剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
I should probably just, like, slow down.
我有时候就是有这种影响
Yeah, I have that effect sometimes.
-我的天啊 -没错没错
- Oh, my god. - Oh, yes, all right.
炫耀 做作
Pretentious, pretentious!
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding.
该我了
My turn.
维尔科斯拉克
Vl‐‐Vlkoslak?
-维科尔斯拉克 -你知道吗 这无所谓
- Vl‐‐Vlkoslak. - Okay, you know what? It doesn't matter.
"为了满足嗜血的渴望
"To satisfy a bloodthirst need,
咬一个朋友的脖子 直到血流成河"
bite a friend's neck until red does bleed."
-恶心 -什么鬼
- Gross! - What the fuck?
这游戏的适应人群为什么是八岁及以上
Whoa, how the hell is this game ages 8 and up?
我不会这么做的 绝对不会
I am not doing that, absolutely not.
这是个大冒险 你必须做
It's a dare, you have to do it.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
-不 -别咬我的脖子
- No! - Not my neck.
-你确实有吸血鬼的虎牙 -不 这太恶心了
- You have the teeth for it. - No, that's super gross.
那你就拿一张恶作剧卡
Okay, well, you get a Mischief then.
没问题 恶作剧
Oh, yeah, right. Mischief.
拜托 别太奇怪
Please don't be weird.
恶作剧
Mischief.
"召唤 找到一面镜子 把门关上
"Summons. Find a mirror and shut the door
房♥间里就没有光了
so there is light no more.
正对镜子 说三遍
Face the mirror and three times say,
'我召唤你 安妮 到了游戏时间了'"
'I summon thee, Annie, it's time to play.'"
-什么鬼 -这就像"血腥玛丽"一样
- What? - Oh, that's like Bloody Mary.
我妹妹小时候天天和
My little sister played that with her friends
她的朋友玩这游戏 蠢极了
when she was a kid all the time. That's so stupid.
不 我也不想做这个
No, I don't want to do that either!
电影《杀人蜂》里的人就是这么死的
This is how people in the Candyman movies die.
今天是万圣节 只是为了好玩
It's Halloween, just have some fun.
为了迈克尔的小妹妹
For Michael's little sister's sake.
为了迈克尔的小妹妹
Yeah, for Michael's little sister's sake.
-我的天啊 -温蒂 只是为了好玩 来吧
- Oh my god. - Wendy, it's just a bit of fun, come on.
-总比另一个好 -好吧 行吧
- Better than the other one. - Okay, all right,
我会去的 但如果我死了 我会回来
I'll do it, but if I die, I'm coming back
把你们全杀了
to haunt all your asses.
-不 你不会的 -我会的
- No, you won't. - Yes, I am.
-不 你不会的 -我会的
- No, you won't. - Yes, I am.
-你真的要去做 -你没问题的 宝贝
- You really have to do it. - You got this, baby.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
我召唤你 安妮 到了游戏时间了
I summon thee, Annie, it's time to play.
我召唤你 安妮 到了游戏时间了
I summon thee, Annie, it's time to play.
我召唤你 安妮 到了游戏时间了
I summon thee, Annie, it's time to play.
感谢你选择我的游戏 温蒂
什么鬼
What the fuck!
我不知道你们怎么做到的 但这不好玩
I don't know how you did it, but it wasn't funny!
发生了什么
What‐‐what happened?
我听到了这个可怕的小女孩在咯咯笑
I heard this... creepy little girl giggle,
然后一面有雾的镜子上出现了一条信息
and then one of those stupid, foggy mirror messages appeared
上面写着 "感谢你选择我的游戏 温蒂"
and it said, "Thank you for choosing my game, Wendy."
什么
What?
我们一直都在这里
I mean, we were all here.
肯定是你们中的一人在我们开始之前设置好的
Well, then one of you must have set it up before we started playing.
怎么设置呢
Set it up how, exactly?
我不知道
Well, I don't know,
否则那信息是怎么出现的呢
but how else could it have gotten there?
