剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
Uh, no, no, I haven't.
你想吗
You feelin' it?
过来
Come here.
过来 我想给你看点东西
Come here, I wanna show you something.
天
Oh fuck...
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
你当初做我的午夜之吻已经是很久以前的事了
It's been a while since you've been my midnight kiss.
别忘了规矩 不能找小团体内的人
No one in the group, remember that's the rules.
去他的规矩
Fuck that.
这些规矩是我七年前制定的
I made those rules up, like, seven years ago,
我想我有权打破这些规矩
I think I'm entitled to break 'em.
你的未婚夫要是来抓到我们他不会生气吗
Wouldn't your fiance be upset if he caught us here?
天啊 你为什么觉得他会抓到我们
God, what makes you think he's gonna catch us?
他知道我们在哪里吗
Does he know where we are?
你希望他知道吗
Do you want him to know?
停下 停下 停下 等等
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, wait.
-怎么了 -这样好奇怪
- What? - This is weird.
就当是为之前的事道歉
Consider it an apology for earlier.
如果你不说你很抱歉并且切身感到歉意 乔尔
It's not an apology unless you say you're sorry, Joel,
这就不算道歉
and feel sorry.
天啊 小卡
My God, Cam.
听着 我知道我们宣布订婚消息
Look, I know that we sprung this whole engagement
对你很突然 但是
thing on you, but...
我对你做了什么吗
did I do something to you?
你这一整天都怪怪的 有点不对劲
You have been off all day, something has been off.
你不觉得你逼洛根来参加这个游戏
Don't you think it's weird
然后自己却
that you're pushing Logan to play this game
第一个选择来勾搭我 是一件很奇怪的事吗
and the first person you try to hook up with is me?
我没有逼任何人 好吗
I'm not pushing anyone, all right?
洛根自己想玩 我们讨论过的
Logan wants to play, we talked about it.
我相信你们肯定讨论过
I'm sure you talked about it.
我相信你说什么他都会同意
I'm sure he said yes to everything you said.
总有一天 洛根会醒悟过来 他会意识到
One day, Logan's gonna wake up and he's gonna realize
他其实内心并不认同
that most of the things he said yes to
他常同意的那些事
he doesn't really want.
然后他就会憎恨你
Then he's gonna resent you,
然后他会像我一样离开你
and then he's gonna leave you just like I did.
你好 我叫卡梅伦
What's up? I'm Cameron.
但丁
Dante.
你 你是和朋友们一起来的吗 卡梅伦
You, uh, you here with friends, Cameron?
他们应该在别的地方 我和他们走散了
They're over there somewhere, I lost 'em.
我来当你的朋友
I'll be your friend.
好啊
Okay!
你在哪里 洛根
听好了 这里是你们的船长
Hey, hey, hey, this is your captain speaking.
西尔维斯特酒吧 大家感觉怎么样
Club Sylvester, how are we feeling?
我就喜欢这声音
That's what I like to hear.
没错 没错 时间快到了
Yes, yes, it is almost that time.
今晚的特殊时刻马上就要来临了
We are arriving at that very special time of night
过去和未来将交织在一起
when the past and the future merge.
没错
That's right,
忘记所有昨日的负担
when all the baggage of yesterday is forgotten
面对闪耀的明天
and tomorrow shines bright.
要是你们还没有选定亲吻的对象
and if you haven't found someone to kiss yet,
现在是时候了 好吗
now's the fuckin' time to do so, okay?
好了 大家和我一起倒数
All right, y'all, count down with me.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五 四
seven, six, five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one...
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
我可以吗
May I?
2020年了 各位
It's 2020, everybody!
新年快乐
Happy fucking New Year!
你们现在最好都跟人缠绵着呢
Y'all better be making out with somebody.
来吧
Come on, here we go.
好样的
Yes, bitch!
这个派对永远不会停
We're gonna keep the party going, y'all!
该死 是我的朋友
Oh shit, my friend.
你没事吧
Hey--hey, hey, are you okay?
看着我 你没事吧
Look at me, you good?
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm all right.
有人该回家了
It's time for someone to go home.
要我去给他拿点水吗
Should I get him some water?
那真是太好了 谢谢
Yeah, that'd be great, thanks.
你没事吧
Are you good?
你没事吧
You're good?
随你怎么说 姑娘
Whatever you say, girl!
不好意思
Excuse me.
-不好意思 -等等
- Excuse me. - Hold on.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
能给我朋友来点水吗
Can I get some water for my friend, please?
-紧急情况 -稍等
- It's an emergency. - One sec.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everybody?
我不知道他们在哪里 谢了 伙计
I don't know where they are. Thanks, man.
我得去帮一个身体不舒服的人
I have to go help someone, they're sick.
你就待在这里吗
You gonna be here?
好
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
不去哪里
Nowhere, apparently.
你跟那个可爱小哥亲热了吗
Did you make out with that cute boy?
没错
Yeah!
虽然你没问我
Not that you asked me,
但是我的午夜之吻也很火♥辣♥
but I had a very sexy midnight kiss too.
是那个很性感的艳舞男吗
Was it that very sexy go-go boy?
是的
Yeah.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
卡梅伦
但丁吗
你找到我了
哈哈 房♥间里能有100个基佬 其中99个会无视你
只要还有一个就足够了
你要是根本不听我说话
What is the point in me talking
那我说什么还有什么意义
if you're not even gonna fucking listen to me?
我只让你随时告诉我你的动向
All I'm asking you to do is check in with me.
你为什么这么难理解
Why is that so difficult for you to understand?
你希望我怎么说 这是你的游戏 乔尔
What do you want me to say? It's your game, Joel.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 别怪在我的头上
Fuck you, don't throw that at me.
-去我妈的 -没错
- Oh, fuck me? - Yeah!
-我要吃零食 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
- I want snacks! - Fuck you. Fuck you.
我还是很嗨 伙计们
I'm still pretty high, guys.
我也是
Me too!
有人收到扎克利的新年短♥信♥了吗
Did anyone else get a New Year's text from Zachary?
-没有 -我也没有
- No. - No, I didn't either.
他肯定在哪个地方昏死过去了
I bet he's blacked out somewhere.
你也知道他哪样子
You know how he is.
我要去游个泳
I'm gonna go for a swim.
可以吗 乔尔
Is that okay with you, Joel?
-操 -乔尔 没关系的
- Fuck! - Joel, it's okay!
我来清理干净
I'll clean it up.
我从没见过他这么生气
I have not seen him that mad
自从你们俩...还在一起
since you guys were...you guys.
没错
Yup.
看来只有我来清理干净了
Guess I'll clean this up.
有人吗
Hello?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
如果我这么说有用的话
For what it's worth,
我觉得他不是认真的
I don't think it meant anything.
我觉得他只是嗨了
I think he was just high.
我只是...
You know, I just...
我觉得我想尽办法想让大家都开心
I feel like I go out of my way to make everyone happy,
但没人在乎
and no one cares.
不仅仅是洛根
It's not just Logan, like,
我每年都在计划这个周末
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表