剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
如果莉娜在这里 艾丽斯肯定也在附近
If Lina's here, Alice can't be far.
滚开 别碰我
Get the fuck away from me.
你身上有她的味道
You smell like her.
离我们远点
Leave us alone.
如果你再回来 我会弄死你 听见了吗
If you come back here, I'll fuck you up, you hear me?
我会去找她的
I'll get to her.
不论如何
One way or another.
或者她会来找上你的
Or she'll get to you.
行吧 祝你好运 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, best of luck, asshole.
我带晚餐回来了
Hey! I brought dinner.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
我遇见格兰特了
I met Grant.
感觉这人不错
Seems like a nice fellow.
-你在哪里遇到 -艾丽斯是谁
- Where did you meet-- - Who's Alice?
他说艾丽斯是你们分手的原因
He said Alice was the reason you broke things off.
然后你把他洗劫一空
Then you robbed him?
听我说 你可以告诉我的
Listen, you can tell me.
我不会生气的 我
I won't be mad, I--
帮我搞明白这些事
Help me understand.
-天啊 -萨姆
- God! - Sam!
老天 到底是怎么回事
God, what the fuck is happening?
-你需要休息 -天啊
- You need rest. - God!
求你了 让我扶着你吧
Please just let me hold you.
-停下 -求你了
- Stop! - Please.
那你就告诉我到底发生了什么事
Then tell me what the hell's going on.
我也想说的
I want to!
我只是
I just...
我
I...
我需要静一静
I need space.
我不能再待在这儿了
I can't be here anymore.
我想打电♥话♥叫你来是因为
I wanted to call you in because, well,
我解释不太清楚
I can't quite explain.
从验血报告里 我没找到什么症结
I found no real diagnosis from the blood work,
但你明显身体不适
but you're clearly not well.
你是什么意思
How do you mean?
你的白血球计数非常低
Well, your white blood cell count is very low.
就像你的身体正在遭受攻击一样
It's like your body's under attack.
但是我们没检测出任何感染
But we didn't detect any infection
或者骨髓功能减退
or reduced bone marrow function.
你身边有东西让你生了病
Something around you is making you sick.
过敏源 霉菌 或者是霉病
An allergy, mold, maybe mildew.
我打算把你转给一名过敏专科医生
I'm gonna refer you to an allergist
因为除此之外 也没什么我能做的了
because aside from that there's nothing much else I can do.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doctor.
孩子 我们还没说完呢
Hey, son, we're not done here.
你刚刚说了 你没什么能做的了
You just said not really much you can do.
是的 我知道你很焦虑 但是
Yeah, I know you're anxious, but...
焦虑
Anxious?
我向来这样
This is what I'm always like.
我真的很需要见见你
I really need to see you.
他妈的
Mm, fuck, mm.
我还是很饿
Oh, I'm still starving.
你把座椅吃了吧 方向盘也行
You can eat the seats or the steering wheel.
更脆了
Mm. Crunchier.
嘎嘣脆的口感
Crunch, crunch, crunchy.
-嘎嘣脆 -嘎嘣脆
- Crunchy. - Crunchy.
很高兴你给我打了电♥话♥
I'm glad you called.
我们再也没法一起做这些了 知道吗
Yeah, we never get to do this anymore, you know?
我们在一起的时候很开心
Yeah, we have fun together.
对 没错 我知道 就像我已经
Yep, yeah, I know. It's like I, uh...
已经忘记了
...forgot.
只是 我一直没放在心上
Just... I wasn't paying attention.
惊讶吧
Surprise.
塔拉知道我们一起出来玩吗
Does Tara know we're hanging out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可能得找个地方过夜
I should probably find a place to crash.
你可以去我那睡
You can crash at mine.
凡事都有第一次
First time for everything.
我不应该这么做
I shouldn't be doing this.
你已经喋喋不休几个小时了
You've been talking for hours
都在说她背着你做的那些破事
about how she hides shit from you.
不是这样的
Not like this.
终于屈服了 是不是
Finally gave in, huh?
为了不让你毁了我的家 我已经尽了全力
I've worked too hard to let you destroy my home.
是吗 真辛苦
Oh yeah, real hard work,
偷了我的家产过日子
stealing my fucking savings to live off.
你知道什么是尽全力吗
You know what's hard work?
你我共同建造的一切
Everything we built together
被你毁掉的那一切
that you ruined.
格兰特 我不想和你在一起
I don't want you, Grant.
你得离我远点
You need to leave me alone.
莉娜 我会让你非常后悔的
I'm gonna make you so fucking sorry, Lina.
好吧
Fine.
要了我吧
Take me.
你说什么
What did you say?
和我来就是了
Just come with me.
该死的
Mm-hm. God damn.
最后一次拥有对方吧
Let's have each other one last time.
这是我们的秘密
Our secret.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
这边走
This way.
去淋浴间
To the shower.
宝贝
Baby?
出什么事了
What's going on?
出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
我很抱歉 萨姆
I'm so sorry, Sam.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
听着
Listen.
关于我们两个我今天思考了很久
I've thought a lot about us today.
很久
A lot.
不管发生了什么
Look, whatever's going on,
不管你有什么问题
whatever issues you may have,
都是过去的事
it's the past.
我们都能解决
We can work through it.
你帮了我那么多
Hey, you've helped me so much.
现在我想帮你
Now I want to help you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让你遭受了那么多 我并不值得你这么做
I don't deserve that after all I put you through.
还有其他人吗
Is someone here?
不 请不要进去
No, please don't!
该死的
Fuck this.
见鬼
Holy shit.
-见鬼 -是自卫
- Holy shit! - It was self-defense.
和你说过 他很危险
I told you, he's dangerous.
-我去报♥警♥ -不行
- I'm calling the police! - No!
-听我解释 -你有足够的时间可以
- I can explain! - You had plenty of time to--
他们会说是我谋杀了他
They could say that I murdered him,
明白吗 亲爱的
okay, baby?
该死的 到底发生了什么
What the fuck happened?
你告诉我如果他来这里
You told me if he ever came back here
我就应该自卫
that I should defend myself.
我们需要把尸体弄走
We need to get rid of the body.
什么
What?
听我说 这是你的房♥子
Listen to me, this is your house, okay?
人们会以为是你干的
People will think you did it.
格兰特与我们两个都有关联
Grant is connected to both of us.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们会失去一切的
We have everything to lose.
可没人会去找他的下落
Nobody is looking for him, okay?
他是坏人
He was a bad person.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表