剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
他们想展出我的作品
and they wanna do an exhibition of my work.
我的天
Oh my God!
真是太好了
That's amazing!
对 也不是 你懂的
Yeah, it's not a... you know,
不是什么大画廊 但很不错 是个起点
it's not a big place but it's cool, it's a good start.
-是个展吗 -个展
- Like, a whole exhibition. - Whole exhibition.
真是太棒了 画廊是谁的
That's crazy, who runs the gallery?
肯定是我们朋友的或什么吧
It must be, like, one of our friends or something.
不是我们朋友的
Not one of our friends,
他们在图享上发现了我
it's, uh--they found me on Instagram.
然后我们开始互发信息
And then we started messaging,
我们见了个面 他们喜欢我的作品
I went in for a meeting, they liked my work.
我超爱你的作品
I love your work.
我也是
Yeah, me too,
而且这些年肯定是越来越好了
it's gotten a lot better over the years though, for sure.
我们其实 谢谢 自己也有事宣布
We actually--thank you-- have a little announcement of our own.
是什么
Oh, what's that?
-我去 -我的天
- Oh, fuck! - Oh my God.
-我的天 你们俩 -你们俩
- Oh my god, you guys! - You guys!
-我知道 -恭喜
- I know. - Congratulations!
-真是迈了一大步 -真好
- That's huge! - That's so nice!
优雅又有品位 我喜欢
That is very elegant and classic, I love it.
-是一样的 -我们有很多好消息 干杯吧
- The same. - Hey, we have a lot of good news, so cheers.
-恭喜你 -恭喜你
- Congrats to you. - Congrats to you,
恭喜你们 我也敬你
congrats to you, I'm drinking to you too.
眼神交流
Eye contact!
-棒极了 -我要开车
- That's awesome. - I'm driving.
眼神交流 如果没有眼神交流会有噩运
Oh, eye contact, bad luck if it's not eye contact.
扎克利 你这周末不能鸽我
Zachary, you cannot flake on me this weekend.
鸽你 你太粗鲁了
Flake-- you are so rude!
我会来的 贱♥人♥ 但有可能
I'm coming, bitch, but there is a chance
我要早点走 好吗
I have to leave early, okay?
不行 别这么犯浑
No, don't be a piece of shit.
如果因为你鸽了我
If I have to spend the entire weekend
我整个周末要面对乔尔和洛根的话
with Joel and Logan because you fuckin' flake,
我肯定会气得原地爆♥炸♥ 别这样
I'm gonna be so pissed off, please don't.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
汉娜和瑞恩会去的
Hannah and Ryan are gonna be there.
瑞恩已经抛弃我们了
Ryan already fuckin' bailed.
你就赶紧来[射]吧
Please just come.
我的天
My God.
我感觉这几天光听到这句话了
I feel like that's all I ever hear.
好吧
Okay!
但别来接我 我直接去那边见你们
But don't pick me up, I'll meet you there.
得挂了 得做我的商标
Gotta go now, gotta do my TM.
好
Okay.
-爱你 拜 -拜
- Love you, bye! - Bye!
我很怀疑你们没空看行程表 但是
So I doubt that you guys got a chance to look at the itinerary, but...
-给你 -我想明天我们会睡懒觉
- There you go. - ...I figured we wanna sleep in tomorrow,
所以我把早午餐定在11点以后
so I didn't book brunch until 11.
还有一件事 我今天早上建了一个
And also, last thing, I created a shared album
共享相册 还给你们发了邀请
this morning and sent you guys invites,
但你们都没有回复我
but you all haven't responded.
我想我们可以把照片都传到那上面
I figured we could just add pictures there.
我已经放了一些以前新年的照片
And I already put some in from old New Years.
还有歌♥单 抱歉
Oh, and playlists, sorry.
我有歌♥单 宝贝
Oh, I got the playlists, babe.
我为大家做了一份完美的公路旅行歌♥单
I made the perfect road trip playlist for us.
也许晚点再听吧
Uh, you know, maybe later.
我觉得你的歌♥单可能不合大家的口味
I just don't think that yours would be the right vibe for this crew.
但我爱你 我爱你的品味
But I love you, I love your taste,
非常完美
it's perfect.
