剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
可能说的是它出来的这个盒子
It might be the box where it came from.
好吧
Okay, uh...
你去 我来挡住门
you go, I'll get the door.
-好吧 -快去 快去
‐ Okay. - Go, go, go, go!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 快下来
Grace, Grace, get down here!
怎么回事
What happened?
盒子 快去盒子边上
The box, go to the box.
格蕾丝
Grace!
什么都没动
Nothing's moving.
什么都没有 我不知道怎么...
Nothing, I don't know what to do...
什么都没变 我们怎么办
Nothing's changing, what do we do?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我不知道 碰游戏板
I don't know, touch the board!
成功了吗
Did it work?
停下来了
It stopped.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我恨那家伙
God, I hate that guy.
克雷格
Craig?
克雷格
Craig?
克雷格
Craig?
不 不 伊芙
No, no‐‐Evie.
天啊
Oh my God!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh my God!
伊芙
Evie...
天啊
Oh my God.
伊芙 伊芙
Evie, Evie...
伙计们
Guys...
伊芙 天啊 伊芙
Evie, oh my God, Evie.
我们得抽一张恶作剧卡
We have to draw a Mischief card.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你就不能让她缓缓
Can you just give her a fucking second?
这游戏不会让我们缓缓
The game isn't giving us a second, Wendy!
她爱的人刚刚死了
Someone she loves just died.
只有一个办法
There's only one way out of this.
我们必须结束这游戏
We have to finish the game.
我不想再有任何人死去了
I don't want anyone else to die.
也许克雷格会...
And maybe Craig will...
抽卡
Draw the card.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
我们都要走到最后
we make it through this to the end.
任何挑战 任何恶作剧 任何秘密
Any challenge, any mischief, any secret,
它让我们做什么就做什么
we do whatever it wants us to do.
"静默游戏
"Quiet game.
不要动 不出声
Hold perfectly still and don't make a sound.
肮脏的恶作剧者游荡着"
That filthy Prankster is lurking around."
不
No!
轮到我了
It's my turn.
我真的不敢相信这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
我们要死了
We're gonna die.
我们只剩下一个棋子了
We just have one tile left.
不管我们要做什么
And whatever we have to do,
我们都要成功
we're going to get it, okay?
我们要
We're gonna...
我们要活下来
we're gonna get out of this alive.
赌命时刻
你们好 姑娘们
Hello, girls.
我很高兴你们能陪我一起玩
I'm so happy you're playing with me.
你为什么要对我们做这种事 你想要什么
Why are you doing this to us? What do you want?
想要好玩
To have some fun!
你们来了赌命时刻
You've reached the wager.
这是运气的游戏
It's a game of chance.
押上珍贵的东西
Stake something of value.
一些失去后会让你很痛苦的东西
Something that would pain you to lose.
我也会押上
I'll do the same.
丢骰子
Roll the die.
我想要我的朋友们回来
I want my friends back.
所有人都回来
All of them.
真是个好主意 温蒂
What a wonderful idea, Wendy.
那就是我的赌注
That shall be my stake.
而我只想要一条生命
All I want is one single life in return.
好吧
Okay.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我押我的
Fuck you, I bet my life.
温蒂 不
Wendy, no!
我想要她
I want her.
不
No!
你想要一条命 我押上我的
You wanted a life, I bet mine,
我抽的卡 我可以选择
I drew the card I get to choose!
不是这么玩的 温蒂
That's not how this works, Wendy.
-这不公平 -公屏
‐ It's not fair. ‐ Fair?
我很期待和你一起玩 温蒂
I'm looking forward to spending time with you, Evie.
不
No!
如果我们输了 是我...
It's me if we lose‐‐
温蒂
Wendy...
让我来吧
just let me do it.
轮到我了
It's my turn!
她会让你付出更多代价
She would cost you more to lose.
我看得出来
I can tell.
-不 -但我要她
‐ No. ‐ But I want her!
你要把她给我
You have to give me her!
不
No!
那我就收回我的赌注
Then I take back my stake.
我不会让我朋友去死 安妮
I'm not gonna offer up my friend to die, Annie.
我在哪儿听过这句话呢
Where have I heard that before?
你听到了吗
Do you hear them?
所有玩过这游戏的人
All the people that have ever played the game.
都在这个盒子里
They're all in the box,
包括你的朋友们
including your friends.
你把她给我
You give me her,
也许 我会把他们都放了
and perhaps I'll let them all go.
多好啊
How lovely.
温蒂
Wendy,
如果非得是我们中的一个
if it has to be one of us,
那应该是我
it should be me.
是我活该
I deserve it.
别说了
Stop it.
是真的
It's true.
我背叛了你
I betrayed you.
我背叛了克雷格
And I betrayed Craig.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
要是我能早点告诉你
And if I would have told you sooner,
我们今晚就不用玩这个游戏了
we wouldn't all be here tonight playing this game.
不 伊芙
No, Evie...
托尼死的那晚 我也在
I was there the night that Tony died.
我和迈克尔搞上了
I was hooking up with Michael.
他也在
He was there too.
你...
You were...
我本来能救托尼的
I could have saved Tony!
那是个意外
It was an accident.
他们吵了起来
They had a fight...
-什么意思 -我们一起开车回家
‐ What do you mean? - We all drove home together,
我们都喝醉了
and we were all drunk.
滴答 滴答
Tick tock, tick tock!
托尼想阻止我和迈克尔
Tony tried to stop me and Michael.
但是迈克尔把他推倒在
But then Michael shoved him down
大路中♥央♥
in the middle of the road
我就这么看着
and I just watched.
你干什么 我们不能就这么丢下他
What are you doing? We can't just leave him.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表