do you want?
喂
Hello?
你似乎遭遇了惶恐发作
Sounds like you're having a panic attack.
这很正常
That's perfectly normal.
事实上 习惯吧 因为
In fact, get used to it, because...
蝶蛹不仅会影响你的身体
the chrysalis doesn't just affect your body.
还会扰乱你的脑袋
It screws with your head.
你听明白了吗 麦肯娜
Do you hear what I'm saying, McKenna?
-嗯 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
你应该开始看到蝴蝶了吧
I take it you started to see the butterflies already.
那部分还挺有趣的
That part is actually kind of cute.
等着你开始掉头发吧
Just wait until your hair starts to fall out--
还有牙齿 指甲 睫毛
teeth, nails, eyelashes.
就好像你是泰坦尼克号♥
It's like you're the "Titanic"
你的身体部分在弃船逃跑
and your body parts are jumping ship,
别想错了 麦肯娜
and make no mistake, McKenna,
你会沉没的
you are going down.
我真不敢相信我会遇上这种事
I can't believe this is happening to me.
它会去残害你所爱的人
And it starts to come for the ones you love.
或许你妈妈
Maybe your mom.
住口
Stop.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我想帮你 麦肯娜
I wanna help you, McKenna.
你知道我做得到 所以你才来找我
You know I can. That's why you came back.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
该死
Shit.
-真不错 -是吧
- ...Really nice. - Yeah, it does, right?
你怎么认识艾萨克的
So how do you know Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac?
该死 这是他的派对吗
Oh shit. That's whose party this is, right?
对
Yeah.
我被发现了
Well, well, um, I busted.
我是不请自来的
Actually, I crashed.
是啊
Yeah.
我下班回家的路上
I was walking home from work
听到了音乐
and I heard the music,
别瞧不起我
and don't judge me.
我绝不会的
No judgment here.
你在哪工作
Where do-- where do you work?
在瑜伽馆
Oh, at the yoga studio
-就在街那边 -是吗
- down the street. - Oh, really?
学期结束了
Started teaching a few classes
我开了几堂课
since the semester's over.
你在哪上学
Where do you go to school?
垂柳瀑社区大学
At Willow Falls Community College.
对 但等我攒到钱
Yep, but that's just until I save up some more money
就能回伯克利了
and I can go back to Berkeley.
嗯 那你呢
Yeah, how about you?
-我吗 -嗯
- Me? - Yeah.
我
Oh, I, um...
我也是趁假期打工
I'm also working over the break.
在圣诞树店
It's this Christmas tree thing.
是啊 你刚刚说了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. You mentioned that.
是啊 不 我是问
Yeah, but no, I meant, um,
你上哪所大学
where do you go to college?
我上...斯坦福
I go to, uh, S-Stanford.
斯坦福
Stanford.
好学校啊
That's a good school.
还行吧
Yeah, it's okay, I guess.
还行吧 什么
You guess? What?
好吧 你学什么的
Okay, what's your major?
你在这里
There you are.
走吧 孩子时间结束了
Let's go. Kiddie time's over.
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表