剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
Skye, Sammi says you're a hypnotherapist?
对
Yes.
我的对象是那些无法解释自己行为的那些人
I work with people dealing with behaviors they can't explain--
冲动 坏习惯 这类的行为
compulsions, bad habits, things like that.
虽说我不能告诉你我都帮过谁吧
Now, I can't tell you who I've helped,
但我能说的是
but I can say that
他们都挺难相处的
they are hard keeping up with.
有卡戴珊姐妹吗
Worked with the Kardashians?
是你说的 我可没说
You said it. I didn't.
那这个是怎么弄的
Um, what so, how does it work?
通过催眠 我们想去解锁
With hypnosis, we try to unlock
我们睡觉时我们的潜意识在做什么
what the subconscious mind is doing while we're asleep.
我们一生有三分之一的时间是在睡觉
We spend about a third of our lives sleeping,
谁知道睡觉时我们都在干什么呢
and who knows what we're doing during that?
这就像剥洋葱一样
It's like peeling an onion.
我们一片一片地剥下去
We peel back one layer at a time
直到我们找出到底下面藏着什么
until we found out what's really hiding underneath.
我感觉你的好奇心远不止于此
I'm sensing your curiosity goes deeper than that.
是的 实际上
Yeah, actually.
我一直在经历一些断片
I've been having these blackouts
做了一些我记不起来的事
and doing things I can't remember.
您能帮助我吗
Could you help?
虽说见到我最喜欢的外甥女很高兴
Well, as lovely as it is seeing my favorite niece,
我想你们过来是有原因的
I figured there was a reason why you guys stopped by.
可以啊 我们可以让你的大脑以为
So yeah, we can trick your brain into thinking
它在睡觉 看看会发生什么
it's actually asleep, and see what happens.
-可以吗 -嗯
- Sound good? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
那好 我们开始吧
All right, let's get started.
集中注意力到你的呼吸上
Concentrate on your breathing.
吸
Inhale.
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
呼
Exhale.
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
就好像你在走一段很长 很熟悉的路
It's like you're on a long, familiar walk,
这条路经过了你知道的最让你舒服的地方
a walk through the most comfortable place you know.
吸
Inhale.
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
现在你走在那条熟悉的 舒服的路上
Now you're on that familiar, comfortable walk.
你越走越深
Picture it in your mind
在你的脑海里想象出这画面
as you walk deeper through it.
呼
Exhale.
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
艾萨克的事
Hey, about Isaac
事情发展成这样我很难过
I'm sorry things went down like that.
你是说正如你所计划的吗
You mean, like how you planned it?
-你这话什么意思 -行了吧
- What do you mean? - Please.
只有三个人能把录音发给
There are three people who could've sent that recording
艾萨克...
to Isaac--
你 特雷或者麦肯娜 我们挑明了吧
I mean, you, Trey, or McKenna, and let's face it.
我们一直关系不好 不是吗
We haven't been the best of friends, have we?
你觉得是我♥干♥的
You think it was me?
我为什么还要和你去艾萨克家呢 如果...
Why would I go with you to Isaac's if--
慢点开 前面有个弯
Dude, slow down. There's a curve.
我知道有个弯 别紧张
I know there's a curve. Calm down.
我的刹车失灵了 它失灵了
My brakes aren't working. They're not working.
别开玩笑 瓦莱特
That's not freaking funny, Violet.
不
No.
我的天
Oh, my God.
瓦莱特
Violet?
我以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
我... 是死了
I wa-- was.
就像在那小屋里 你死了又活过来了
Like in the cabin when you died and came back?
但那是因为我们仍然在游戏里
But that's because we were still in the game
我不是应该那么死的 也不是这么死
It wasn't how I was supposed to die, and neither is this.
可你... 你窒息了
But you were-- you were choking.
我们仍被诅咒
We're still cursed.
我知道这听着很疯狂
I know it's crazy.
你能理解爱丽克丝为什么不想告诉你了
You can see why Alex probably didn't wanna tell you.
嗯
Yeah.
但你相信我 对吗
But you believe me, right?
我相信你们是相信的
I believe that you guys believe.
我知道所有这些听着...
Look, I know this all sounds...
我正要...
Hey, I was just...
什么
Wait, what?
好 我马上就到
Okay, I'll be right there.
怎么了
What is it?
爱丽克丝刚刚出了车祸
Alex just got into an accident.
我们得马上赶过去
We have to get there right now.
我们感觉如何啊
How are we feeling?
我没事
I'm okay.
我看见闪了几下
And I saw a couple flashes--
离开艾萨克的派对
leaving Isaac's party,
想要回家 但 就这些
trying to get home, but, uh, that's it.
我就只能想起这么多
That's really all I can remember.
如果你想再试试 你可以随时...
If you wanna try again, you can come by whenever--
我觉得一次就够了
I think one time's enough.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事吧
All good?
对 我们结束了
Yes. We're done.
你们要的话 我这还有茶给你们回去的路上
I have more of that tea for the ride back, if you want it.
谢谢 你可以走了吗
Thank you. You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
实际上
Um, actually,
如果你愿意 我可以开
you know, I can drive if you want.
来的路都是你开的
I mean, you drove all the way here.
这个我还能帮点忙
It's the least I could do.
我可以啊
Uh, yeah. Cool with me.
好的
Cool.
喜欢那个乐队
Oh, love that band.
爱丽克斯
Alex?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
谢谢你赶过来 我不想打给我爸妈
Yeah, thanks for coming. I didn't wanna call my parents.
佩莉
Peri?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
特雷全都告诉我了
Trey told me everything.
-全都 你是指 -诅咒 游戏
- By everything, you mean? - The curse, the game?
我什么都知道了
I know everything about it.
-你没权力这么做 -是我逼他的
- You had no right? - Yeah, but I made him tell me.
我很抱歉我背叛了你
And I'm sorry I went behind your back,
但我不抱歉我现在出现在这儿
but I'm not sorry that I'm here right now.
我想过把一切告诉你
I wanted to tell you everything.
-别说了 我知道我知道 -真的
- Shh, I know, I know. - I really did.
但觉得这是保证你安全的唯一方法
I just thought it was the only way to keep you safe.
事实证明 我一个人不知道该怎么办
Turns out, I don't know how to do that for myself.
但 你是安全的
But... you are safe.
游戏已经结束了对吧
I mean, you're not in the game anymore, right?
我们都以为是这样
That's what we all thought,
但当车祸发生的时候
but when we crashed,
我看见瓦莱特死了又复活了
I saw Violet die and come back,
就像我电死她那次一样
just like when I electrocuted her.
这些急救医疗人员一直说那是个奇迹
The EMTs kept saying it's a miracle that
她在那场车祸里死里逃生
she walked out of that car alive.
如果不是瓦莱特
And if it weren't for Violet,
我也会死
I'd be dead too.
等等 你当时窒息了吗
Wait. You were choking?
等等 那是什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许我不在这轮游戏里
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表