剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
该死
Oh, fuck.
我好喜欢我们的游戏
I so enjoyed our game together.
该死
Fuck.
但你违反了规则
But you broke the rules.
诡异安妮
你恶劣的诡计别想阻止我们
None of your vile tricks shall stop us!
恶魔
Demon!
克雷格 你在吼谁呢
Craig, who are you yelling at exactly?
抱歉
Sorry.
太投入了
Got carried away.
谢谢 我刚刚在说
Thank you. As I was saying,
你面前是巨大的九头...
you're faced with a huge nine-headed--
-哥们 -克雷格
- Dude! - Craig!
抱歉
Sorry.
这太让人生气了
It is honestly infuriating.
-我们为此投入了大量时间 -就是个游戏
- We put a lot of time into this. - It's a game.
从大局上看 这不算什么
In the greater scheme of things, it means nothing.
开心玩就好
So have fun.
那个哲学课让你变得好混♥蛋♥
That philosophy class has turned you into a dick.
-当然 -我反正也该走了
- You know it. - I should get going anyway.
等等 别 九头蛇啊
Wait, no, nine-headed Hydra!
别担心 你临死前不会想念我们的
Don't worry. On your deathbed, you're not gonna miss us.
等等 你也走吗
Wait, you're going too?
拜托 哥们 夜还早呢
Come on, dude, the night is young.
是啊
Exactly.
我们一晚都在这里
Well, we're gonna be hanging out all night,
如果你们在自己的派对上没收获
so when you strike out at your little party,
我们或许还会接纳你们
we might accept you back.
别等了
Don't wait up.
万圣节快乐 各位
Happy Halloween, fellas.
注意安全
Be safe out there.
好 彼得
All right, Peter.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
不给糖就捣蛋 混♥蛋♥
Trick or treat, motherfucker!
反正今晚也没什么心情
Wasn't really feeling it tonight anyways.
是吗
Really?
你变身塔斯的布蕾妮前也没心情吗
Even before you went all Brienne of Tarth on us?
哥们 如今的玩家
Dude, I swear, the gamers these days
玩得好像身处白宫军情室
play like they're in the fucking White House Situation Room.
托尼就不那样
Tony didn't do that shit.
-我要杀了你 -要命
- I'm gonna kill you! - Fuck! Jesus Christ!
不错 我狠狠吓到你了
That was good, I got you really good.
斯波克[尖耳朵]和犄角西红柿走了吗
Oh, did, uh, did Spock and the horny tomato leave?
那或许也好 我们还在楼上放松呢
That's probably for the best, we're still chillin' upstairs.
戴圣诞老人帽干什么
What's with the Santa hat anyways?
万圣节啊
It's Halloween, dude.
你们打算下来吗
Are you guys coming down any time soon or...
不 温蒂应该还想
No, no, I think Wendy wanted to...
再在楼上待会儿
stay upstairs for a little bit.
她现在情绪还有些激动
You know, think she's feeling a little emotional.
你不会利用托尼的死当借口要跟她上♥床♥吧
You're not using Tony's death as an excuse to get laid.
-迈克尔 -哥们
- Are you, Michael? - Hey, dude.
不是我 是温蒂
It's not...me, it's Wendy.
你去跟她说吧
And you can talk to her about that.
扯淡 温蒂喜欢跟我们一起玩
Bullshit, Wendy likes hanging out with us,
而且你也说好会一起...
and you agreed that you would hang out--
我知道 我知道我说了
Yeah, no, I know, I know, yeah, I know, I agreed.
我保证
I promised, okay?
就等我五分钟
So give me like five minutes.
我会下来
I'll come down,
我们整夜一起玩
we can spend all night with each other.
好
All right.
另外
Also, uh,
你们能快递点啤酒来吗
can you guys Postmates us some beers?
我回头给你们钱
I'll pay you back.
你不会的
No, you won't.
被你识破了
You got me.
我从你房♥租里扣吧
I'll just deduct it from your rent.
温蒂请了她几个女友过来
Wendy invited a couple of her girlfriends to come by,
叫够大家喝的啤酒
so just order enough beer for everybody, okay?
等等 她没请伊芙吧
Wait, she didn't invite Eve, did she?
就算我知道
You know, even if I had that information,
我也不能透露那样的信息
I could not possibly divulge that sort of info.
但我不知道
But I don't know.
但可能吧
But probably.
怎么样
What do you think?
可爱
Adorable.
我可不想只是可爱
I don't want to just be adorable.
你看上去很拽
You look like such a badass.
可以了吧
How's that?
好多了
It's much better.
晚餐好了 小姐
Dinner is served, milady.
姑娘们快来了
The girls will be arriving soon.
我们还是跟大家一起吃吧
We should probably eat with everyone.
是啊 当然
Right, no, yeah, yeah, we will.
-我的眼影平均吗 -嗯 很棒的
- Is my eyeliner even? - Yeah, no, it looks great.
当然 我就是...
Yeah, we will, I was just, uh, you know,
想或许我们能一起待会儿
thinkin' that we could, uh, spend a little time...
就我们俩
just us first, you know.
我们不已经那么做了吗
We've kind of already been doing that.
是啊 我们一直在聊天
Right, right, we have been talking,
这很棒
which has been great, but, you know,
但或许我们能...
I was thinkin' that we could...
打住 我刚打扮好
Okay, you stop it, I just finished getting ready.
是啊 你好美啊
Yeah, and... you look incredible.
谢谢
Thank you.
这正好迎合了我的一个好点子
Which is a great lead-in to an idea that I had.
但是 好吧 你真的好性感
But, okay, look, you look really, really sexy.
你是我见过的最可爱的圣诞老人
And you are the cutest Santa I have ever seen.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我们说好今晚
But, we did agree that we would spend tonight
跟大家待在一起的 为了托尼
with everyone, together, for Tony.
好
Right.
而且圣诞节就快到了
And Christmas is just around the corner.
这
That's...
-好笑吗 -这笑话真好玩
- You like that, that's funny? - That's a funny joke.
你不会真让我等到圣诞节吧
You're not actually gonna make me wait until Christmas, right?
那太疯狂了
That's crazy.
试试看吧
Try me.
好吧
Okay, all right.
你说得对 这很重要
You're right, this is important,
对不起
and I'm sorry.
很好 去穿上衣服吧 圣诞老人
Good, now go put a shirt on, Mr. Claus.
他该早点说她要来的
He should've told us earlier that she was coming.
就算说了又能改变什么
How would it change anything if he did?
她今晚完全有权来
She has every right to be here tonight.
首先 我可以做好心理准备
I could've been mentally prepared, for one.
我们分手后就没说过话
We haven't really spoken since we broke up.
我都还不知道我们为什么分手了
I still don't even know why we broke up.
随便了 再叫半打够了吗
Whatever, you think another six-pack is good enough?
-还是一打 -冷静 就一晚
- Two maybe? - Chill, it's one night.
哥们 如果我做了傻事怎么办
Well, dude, what if I make an ass of myself?
天啊 如果你不闭嘴
Oh, my God, if you don't shut up,
我就跟你分手
I'm gonna break up with you.
有人吗
Hello?
我发誓 如果我今晚
I swear, if I have to hear
还要再听一首烂大街万圣节歌♥ 我就...
one more terrible Halloween song tonight, I'm gonna...
彼得 这是格蕾丝
Peter, this is Grace.
-彼得 -格蕾丝
- Peter. - Grace.
你的穆穆袍真赞
I love the muumuu.
谢了
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表