这派对会有直男吗
Are there gonna be any straight guys at this thing?
-有啊 门卫 -总会有门卫
- Yeah, the bouncers. - Always the bouncers.
艳舞男
The go-go boys.
对哦 艳舞男
Oh, go-go boys.
那我一定要玩
Then I'm definitely playing.
我们又要玩了吗
Are we doing that again?
没错
Yeah.
我们要玩什么
Are we doing what?
乔尔没告诉你吗
Did Joel not tell you?
没有 乔尔没告诉我 说吧
No, Joel hasn't told me--tell me.
我的天 好吧 我告诉你
Oh my God, okay, I'm telling you.
大家都闭嘴
Everyone shut up.
-没人在说话 -你在说话
- No one's talking. - You're talking.
真的没人说话
Literally no one's talking,
-没人说话 没人说话 -小卡 闭嘴
- no one's talking, no one's talking. - Cam, shut up! Okay.
在新年前夜
You know, on New Year's Eve,
当你期待着午夜完美的一吻
when you're, like, hoping for that perfect kiss at midnight,
你就在那 盼望着有人能走来
and you're just, like, waiting for someone to come
揽过你的腰
and whisk you away, you know,
给你一个特殊 充满魔法的一刻
that special, magical moment,
嗯 我觉得我知道这种感觉
Yeah, I think I know the feeling.
几年前
Well, a few years ago,
我们厌倦了等待 于是我们决定
we got really sick of waiting and we were, like,
"我们要把命运掌握在自己手中
"We're gonna take matters into our own hands
确保这个吻会发生"
and make sure it happens,"
所以 诞生了午夜之吻的游戏
and hence, the Midnight Kiss game was born.
-我玩 听起来很有趣 -不用勉强
- 'Kay, I'm game, that sounds fun. - It's okay.
但这个游戏有规则
But there are rules to the game.
三条规则
Three rules.
规则一
Rule number one:
这个人必须是陌生人
It has to be one guy who's a stranger,
不能是小团体的一员
can't be anybody in this group.
规则二
Rule number two:
必须是两厢情愿
It has to be consensual.
因为显然 不用我说
Like, duh, obviously, do I even need to say it,
你不能直接走到别人面前
you can't just walk up to someone
把舌头伸进人家嘴里
and shove your tongue down their throat,
因为那样算作弊 而且太简单了
'cause that's cheating and it's too easy.
你必须得让对方渴望这个吻
You have to, like, make them want it.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, wait.
第三条规矩是什么
What's, uh, the third rule?
规矩三
Rule number three is,
在你接吻后
after you get your kiss,
你可以选择让你的接吻对象离开
you can decide either to let your guy go,
或者你可以留他一晚
or you can keep him for the night,
但只能到日出之前
but only until sunrise.
在午夜到日出前 你有绝对自主♥权♥
Between midnight and sunrise, you have free rein.
发生的任何事 都不是你的责任
Anything goes, nothing can be held against you.
随心所欲
Do whatever you want.
你觉得可以吗
And you're cool with this?
这游戏是他发明的
He's the one who made it up.
-准备好了吗 -对吧 对吧
- Ready? - Right, right?
这就是嫁进医生家族的好处之一
It's one of the perks of marrying into a family of doctors.
大家都住以前的房♥间
Okay, same rooms as usual,
我给大家都准备了一些小东西
and I put a little something in there for everyone.
-赞 -礼物吗
- All right. - A gift?
没错 是暖和的
Oh yeah, it's warm.
-今年是暖和的吗 -对 我要进去
- Is it warm this year? - Yes, I'm going in.
-我要进去 -见鬼了
- I'm going in! - Holy shit.
亲爱的宝贝
Sweetie darling!
妈妈
Mama!
大包小包女士
Ms. Thingy-Thing!
你大驾光临了
Yes, there she is!
过来抱抱 亲爱的宝贝
Come here, sweetie darling.
-亲爱的宝贝 -谢谢
- Sweetie darling. - Oh, thank you!
天哪
God.
乔尔的父母还没安排好接待处
Joel's parent's haven't dealt with the reception situation,
-对吧 -没有 当然没有
- have they? - No, no, of course not.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表