剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表
《悬浮聚会》前情提要
Previously on Light as a Feather.
我经常会出现在陌生的地方
I keep waking up in these strange places,
却完全不知道我是怎么到那里的
having no idea how I got there.
我可以守着你 确保你不会再断片
So I could keep watch and make sure you don't blackout
不会再做疯狂的事
and do anything crazy again.
我不太说这些事
I don't talk about it much,
其实一年前的今晚 我父母过世了
but my parents actually died a year ago tonight.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you,
你现在是我人生中最正常的事物了
and you are the most normal thing in my life right now.
马克 你做了什么
Mark, what did you do?
这个游戏 一个传一个
Look, the game, it gets passed on
就像诅咒一样
from one person to the next like a curse.
你有救回那本书里的任何东西吗
Did you save anything from the journal?
看这个
Check this out.
我一直想知道这个是开什么的
I've been wondering what this goes to.
其实 那是我的
Actually, that's mine.
我会替你好好保管
I'll just hold onto it for you.
我玩了那个游戏 现在已经死了两个人
I played the game, and two people are dead,
萨米有危险
and Sammi is in danger.
-对不起 -别碰我
- I'm so sorry. - Just don't touch me.
是你干的 我要死了
You‐you did this. I'm gonna die.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
萨米·卡拉斯一直以来都是个很乐观的人
For a while, Sammi Karras' optimism kept her going,
就算温度骤降
even as the temperature plummeted
她的四肢都开始僵硬了
and her extremities grew stiff.
她也觉得肯定有人会及时找到她
Surely someone would find her before it was too late.
但随着时间的流逝
But as time passed
她的心跳越来越快
and her heart began to race,
萨米的呼吸越来越微弱
Sammi's breath grew shallow,
她的乐观态度慢慢消散了
and her optimism faded.
然后突然间 她停下了
Then suddenly, she stopped...
所有期待
Hoping...
所有动作
moving...
所有呼吸
breathing...
终于 死去了
and then finally, living.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff a board.
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
谢谢你这几晚都来陪我
Thanks for staying with me the last few nights.
我知道你除了给我当保姆外有自己的事
I know you have a life outside of babysitting me.
没事 很高兴这样有效果
Sure. I'm just glad it's working.
你睡得像个婴儿
You slept like a baby,
这里除了你的鼾声以外
and other than your snoring,
什么声音都没有
it's been, uh, pretty quiet around here.
-我不打鼾 -随你怎么说
‐ I do not snore. ‐ Whatever you say.
你从来没告诉我那是怎么样的
You never tell me what they're like.
那些断片
The blackouts.
-就像梦游吗 -不
- Is it like sleepwalking? ‐ No.
绝对不是
Definitely not.
我就像是一种没有意识的僵尸
Apparently I'm not some mindless zombie.
我会做一些事
I do things.
我会开车
I drive.
我会买♥♥奶昔
I buy milkshakes.
我会闯进别的地方
I break into places.
会玩游戏吗
Play games?
是的
Yeah.
特雷 如果一切能重来 我绝对不会犹豫
Trey, if I could take it all back, I would.
-我从来都不想伤害你 -我知道
- I never meant to hurt you. ‐ I know.
你那么做是因为你觉得你在保护我
You did it because you thought you were protecting me.
但是我们一起经历了这么多事
But after everything we've been through,
我更希望你能对我们多一些信心
I would have hoped you'd had more faith in us.
对我也是
And me.
那还是今晚见吗
See you tonight?
嗯
Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
真不敢相信我们睡着了
I can't believe we fell asleep.
我得赶紧回家
I gotta get home before
不然我奶奶醒来就会发现我不在了
my Nana wakes up and realizes I'm not there.
艾萨克
Isaac?
-艾萨克 -抱歉 你说什么
- Isaac. ‐ Sorry, what?
你肯定是太投入了
You must really be in the zone.
-你起来多久了 -几个小时
- How long have you been up? - A couple hours.
我醒来后脑子里就有一幅画 我就开始画了
I woke up with this image in my head and started drawing.
这不奇怪吧
It's not weird, is it?
不 你只是很有激♥情♥
No, you're just passionate.
但是我倒想看看是谁的画面在和我争宠
But I do want to see who I'm competing with for your attention.
-马克 -什么
- Marc? - What?
-没什么 -你不喜欢吗
‐ Nothing. ‐ You don't like it?
不 这
No, it‐‐
你认识这个人吗
Do you know that person?
不认识 怎么了 你认识吗
No. Why, do you?
不 当然不认识
No, of course not.
谢谢
Thanks.
埃默里
Hey, Emory.
你好吗
How are you?
我过去三天都在担心
Well, I've spent every second of the last three days
自己会不会被冻死
wondering if I'm gonna freeze to death,
所以 很不错
so, you know, stellar.
喂 你还在吗
Hello? You still there?
我等下给你回电
Let me call you back.
冻死 拜托 萨米
Freeze to death. Come on, Sammi.
真是胡扯
A bunch of bullshit.
救命
Help!
救命 救命啊
Help! Help me!
救命
Help!
救命 拜托 拜托
Help, please, please!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
该死
Shit.
没有服务
No service.
不
No.
不要啊 不要啊 救命
Please. Please, help!
救命 不要啊 救命
Help! Please, please help!
救命
Help!
有人吗
Hello?
救命
Help!
第二季第六集
我不明白 你之前在电♥话♥里的时候
I don't get it, when you were on the phone,
语气还是那么轻快讽刺
you were being your cute, sarcastic self,
然后我就接到了
and then the next thing you know, I'm getting a call
便利店店员的电♥话♥
from a convenience store clerk telling me
说她从冰库里救出了我的女朋友
she had to pull my girlfriend out of the fridge.
现在我是你的女朋友了吗
Oh, so I'm your girlfriend now, huh?
她是这么说的 但是
Well, her words, but...
没错
yeah.
我 我也不知道 我
I don't‐‐I don't know, I‐‐
我想我只是不想再提心吊胆
I guess I just got tired of wondering
担心诅咒是不是真的
if the curse was real or not.
我过去这几天满脑子只有这个
I mean, that's all I've been doing for the past few days.
我真的会死吗 真的吗
Am I really gonna die? Like, really?
所以 我看到了冰箱 我就想管他呢
So, yeah, I saw the freezer, and I thought, shit,
只有一个办法能知道
there's one way to find out.
我想我算是回答了这个问题
I guess I answered that question.
只是我内心的一切都希望
It was just like everything inside of me
这不是真的
wanted to believe that it wasn't true,
这只是一个巨大的残忍♥玩笑
that it was just some big, cruel joke or something.
我要怎么让你暂时不去想这件事呢
How can I take your mind off of it for a while?
那
Well...
我们今晚可以一起
we could hang out tonight.
除非你有别的事
剧集 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表