剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
这是初版的谜怪
There's the original Pooka, right?
听我说 好吗
Just listen to me, all right?
你到底在说什么 德瑞克
The fuck are you talking about, Derrick?
我觉得就是网络创造出了一个怪物
I think the internet literally created a monster.
什么
What?
我觉得我知道了
I think I figured it out.
怎么了
What?
伙计们 伙计们
Guys, guys, guys, guys.
绿色的 还有背带...
the green ones with the straps...
那种愚蠢的德国儿童短裤
The stupid, like, German kid shorts,
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
上边还有背带
with the suspenders on them.
就是那种德国小孩穿的高腰的
the ones, like the high ones that German kids wear,
-什么 -那种德国短裤
- What? - Those German shorts,
那他为什么穿着那种德国儿童短裤
And why was it wearing those, like, German kid shorts?
我觉得不能
I don't think so.
那鬼魂能同时出现在两个地方吗
can ghosts show up in two places at once?
等等 如果谜怪也出现在了你们家
Wait, if Pooka was at your house, too,
天啊
Oh my God.
什么
What?
他杀了我们的保姆
he killed our babysitter.
他...
And he, uh...
他躲在劳伦的衣柜里
He was in Lauren's closet.
谜怪也出现在了我们家
Well, Pooka showed up at our house too.
你的魔法草药和香料也没用
and your magic herbs and spices didn't do jack.
但至少我们知道不是安迪干的了
but at least we know it wasn't Andy,
这件事很难和警♥察♥解释
Which was incredibly difficult to explain to the police,
谜怪袭击了他
Pooka attacked him.
他会没事的
so he's gonna be okay.
我们把本尼送去了医院
So we took Bennie to the hospital,
嗯
Yeah.
等一切结束了 这孩子需要接受一些治疗
That kid's gonna need some therapy when we're all done.
走吧 珍妮
Come on, Jenni.
去吧
Here you go.
没错
Yeah, we are.
你们要聊大人的事了 对吗
You're going to talk about adult stuff, aren't you?
《勇气把手》上的最高纪录
on the old video game over there, Gut Wrencher?
能不能打破爸爸在那台老电子游戏
if you can try and beat Daddy's high score
伙计 你要不要去看看
Hey, bud, do you want to see
本尼怎么了
What happened to Bennie?
-怎么了 这是我们的老地方 -伙计们
- What? It's our spot. - Hey, guys.
这真的是你能下青岛最安全的地方了吗
Is this really the safest place you could think of?
现在是凌晨两点 你为什么还没睡
It's like 2 A. M. Why are you still awake?
上帝啊 阿米尔
Jesus, Amir.
阿米尔
是本尼
It's Bennie.
怎么了
What?
不
Oh no.
有事 我也有事
No, yeah, neither am I.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
什么
What?
什么
What?
去看看它是不是走了
Go see if it's gone.
赶紧带他离开这里
Let's get him the hell outta here.
他需要一个医生
He needs a doctor.
洞
The hole!
伙计们
Guys?
什么
What?
她只是打个盹
She's just napping.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
那是贝琪吗
Is that Becky?
-我们现在怎么办 -我不知道
- What do we do now? - I don't know!
我们现在困在一个没有出口的小房♥间里
Now we're in a small room with no exit!
好主意 马特
Great idea, Matt.
该死 你们俩
God damn it, you guys!
该死 茉莉
Damn it, Molly!
该死 该死
Shit, shit!
我不知道
I don't know!
你不是应该先点燃吗
Aren't you supposed to light it?
退散吧 恶灵
Be gone, evil spirit!
快去食品储藏室 快快快
Now get in the pantry. Go, go, go!
-你们要捅它吗 -是的 那是一只大兔子怪
- You're going to stab it? - Yeah, it's a big monster rat.
有一只很大的兔子
It's just a really big rat.
没什么
Uh, nothing.
怎么了
What's wrong?
快快快快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
不 不要用我的喜马拉雅盐水晶
No, not my Himalayan salt crystal!
我是作家
Uh, yeah, writer here.
这也差太远了
That was not even close.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
不 不 本尼 我们不会丢下你
No, no, Bennie, we are not leaving you.
赶紧离开这里
Get outta here now!
-你可能没错 -可能
- that you were probably right. - Probably?
茉莉 我觉得现在可以说
Well, Molly, I think it's safe to say
快快快
Go, go, go!
赶紧下楼
Get downstairs now.
没什么
Uh, nothing.
-它穿着什么东西 -怎么回事
- And what is it wearing? - What's wrong?
上帝啊
Holy shit!
上帝啊 那是什么东西
Holy shit, what is that thing?
上帝啊
Holy shit!
待在这里
You stay here.
马特 马特
Matt, Matt!
该死
Shit!
该死
Fuck!
本尼
Bennie!
苏珊
Susan...
上报
Call this in.
好了 我要上报
All right, I'm gonna have to call this in.
我觉得可以这么说了
I think that's safe to say.
我们应该能排除安迪了
I guess we can rule out Andy.
我是警♥察♥ 出来
This is the police. Show yourself.
警♥察♥
Police.
"你一直很调皮"
"You've been naughty."
在衣柜里
In the closet.
你说你是在哪里看到的
Where'd you say you saw it?
该死的电灯泡
Damn light bulbs.
如果鬼魂也有手♥机♥
If ghosts had phones.
是手♥机♥吗
Was that a phone?
真不敢相信你们竟然觉得我才是坏人
I can't believe I'm the bad guy in this situation.
什...
What...
怪物是不存在的
Monsters don't exist!
茉莉 看着我
Molly, look at me!
马特 不许进那个房♥间
Matt, don't you go in that room!
不 马特
No, Matt!
不
No.
我去房♥间看看
I'm gonna check the room.
小茉 别说了 看好劳伦
Moll, no, stop, just watch Lauren.
贝琪在哪里
where is Becky?
亲爱的...
Honey...
现在她不见了
and now she's gone.
她跳了那个舞 发到网上
She did the dance and put it online
-贝琪做了 -贝琪做了什么
- Becky did it. - Becky did what?
不 宝贝 我们说了那是我们编的故事
No, baby, we told you that was just a story we made up.
但就是谜怪 他在看我们
But it's Pooka, he was watching me.
不 珍妮 你只是想象自己看到了些什么
No, Jenni, you just imagined you saw something.
我和珍妮看到了些什么
Jenni and I saw something.
这就是一切开始的地方
So this is where it happened.
看
Hey, look.
我没有带我的银子弹
I didn't pack my silver bullets.
不好说 伙计
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表