肯定是你们中的一人干的
One of you had to have done it!
好吧 带我看看
All right. Show me.
带我看看 走啊
Show me, come on.
我先去
I'll go first.
没事的
It's okay!
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
刚才就在这里
It was right there!
我知道我知道 肯定在
I know, I know, I'm sure it was.
迈克尔 我没撒谎
Michael, I'm not lying.
我走进来听到这小女孩咯咯笑
I came in and I heard this little girl giggle,
然后镜子上还有一条信息
and...and there was a message on the mirror.
当你开灯的时候
You know, your eyes were probably adjusting
你的眼睛可能正在适应灯光
when you turned the light on.
所以才出现了幻觉
You know, that happens.
没事的
It's fine.
等一下
Wait a second.
你真可爱
You're cute.
-宝贝 -没事的
- Babe. - It's fine.
没事的
It's fine.
这还挺艰难的 她怎么样了
That's pretty rough. How's she doing?
但我是说...
But, I mean...
她来了
There she is.
我们能继续了吗
Are we good to keep going?
继续吧
Yes.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
-不是我♥干♥的 -我不知道
- I didn't do it. - I don't know.
温蒂 他逗你玩呢
Wendy, he's just fucking with you.
挑战 "第一滴血
Challenge, "First Blood.
在死亡刺穿你之前 先刺穿它"
Pierce death before it pierces you."
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
比喻吗
Metaphor?
那是什么声音
What was that?
不是我的手♥机♥
It's not my phone.
那是什么声音
What was that?
-天 -是这个盒子吗
- My gosh! - Is that the box?
里面有什么机关吗
Must be rigged somehow?
那是什么声音
What was that?
-是楼上传来的 -是的
- That was upstairs. - Yeah.
这一点都不好玩了
Okay, you know what? This is not funny anymore.
-不是我 -迈克尔
- It's not me. - Michael!
不是我 我怎么才能做到
I didn't‐‐how the fuck would I do that?
楼上有人吗
Is someone else upstairs?
我不觉得
I‐‐I don't think so.
迈克尔和我整晚都在楼上
Michael and I were upstairs all evening.
有人忘了把窗户关上了吗
Okay, well, did someone leave their window open?
你的工具放在哪里了
Where do you keep your tools at?
工具 在水槽下面
Tools? Um, under the sink.
工具 你要拿来造个甲板吗
Tools, are you gonna fucking build a deck?
-像这种之类的吗 -兄弟 你别嘲讽了
- Like, what? - Okay, dude, your sarcasm,
这没帮助的
it's not helping.
你要干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
格蕾丝 你要去哪里
Grace, where do you think you're going?
得去看看谁在楼上
Gonna go see who's upstairs.
什么鬼 那人可能有一把枪
What the fuck, he probably has a gun.
我不会吓到他的
I'm gonna scare the fuck out of him.
我也去 以防万一就报♥警♥
I'm going too, just call the cops just in case.
你也要去吗 兄弟
You're going up there too, dude?
-你们打算怎么办 -格蕾丝
- What are you gonna do? - Grace!
我留在这里 确保女生们的安全
I'll stay here and make sure the girls are okay.
这声音是在迈克尔的房♥间吗
Is that from Michael's room?
我觉得是的
I think so.
这太奇怪了
This is fuckin' weird.
床下面没有怪物
No monsters under the bed.
哪里都没有怪物
No monsters anywhere.
我觉得我们只是在互相吓唬
I think we're just creeping each other out, you guys.
但你们都听到了 对吗
Yeah, but you guys both heard that, right?
我的手♥机♥坏了
My fucking phone isn't working!
我觉得我们应该去看看他们
I think we should go check on them.
他们有麻烦了怎么办
What if they're in trouble?
如果他们有麻烦了 会尖叫的
If they're in trouble, they'll scream.
你有麻烦了也会这么做
That's what you do when you're in trouble.
他们没尖叫 所以应该没事
They're not screaming, so it's probably fine.
拜托
Come on!
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表